The China Pearl Inn part 9

Hi Chris took a short hike today, but it was bloody hot over 90F. I was drinking water like it was going out of style. Did keep well hydrated though.

That's a good thing. Got some nice country thereabouts?
 
Yes very nice Chris towering furs, and tall craggy peaks that even now in this heat snow capped.
 
A bit but that will be at least next year it looks like Chris. The you know me a bit closer to bigger and better Mountains. So for now I shall have to content myself with the long deep fjord they call Pudget Sound. And perhaps a bit of teaching out here.
 
A bit but that will be at least next year it looks like Chris. The you know me a bit closer to bigger and better Mountains. So for now I shall have to content myself with the long deep fjord they call Pudget Sound. And perhaps a bit of teaching out here.

Well that sounds good to me. Never seen it but the name Pudget Sound rings a bell. Luckily I don't have to do any teaching any more. I am actually still in education but doing a course rather than leading one. :)
 
Oh I still due a little teaching Chris...……..to students like Robyn, Sal, Rose G G and HSG. ;)
 
The sun is just creeping over the eastern horizon. It is a horizon of tall snow capped mountains. The suns golden light creeps over the window sill of the common room the aroma of fresh brewed coffee calls to me.

A small frown bows my lips as there is no naughty little post for me to answer this morning.



Morning to any who may be about and to those who hide in the shadows.
 
CG, I’ve had to take a leaf from Robyn’s book. I’ll complete my Tudor Post tomorrow. I’m Jacobed!
 
Dance of course Shiva. I dance as well I love holding a young beauty in ,my arms, the feel of her body against mine as we move in unison to the music soft sultry strain.

Chris wouldn't you agree dancing is erotic fun when done correctly?
 
Dance of course Shiva. I dance as well I love holding a young beauty in ,my arms, the feel of her body against mine as we move in unison to the music soft sultry strain.

Chris wouldn't you agree dancing is erotic fun when done correctly?

Hi CG, as usual you're right. :)
 
I use to be a rather good Ballroom dancer Chris.:eek:

Everyone seems to be on Vacation.
 
Chris for a fast dance it was the "lindy" some called it "The Big Apple" or "Jitterbug".

For a slow dance the "Fox Trot" But for just pure erotic pleasure it has to be the "Tango"! :devil:ish :D


S F The Waltz is graceful and seductive a great dance.:)
 
As I sip my morning coffee a smile bows my lips as I remember the feel of a young beauty in my arms her supple young body pressed to mine as we move through the sensual and seductive steps of the tango.

Morning to any who may be about or to those that hide in the shadows.


My voice is husky laced with passion as my memories come flooding back to dance before my mind's eye.
 
Back
Top