More than literally (closed for loving50)

Whoa! I had not been expecting that! I hadn't been with too many ladies who liked anal, but you certainly seemed so inclined. I should have known. You were a remarkable lover.

I watched as you walked rapidly back to bed. It was such a pleasure to watch your tits bounce as you moved. You handed me the lube, then crawled back into bed. You looked at me questioningly, "how do you want me?"

"Mmmm, repeatedly, "I smiled, "but for this moment, just the way we were."

You gave me a hungry kiss and then turned on your side. I moved behind you, putting a little lube on my fingers. I brought them to your luscious ass and slid them between your cheeks. Your rose bud was closed tight as I lubed her and then gently circled her. Circle, circle, then push a finger a little inside you. You tensed at first. I backed off. Circle, circle, push. Over and over. Eventually, you were relaxed, even receptive to my fingers, first one, then two.

I got the lube with my other hand and squirted lots on my cock. On my latest round, I slipped my fingers from you and immediately placed the head of my cock at your opening and nudged it in. Your body and your ass clenched, but I held it there, stroking you until you relaxed. Soon the pressure on my cock was reduced and I pushed deeper into you. I held your hips and started to rock back and forth, my cock slowly pumping in and out of your ass, opening you up.
 
Before the trip I had resolved to NOT have anal sex. I enjoyed it immensely but had always been with a long time lover, until now. However the ease at which we came together was so unusual and fulfilling that I wanted to experience this very intimate act with him. I was glad that he wanted it too.

As he pushed his lubed up cock slowly against my tight hole I held my breath. His hand continued to stroke my body and I began to relax. My asshole opened slowly at the pressure. I whispered softly, "Let me do it." I pushed back against him, inching his cock deeper into me. I felt the head pop in and then much of the pressure was gone. "Now fuck it slowly," I said. He smoothly glided in and out of my ass. The feeling was raw and unique and so intimate.

We both began to sweat with our efforts and I grabbed his leg and pulled him with me until I was laying flat on my front, his cock still moving deep inside of me. I pushed back against him as he became more forceful. I moaned and growled as he straddled my legs, never missing a stroke. His sweat mixed with mine and pooled on my lower back. With each thrust I could hear those wet noises and that turned me on even more.

After a long time he cried out, "Can I cum, Heather?" "Please", I answered. I felt his cock throb and release deep inside of me. He laid fully on top of me as his breathing settled down. "Did you cum honey", he asked. "No, but I will." I told him.

He rolled off of me and I guided his hand to my tight hole, moving his fingers to play with the cum that leaked out. He quickly caught on to what I wanted and moved his cum soaked fingers between my ass, my cunt and my clit. It wasn't long before I came too.
 
As the last waves of your climax passed and your breathing calmed, we held each other, kissing languidly. Seeing the sunlight coming through the window reminded me that we both had places to be, but not covered with lube and sweat and cum.

"Care to join me for a shower?" I asked quietly. You nodded and we reluctantly left our bed. The shower was fortunately forceful and we cleansed each other beneath spray, our hands soaping each other's bodies, exploring our respective curves, nooks and crannies.

I couldn't help but moan a bit as I ran my hands over your rack, and felt your nipples respond. I joked, "another hour of this and you should be clean."

Amidst giggles, we rinsed and got out. A half an hour later, we were both dry and dressed. "Do you have time to join me for breakfast," I asked.
 
A hot shower, along with some groping worked for me. As we dressed for the day I suddenly felt a little shy. Silly after all the erotic fun we had enjoyed together but still. I had time for a quick bite before I was due at a meeting.

After we finished breakfast he walked me to the car where we stood holding each other for a while. Now what? Maybe nothing or maybe the beginning of something. Neither of us was ready to ask that question out loud.

"I fly home tomorrow afternoon." I said.

He smiled and kissed me, saying, "Then that leaves tonight and all day..."

Quickly I got in the car before I started canceling my meetings.
 
I got back to my car, my head still fuzzy from all that had transpired in the last 12 hours. She was amazing, and she wanted more. I grinned as I sent her a text, "Beautiful, may I invite you back to my place? Its some much more fun to have breakfast in bed, naked."

I sent her the address and then began thinking as to what I needed to do to prepare for her.
 
My meetings were interesting and worthwhile but the morning just dragged on and on. At lunch Shawn called me and tried to convince me to skip the rest of the day. I was eating with colleagues and had trouble controlling my reaction to his seductive pleas. I was sure they could see my nipples hardening under my blouse as he teased me with that low, sexy voice. He asked if my panties were getting wet thinking about all we did together in the hotel room. I finally had to excuse myself and walk unsteadily to the restroom. I didn't hang up just because I didn't want to. I loved hearing him, thinking about him and allowing him to arouse me over the phone.

I stood in the stall listening to him seduce me. He whispered details about all the fun we'd had that morning, how his cock felt while slowly forcing my tight hole open so he could fuck my ass smoothly and deeply. His breathing sped up and I realized that mine was keeping pace. I moaned as quietly as possible as he asked me to pull up my skirt and finger my pussy. He wanted to hear how wet I was for him. I knew time was short, my coworkers would be wondering about me but I just couldn't say no to him. I held the phone between my legs while I fingered my wet hole. After a minute I brought the phone back to my ear and was rewarded with his loud groan as he came. My cum came soon after. We worked out the details for later and hung up.

I opened the stall door to find my coworker staring at me knowingly.

"So, who was that? And just what were you talking about?" She asked with a sly smile.

I hesitated and then said, "Do you want the truth?" She nodded. "I'll tell you but first let me ask you, do you have plans for tonight?" I asked with a seductive smile of my own.
 
Last edited:
Thank heavens for cell phones. I was so hungry for you that the morning had been torture. A satisfying phone fuck over lunch had taken the edge off for the moment, but now I was eagerly awaiting the evening. You had accepted my offer to come over for dinner, so I left a little early to shop and prepare.

I was at the grocery when I received you texting, asking if you could bring a guest to dinner. I was sorely puzzled by this at first, sending back a "????" text. But you said to trust you and you would make it worth my while later. "OK, I hope you both like seafood," I texted back.

I picked up my supplies and headed back home. Fortunately, I keep a fairly orderly house, so cleaning was minimal. A quick shave and shower and I was ready, although with a guest coming, I dressed a bit more conservatively than I would have if it was just going to be us.
 
I suppose a little background is in order. My long distance colleague was a casual friend. I had known her for two years and saw her a few times a year. We talked on the phone often for business.

One day, before we actually met in person, we were in the middle of a phone conversation. That particular day my voice was a little throaty from a cold when suddenly she interrupted me and said, "I just have to tell you that your voice is so sexy today. You should look into being a phone sex operator. You could make living at it!" I was startled but kind of laughed it off. A few months passed and I forgot all about it.

She came into town for some meetings in the spring, along with a few other coworkers. As they came into the reception area, I walked out of my office to greet the group. She pushed forward, shook my hand and introduced herself, "I would know that voice anywhere. You're Heather. I'm so glad to finally meet you!" She gushed with a wink. "I am Allison."

I suddenly remembered her comment from a few months before and was a bit uncomfortable at first but I reassured myself that there wasn't anything to her friendliness other than that she was just a friendly person.

Throughout the next few days I noticed how she worked hard to sit next to me, to ride with me when the group drove to our many locations around town. She just seemed extremely interested in me. It was a bit unnerving but also flattering. I began to notice her as well. She wasn't attractive in the classic sense but there was something very sexy about her. She was bold and opinionated and she dressed well with just a hint of cleavage showing. It surprised me but I found myself looking forward to any time with her.

On the last afternoon of their visit she came into my office and sat in a chair facing my desk. Her legs crossed and her skirt rode up showing very shapely legs. She leaned in my direction and I'm sure I blushed when I couldn't stop looking at what she was obviously wanting to show me.

She smiled knowingly and said, "I really hope I'm reading you right. Before I go back home I just have to know. Are you as attracted to me as I am to you? I haven't ever thought of myself as bi but I just can't stop thinking about you."

So many thoughts were running through my mind. First of all, the thought of a sexual harassment case, but after that I had to admit it was intoxicating to be around her. Her laugh was contagious, her confidence was impressive but mostly her body was a complete distraction and had been ever since I laid eyes on her. I had always been attracted to the female body but I had never acted on those feelings and was perfectly happy being with men. I admit I was curious though.

"Allison, this is a very inappropriate conversation. As your superior I advise you to not mention this again and I will let it go." With that I said a firm goodbye and she rose smiling and then winked at me before she turned to go. I could have sworn that her hips sashayed more than usual as she walked out the door.

I put the incident behind me and tried to go on as if nothing had happened. I admit that I thought of her and fantasized about what she looked like under her tight suits. I even masturbated thinking of her on occasion. That bothered me but no one else knew so I wasn't too concerned. When we talked on the phone she was friendly but not sexual so I figured she had come to her senses but every time I heard her voice I fantasized about her.

The next time I visited her city we spent quite a bit of time together in a group setting. The trip was very successful. The night before I flew home we all went to a restaurant after work. As the evening went on most of the people had left until it was just me, Allison and one man at the table. We had had a few drinks and they started gossiping about two coworkers that everyone thought were involved in a torrid affair. The conversation got hotter and more explicit. I was silent but was enjoying the erotic banter. The man, I'll call him Scott, sat next to me in the booth. Allison sat across from us. Even though I was feeling the booze, I was just getting ready to excuse myself, knowing I shouldn't be involved in that type of conversation when I felt a silky foot on my knee. Allison continued to talk to Scott but her foot insistently pushed up under my skirt. I put my hand on it to stop her but she kept up the pressure.

Suddenly I noticed Scott looking over at me, taking in the situation. He smiled at both of us and placed his hand gently on my arm as her stockinged foot sought to move higher. "Please play with us, Heather. We really want you too."

I was stunned. I stammered, mumbled a quick goodbye and quickly left. I didn't sleep much that night wondering what I had done to encourage them and also somewhat wishing I had taken them up on their offer. I was curious! What can I say?

Fast forward to this trip. Things were normal between Allison, Scott and me with no hint of what had happened a couple of months before. I was relieved but strangely disappointed too.

The lunch when I ended up having phone sex with Shawn in the bathroom, somehow I knew that Allison would know. When I opened the stall door and she was standing there, I knew she had been listening to me and by the expression on her face I knew she was turned on.

I confessed everything to her. I told her about meeting Shawn and fucking him much of the night. I told her about the anal that morning. I gushed like a river letting out all of my tightly held secrets. Then I surprised myself by inviting her to join us. Without even a pause she agreed. Now, how to tell Shawn.

I decided that little information and a lot of mystery was the best way to go so I just texted that I wanted to bring a friend. He probably thought I was bringing a chaperone because I was nervous about going to his house. Boy, was he going to be surprised!

On the drive over to his house that evening, Allison and I had a very frank conversation. She told me about being infatuated with me for so long and I admitted that I had secret desires and fantasies about her too. She reached over to cop a feel and slide her hand up my skirt but I pushed it away, laughing nervously. "Just wait. We will have plenty of time for that and you're going to enjoy Shawn too."

We walked up the sidewalk and rang the door bell. Shawn answered quickly, dressed casually and looking so sexy. His smile broadened when he saw my guest wasn't a burly bodyguard. I introduced them and handed him the wine, kissing him fully. Then I licked his ear and whispered, "I hope your stamina is really high tonight, baby. You are in for a wild ride."
 
I grinned at you, "wilder than last night? I am not sure my heart can take it."

I looked over at her curvy friend and smiled, "I take it you like wild rides too."

She smiled back at me, "depends on who I am riding."

"Fair enough," I replied lightly, "anyone care for a cocktail while I finish dinner?"

We walked to the kitchen. I prepared a shaker of Gimlets as the ladies took seats.
I poured them each a martini glass full and raised a toast to them.

The sound of water boiling brought me back to the stove, and lobsters were soon cooking.
 
Dinner was amazing! The food was delicious, the conversation interesting, the music perfectly setting a relaxed mood, and Shawn's hand running up and down my leg kept me squirming. Of course Allison noticed our under the table play and proceeded to move her chair closer to mine, placing her hand on my other thigh. As they both teased me their hands touched and the playing began.

I admit I didn't really know how I would react to being with a woman and certainly didn't know how things worked with a threesome. I was nervous and unsure but also very excited as things heated up at the table. Allison fingered the crotch of my panties and then leaned over to tentatively kiss my lips. Incredibly soft kisses took my breath away. Quickly we got lost in exploring each other's mouths. Shawn rubbed my shoulders and watched closely as we made out and starting moaning softly. My hand moved on it's own to her face, then her neck and traveled down to her cleavage. She finally stopped, pulled away and said with a smile, "Whew! Maybe we should move into the other room."

Shawn led us through the house to his bedroom. He sat on the edge of the bed and watched as we continued to make out and touch and slowly undress each other. I wasn't sure if I was more turned on by what Allison and I were doing or if it excited me more to know how we were affecting him. When we had stripped to just our bras and panties (I also had thigh highs on) we moved over to the bed and sat on either side of him. As always I was so turned on whenever we made out but I was unexpectedly excited at watching Shawn and Allison make out too. Being so close to the action, feeling the passion and need grow between them was incredibly erotic. It surprised me and I realized my panties were soaked.

Together Allison and I removed Shawn's clothes, teasing and tempting him with our bodies. The whole experience was like a slow dance for three. Then suddenly, without warning, Allison stood up, covered her chest with her arm and said, "I don't know if I want to do this. I'm sorry, I just ...." Her voice trailed off.

It was surprising to have her suddenly back off. She had been so aggressive and forthright until that moment. However, neither Shawn or I wanted to force anything so after a pregnant moment of uncertainty I said, "it's ok, Allison. This is new for all of us and if you want to back out that's really fine with us. If you want to take the car and go we understand."

Suddenly bold Allison appeared again. She thrust out her chin and said, "I think I would just like to watch for a while. If I want to join in later would that be ok?"

"Of course, whatever you're comfortable doing." I said and leaned over to kiss her lips tenderly as Shawn wrapped his arms around me from behind and nuzzled my neck. His hand slipped into my panties and stroked my puss. I squirmed at his touch, pushing my ass back against him. His hard cock pressed against me and turning toward him, I forgot all about Allison watching our every move.
 
When Allison backed off suddenly, it reaffirmed to me that sex, like everything else, is often rather different in reality than in one's imagination. That Allison chose that moment surprised me a bit, but I was not too terribly disappointed. I had been wanting you all day, and now I had you. But I wasn't about to waste an opportunity either.

As you turned towards me, I moved, until my back was leaning against the headboard. I spread my legs and then pulled you, until you were leaning your back against me, facing Allison. During all this movement, Allison got up and sat down in a large chair facing the bed.

I moved your back slightly, long enough to undo the hooks on your bra, then pulled you against me again, my arms wrapping around you. I ran my hands over your shoulders, slipping off the straps, the removed your bra completely. Allison's lips parted slightly as I your breasts came into view. I looked at her, cupping your heavy globes, silently saying, "aren't they delicious?" I ran my hands gently over them, palming your nipples. My cock pulsed as it pressed against your ass and back. Around and around my hands moved, kneading your softness, my fingers teasing the hardness of your nipples. My lips were slowly kissing up and down your neck, nipping gently at your ear.

I glanced at Allison, who was squirming in her chair, her nipples clearly hard under her bra, her hands agitated. I caught her eye and nodded encouragement. I grinned as I watched her hand reach around and unclasp her bra.

I continued to tease your breasts with one hand, back and forth, as the other moved down. "Mmmmm," I purred in your ear, "you are sooo wet." Your panties were drenched. I slipped my hand inside them, my fingers suddenly slick with your juices. I felt your hips press back against me as I felt your clit beneath my fingertips. I began to circle slowly, teasing that erect bud. As your arousal mounted, your nipples continued to harden.

I gently bit your neck, shifted and bit again, looking for that sweet sensitive spot. Allison's hand was in her panties now, her eyes wide, taking us in. Your breath was becoming labored and your skin hot and moist, as I whispered in your ear, "Give it to me Beautiful."
 
Allison who??? My mind went completely blank as I leaned against Shawn and exploded in a mind numbing cum. His mouth on my neck, hand on my breast and the other rubbing my pussy made me forget all about everything else.

As I came down and my breathing returned to normal I turned to look at Shawn. He nodded in the direction of Allison and grinned. She was in the middle of some pretty heavy fingering in her panties while her other hand massaged nipples that were hard and pointed. Her eyes were closed as she enjoyed her solo pleasuring. Seeing Shawn's arousal at watching her I reached over and began to stroke him but then he kissed me and whispered that he had to just run to the bathroom quickly.

As he walked away I settled on the bed laying on my back. As I usually do, I had a plan. When he returned a minute later I motioned to him to stand at the side of the bed. I pushed back so my head was over the edge and my hands went around him to his ass. I pulled him close to me and proceeded to tease his cock with my tongue and my lips. My eyes closed as I lost myself in the moment. His erection was incredibly hard as he squeezed my boobs and his cock moved against my face, my neck, got tangled in my hair and moved smoothly in and out of my mouth at that unique angle. I knew he was watching Allison's masturbation too which made everything even more exciting.

Suddenly I felt a hand brush against my leg, then the feel of soft hair falling on my thighs. I knew that wasn't Shawn since he was above me and had both hands on my tits. I felt him stiffen and then groan loudly. My eyes flew open but all I could see at that angle was his balls dangling over my eyes. I grabbed his hands and pulled myself up to a position where I could see what was happening. Resting on my elbows with Shawn still behind me and supporting me, I saw Allison crawling up between my legs. Her eyes were closed and her chest was heaving with desire. Mesmerized I watched as she lay between my thighs and tentatively touched my pussy lips. I had never been touched by a woman before and was excited at the soft approach. Her eyes opened and she smiled at me and also at Shawn as she said, "I guess I changed my mind. I really want to taste you, Heather." My breath caught and I felt Shawn's cock rage against my back as I watched her tongue dip, seeking my magic little button.
 
I had watched this unfolding. As my cock had entered your mouth, I saw Allison get up and begin to approach the bed. She looked at me questioningly and I had nodded affirmatively to her. As she moved between your feet, I nearly came in anticipation.

When I groaned, you had stopped and pulled yourself up to watch Allison move up your legs. As she dipped her head and settled between your thighs, I knelt next to side of the bed, my chest supporting your back. I whispered in your ear, "Looks you are getting the wild ride tonight Love."

I reached my hands around to cup your breasts. Your nipples were impossibly long and hard, and it was so natural to softly pinch and twist them. I felt your body arch and shudder and savored your moans. Allison must know what she is doing.
 
I had a limited view from where I was kneeling, but it was enough to keep my breath short. I watched Allison's head move slightly between your legs, her eyes focused on what was in front of her. I kept up slow gently play with your breasts. God this was amazing!

I whispered in your ear a soft torrent of dirty commentary, "Do you like her tongue sweetheart? Where is she licking you now? Mmmm, is she sucking on your labia? Ohhh, lapping up all your sweet juices, huh?"

My cock was painfully hard, but I didn't want to break the moment. Soon, soon....
 
I felt her lick and then swirl her tongue around my clit, first slowly and then more aggressively as she noticed my response. My response? Well, let's just say that my hips didn't touch the bed for a very long time. I tensed my legs and pushed back trying to get away from the intense sensations but Shawn kept me in place and Allison's hands were firmly planted on my thighs as well. She was able to keep her mouth in constant contact with my tender flesh and I could easily tell she was really enjoying the experience.

After a long time I came all over her face but she didn't let up the pressure. I finally begged her to stop and her face appeared above my mound, grinning and wet with her efforts.

"God, Heather, that was amazing! I can't believe how delicious you taste. Are you sure you want me to stop?" She asked with an evil grin as her fingers slid up and down my slit.

"No, please don't! It's so sensitive and hot right now. Maybe we can spend a little of that energy on you." I answered with a sly smile of my own.

I reached my arms up and behind me to pull Shawn toward me. "I think it would be good to pamper Allison now. Will you teach me, O Great Licker you?" I growled in his ear.

After asking Allison to lay on her back and relax, I moved to her side and kissed her deeply. Shawn moved to her other side and the three of us kissed and touched and tasted each other for a very long time. Her breasts were everything I had fantasized about and I spent an endless amount of time licking, sucking and kissing her hard nipples. Her breasts were incredibly soft and although smaller than mine, I found them so alluring. Shawn alternately participated and watched. I noticed that watching seemed to turn him on as much as being an active participant. Whenever he caught my eye we would smile and kiss before I went back to sucking her tit, although I kept as much eye contact with him as possible. I instinctively knew how much that aroused him.

Allison writhed and whimpered with all the attention. Her hand moved down to finger her own puss and her moans grew louder. It was the right time and I knew I wanted to taste her but I was also a little nervous so I motioned to Shawn that we should move ahead. He caught on and together we moved to explore her sweet pussy. I kissed him deeply and said, "Please show me what to do."

Shawn positioned his body between her trembling legs and licked the inside of her thighs. He groaned as he planted his hands on her legs and began to tease her slit with his tongue. Being so close, watching him lick her was almost too arousing for me and I had to force myself to concentrate on his actions. As he licked and sucked her clit into his mouth she thrashed around gyrating her hips and crying out loudly. Shawn took my hand and moved my fingers deep in her hole. The moisture was incredible and suddenly I couldn't help but dip my head next to his and lick her fully. Together we licked and sucked on her beautiful lips and clit and worked our tongues into her hole. My hand found it's way to his cock and I squeezed and stoked without thought. She placed a hand on both of our heads and grabbed fistfuls of hair as she came a number of times. Eventually I felt Shawn's cock release it's hot cum and spurt onto my leg. He leaned over and kissed me fully, our tongues engaged as my body climaxed as well.

Our breathing labored, I took him by the hand and positioned him on his back between Allison and me. We spent time kissing and sharing pillow talk and then finally sleep overtook them while I curled up under his arm with my cheek on his chest and waited for sweet rest.
 
The moon was shining through the window, casting light on my bed, when I awoke to the sensation of my cock being licked. My eyes popped open and I looked down to see both of you alternately licking me and whispering to each other.

I saw you nod, then take my cock in your mouth. You bobbed up and down slowly, taking a little more each time. I groaned softly when you slid me deep, the head pressing into your throat. Then you withdrew, smiling at Allison, "just takes practice."

"Hmm, I want to practice fucking right now," she whispered back. She moved on the bed, until she was straddling me. She took my cock in her hand and positioned it, then slowly lowered herself onto me. You were smiling as she gasped, forcing her pussy onto my hardness. After several tentative rolls of the hips, she settled down fully and began to grind. I looked over at you watching and took your hand. You looked back and me and leaned in for a kiss. It was a slow langorous meeting of the lips. I whispered, "you could mount me too."

You grinned and said, "why yes I could." I briefly saw Allison's smile before you moved and swung a leg over my face. I extended my tongue up to guide you and soon your wet lips were being sucked by mine. You were deliciously wet, and I teased you as best I could. I felt both of you moving, and while I couldn't see it, easily imagined you two kissing and touching.
 
Allison was the first to wake. I woke up with the delicious sensation of her nuzzling my boob while she slipped her hand over my ass. I could hear her soft, contented mews as she licked and sucked on my already hard nipple. Her eyes met mine as her hand cupped the soft tit and sucked hard. I watched her, fascinated, and knew my pussy was getting wet in response.

She pulled my nipple hard and then moved up to meet my lips with her own. We kissed tenderly and then progressively more passionately as our hands wandered over our soft curves. I realized suddenly that some of the moans and purring I heard was coming from me. After some time I suggested that we wake our boy toy with a surprise. She more than agreed.

We moved down the bed and started licking his soft cock. Of course, I knew it wasn’t going to stay soft very long. Our licks and sucks soon roused Shawn and I felt his hand on my head as I deep throated his now hard member. Allison watched wide-eyed as her fingers flicked quickly across her clit. She wanted to mount him and I was excited at the opportunity to watch them fuck at such a close proximity.

As she took his erection deep in her cunt, Shawn took my hand and pulled me close. We kissed deeply and then he asked me to mount his face. He didn’t have to ask twice. I sat fully on his face while facing Allison. His tongue darted around my pussy lips and into my hole, teasing my tender flesh and making me squirm against him. His hands grabbed my hips and held me tight. Allison watched us and almost forgot what she was doing at the sight.

As we got into a rhythm, (which Shawn and I so easily did) I leaned over and kissed Allison. I sucked on her extended tongue and started to pull on her nipples. They just looked too delicious to ignore so I broke away from the kissing and ran my tongue down her neck and to her breasts. Her nipples were small but very erect and I took them one at a time into my mouth. Her sighs and gyrating hips told me that Shawn and I were a very good team for her pleasure.

My tongue continued on down her body until my upper body lay fully on Shawn with my pussy still pressed on his face. My fingers found her clit and I leaned in to lick it as she rode his hard cock. I placed my fingers around his member and they were soon soaked with her juices. Her moans got louder and her body moved wildly as she approached a huge cum. I continued fingering her and him as he came and his cock slowly slipped out of her hole. My tongue couldn’t stop flicking her clit so I kept it up until she pushed me away. She fell back against the bed, her chest heaving and with a satisfied smile on her face. My hand moved to touch her again and she just shook her head no. “I need a minute,” she groaned quietly.

I crawled off of Shawn’s face and lay between them. The sense of satisfaction was almost overwhelming. Shawn tipped my chin up and kissed me before holding me close to his chest, his fingers running up and down my back.
 
Again we each nodded off and once again I woke to a tongue insistently teasing my nipple. Before I opened my eyes I reached toward his head and held it close to my breast. I knew it was Shawn. His touch was unique and so different from Allison's. I laid there reveling in the attention and thinking about the differences between them. Allison was so aggressive and almost desperate to do everything, and NOW, dammit! Shawn was a tender lover who put my pleasure above his and got his pleasure from giving to me. I could hear Allison deeply breathing behind me and I was happy to have a little time with just him.

He suckled my breasts and moved his hand between my legs. It amazed me that he knew just what I wanted so quickly. His fingers stroked me and I heard him groan against my hard nipple when they released the moisture so easily formed. He moved on top of me, spreading my legs wide and quickly entering my cunt with his hard cock. Together we moved, my legs wrapped around him, our tongues slow dancing as we moaned loudly. I forgot all about Allison just a couple of feet away.
 
I heard a soft sigh beside us, and looked to see Allison turn on her side, her hands tracing up your arm. I felt her fingertips brushing where my chest met your breasts. I set my hands down to either side of you, and pressed up, giving Allison more room to roam. I kept up the slow steady pace of my strokes as her hands moved over your chest, teasing and pulling the nipples I had just suckled.

The sight excited me, and my thrusts became a bit more urgent. Allison leaned up to kiss me, teasing, "you like that, don't you? My hands on her luscious big tits?"

"Uh huh," I teased back.

She eased back down, bringing her lips to the breast nearest her, as her hand moved down, over your belly and hips, to where we were joined. I felt her fingers spread out over your labia, to either side of my cock, slowly massaging you.

Her lips left your nipple with a moan, "God, I love this, the feel of your cock moving in and out of her, her lips spreading and clinging to your shaft. Keep fucking her, just like that."

I was only too happy to oblige, and from the moans coming from you, I assumed you were too.

I could see Allison's free hand had disappeared, and from her moans, assumed she was playing with herself. I heard her voice more raggedly say, "faster, fuck her harder."
 
Incredibly arousing to have Shawn fucking me and Allison touching, licking, sucking, just inserting herself wherever possible. I reveled in the intense attention. When I felt her fingers touch us both so intimately while he stroked in and out, it heightened my orgasm to a level I had never reached before. I literally saw stars when I came.

Shawn continued to smoothly fuck me and at about the same time we both looked over at Allison. One of her hands circled his cock as we fucked but the other was hidden, obviously causing the moaning that was growing in volume. A knowing look passed between me and Shawn and I reached out to her with a free hand. Keeping constant eye contact with him, I found her hand busily working her clit and moved my hand to her cunt. My fingers stroked her wetness and I entered her with first one finger and then two. She rode my fingers while Shawn picked up the pace, slamming into my body with such force that my tits bounced wildly and I began to pant. As they both came hard, Shawn deep inside of me and Allison with my fingers deep inside of her, I felt so powerful and desired. It was almost overwhelming.

As we lay together in the afterglow, we talked quietly. I reminded them that I had to shower and get going before too long. I had a flight to catch early in the afternoon. In tandem they both grabbed me and playfully threatened to keep me against my will, if needed. We laughed and kissed and just enjoyed every minute together.

Eventually Allison asked quietly, “Heather, when are you going to come back to see us again?” She sounded so needy and young at that moment and I felt almost maternal toward her. She must have felt the same way because she nuzzled my breast and latched on, nursing me.

I stroked her hair and said, “I think I can visit again next month. Should we all get together again?” I turned my head to look at Shawn. He was spooning me and looking down at Allison sucking my tit.

Shawn nodded yes as he leaned in to kiss me. Then we heard Allison say, “Heather, you remember Scott. Do you think we could ask him to play too?”
 
"Four?" I asked, mostly to myself.

"Either I have to buy a king size bed, or we are going to have to avail ourselves of a hotel," I continued.

Allison rolled off the bed and entered the bathroom. I took the opportunity to hold you closer, whispering, "just as long as I have some time alone with you."

We cuddled for a bit, my hands stroking your body, savoring each curve. "A whole month, huh," I commented, easing you onto your back, my hand parting your legs. I had just started to stroke your inner thigh when Allison returned.

She stopped and smiled at the sight of your spread legs, your pussy dripping cum. She immediately knelt on the bed and crawled between your legs. She began licking some of the juices that had trickled down your thigh, gradually licking her way up, until she was sucking on your pussy, her tongue dipping inside you.
 
Ok, I admit it felt amazing when Allison started aggressively eating me again but I placed my hand on her head and insistently inched her away from me. She looked up with a puzzled look on her face.

"I'm sorry Allison, this has really been amazing but I only have a little time left and I think Shawn and I have some things to talk about before I leave. You should shower and get going and I'll see if I can get Shawn to take me to the airport."

She looked a little hurt but recovered quickly. "I understand. I know asking about Scott joining us surprised you both and I'm sure you want to talk about it in private." I was glad she could grasp the obvious.

She showered quickly and then Shawn offered to walk her to the car but she slyly smiled and said she could manage on her own. I, for one, was glad.

After she left Shawn and I went to the kitchen for breakfast and talked about Allison's proposition. I explained about Scott and how they had tried to entice me to join them during another visit. His eyes went wide as he realized how much I hadn't told him before. "Well, a lady has to have some secrets," I said.

We ate and cleaned up together, just enjoying our alone time. As I stood at the sink rinsing dishes he came up behind me and circled my waist with his arms. He kissed my bare shoulder and licked my ear. "I don't know if I can wait a whole month to be with you again." He turned me around to face him. "I really had fun last night and this morning but I also want time with just you. Is that selfish?"

He looked so cute standing there in his boxers and a t-shirt. I just melted. "I'm so glad you said that. I feel the same way. Maybe we should go discuss this in the other room." I said with a lick that started at his lips and traveled down to his chest. Then he took my hand and we sprinted back to the bedroom. I didn't tell him, yet, that I had already postponed my flight.
 
There was something giddily innocent, and also exceptionally hot, about running into the bedroom and yanking our cloths off. Your top had barely left your hands, your breasts still swaying from the motion, when I set my hands on your shoulders and pushed you onto the bed. You shrieked and then laughed. I immediately settled down on top of you, my lips seeking yours. Our kisses were deep and urgent, our breath getting faster. You kissed my cheek and then my ear. I grinned, whispering in yours, "I can't blame Allison and Scott for wanting you. You have a delicious body and are an amazing lover."

My legs were straddling yours, our bodies pressed together. I could feel my cock against your belly as you undulated beneath me. You arched your back, so that your breasts rubbed against my chest. You watched my expression as you did, my eyes lidding with pleasure. I focused on yours, smiling again, "You certainly know what turns me on, don't you?"

"Uh huh," you smiled back, "and.." I felt your legs parting, sliding under mine, one at a time, until they were spread wide. From the way I was laying upon you, the base of my cock was pressed against your wetness. You smiled really wide as you began to rock your hips, moving up a little on the bed, until the head of my cock dropped down between your legs.

The head was suddenly wet and warm, your pussy rocking up and down against the tip. I groaned loudly as I pushed gently, and slid over your mons. I backed up and pressed again, slowly, feeling you shift, and then suddenly entering you.
 
I gasped at the sensation of the head popping inside the tight outer ring of your pussy, "sooo good."

I pressed and sank another couple inches inside you, watching your eyes go wide at the sensation. I felt your hands go to my shoulders, pulling me, urging me deeper. One at a time, I took your hands and set them above your head, then interlaced my fingers with yours. I felt your legs bend and your feet come to rest on the backs of my legs, and again the feel of you pulling me.

I slid another couple inches inside you, breathing, "sooo good Heather, so good."

Your hips start to rock, trying to swallow my cock. I oblige you, sliding slowly all the way inside you, the head of my cock pressing against your cervex.

Our eyes are locked as we grind hips, our bodies entwined, joined, our arousal mounting every higher. "I want to cum with you Heather," I pant.
 
Cum with me, I thought. I couldn't speak, not even a whisper. My breathing was heavy and my voice was lost. I felt him spurt hot cum deep inside of me, his cock throbbing as I watched his eyes shut tight and his mouth seek mine. We kissed deeply as we came down together.

My whole body ached and I was exhausted. I molded my body to his, laying my leg over his and circling his waist with my arm. He kissed my forehead and asked, "Do we have to leave soon?"

I shook my head and answered, "I'm not leaving until tonight. What do you think we should do until then?"

He chuckled and leaned down to kiss me. "I'm sure we can think of something."
 
Back
Top