Labyrinth (1 male needed, PM if interested)

Sarah mounted Princess and brushed her mane while she was on top of her. "Ready to go, Jareth?" she asked.
 
Mounting Shadow, Jareth walked him over beside Sarah and grinned at her. "Ready when you are my dear."
 
Sarah smiled up at Jareth as she put away Princess's brush. "I'm ready, love," she said, sitting up on the mare.
 
"Well let's be away to that mountain and see what is causing this rift. I would like to seal it quickly so we can get back to the castle and spend several days, or maybe a week in bed," he chuckled.
 
Sarah laughed even as she blushed, and she patted Princess's neck. "Let's go, girl," she told her horse.
 
Jareth chuckled seeing her blush. Even after all this time his wife could still be shocked at some of his suggestions. He kicked Shadow slightly and the big stallion followed after them dutifully.
 
Jareth was right beside his wife, happy to ride in silence with her and just be with her for awhile. It had been a little while since they had just enjoyed each others company.
 
Sarah enjoyed the silence and the company of Jareth. It had been awhile since they were able to ride like this, without guards and such.
 
As they rode Jareth sneaked glances over at his wife and marveled again at how sexy she had grown in the few years she had been here in Labyrinth. It was no wonder that he was using every excuse to make love to her. She had been teasing him mercilessly for years with her body ever since he had refused to marry her as soon as she had stayed. He had insisted that she be eighteen before he had taken her and that they e married but she had tried every trick in the book, including turning up naked in his bed to make him change his mind.

Now he was just making up for lost time and getting his own back. He looked ahead to this mountain and wondered if perhaps this was somehow a result of her pent up emotions. If perhaps she was homesick and the Labyrinth was trying to accommodate it's new Queen by bringing some of her realm into it. Well they would soon know, they were getting awfully close to the base of it now.
 
As they rode, Sarah looked over often at her husband. She was furious with him initially when he took Toby all those years ago, but as she went through the Labyrinth, she fell in love with him, and when he said that they needed to be married and for her to be 18, she wasn't happy, and tried every trick in the book and then some to make him change his mind. None had worked, but that hardly mattered now. They were married, and she's 18. Now they were making up for lost time.

She did miss her home though. It was the only world she knew before Labyrinth, and that familiarity was comforting. But she also loved this world, and she looked up at the mountain, wondering what it's purpose is.
 
They had made the base of the mountain by nightfall and Jareth called a halt. In the fading light they could see a winding path leading up and he knew he could climb it on Shadow but he didn't think Princess would be able to make it. "I think it would be best if we proceeded on foot from here Sarah. The way looks to dangerous for the horses. I will use some magic tomorrow that will help us along and Shadow will look after Princess. For now though lets camp here."

He once again produced the marvelous tent and they soon ducked inside and had a fire going in the small stove and he had a small meal on the table that they sat down to on the cushions. "Let's eat before we discuss tomorrows journey."
 
"That sounds like a plan, Jareth," Sarah said as she sat down on the cushions. She began to eat, running a hand through her long hair. She was tired after riding all day, as well as how much sex she and Jareth had been having. Not that she minded, but she did need a break. Somehow.

She yawned as she ate, thoroughly exhausted.
 
Jareth smiled. He too was exhausted. He had been going to suggest just sleeping together tonight but it looked like Sarah had beat him too it.

"Sarah while I enjoy your body in every way I can, perhaps tonight I can just enjoy it cuddled up next to me as we sleep. I am too exhausted to do anything else. You have worn me out woman. I am not a teenager anymore and I just can't keep up. This old man needs his rest. How about we eat and just go to bed. We can discuss things in the morning."
 
The rest of the meal was eaten in relative silence except for the occasional yawn until they were finally satisfied and Jareth conjured it away. "Saves on dishes," he laughed. He led her to bed and waved his hands and they were clothed in practical silken pajamas. "Hey why be uncomfortable." He guided her into bed then got in beside her and cuddled up. "Now this is just as nice as the other stuff. Goodnight my love," he said giving her a chaste kiss on the cheek.
 
Sarah yawned and returned the chaste cheek peck, too tired to even comprehend what sex was. "Good night, love," she mumbled, already drifting off to sleep.
 
Jareth followed her into sleep, his arm draped over her protectively and his head buried in her sweet smelling hair.
 
Sarah woke up first the next morning, but she fell back asleep after seeing Jareth was still sleeping.
 
Jareth woke up and found Sarah sleeping in his arms. He smiled at her and then levitated her off him. He gently placed her back down and rolled out of bed.Making his way to the table he conjured up a nice breakfast of fresh bread, bacon and eggs and fresh orange juice and then waited for the enticing smells to wake her up.
 
Sarah woke up when a very strong aroma of bacon reached her nose, and she gave a soft groan as she rolled out of bed for breakfast.
 
"Ahh good morning my love. I hope you slept well. As you can see breakfast is served. If there is anything else you need just ask," he chuckled. He knew she was not an early morning riser unless he bribed her or lately gave her another reason to be up.
 
"Conjure me up some coffee," Sarah mumbled, making her way to the table and began piling her plate with food. "Orange juice isn't going to get me up. What time is it, anyways?"
 
Jareth grinned and waved his hand and a freshly brewed pot of hot coffee appeared. It smelled delicious and was obviously the type that had been made with freshly ground beans, not instant muck.

"My Queens wishes are mine to fulfill. As for the time, it is getting late. It is already nine o'clock but after the last few days we have had I believed a sleep in was in order," he smiled, "Although you did threaten to spoil it."
 
Sarah groaned and poured herself a cup of coffee. "Don't feel like nine. Let's try the ass crack of dawn," she mumbled, sipping on her coffee.
 
Back
Top