Dominate me and love me please (pm only)

He half listened to the waiter as he described the evenings offerings, ordering oysters and the bouillabaisse. He covertly watched Tessa as she asked a question or two and then ordered tentatively. She was clearly rattled, at least to him.

When the waiter departed, they sat for a minute in an awkward silence. Chris savored his champagne, and glanced to nearby bus boy clearing a table. "That brings back memories," he said casually.

When Tessa looked at him questioningly, he continued, "One of my first jobs was in a restaurant, nothing nearly this fancy."

He took another sip, looking distantly, "My family didn't have much. I wanted to help, so managed to talk a local guy into paying me under the counter to do dishes and such. It was a crap job, but it got me started."

He looked over at Tessa again, his face softer, "I'm sorry if I.. embarrassed you a moment ago. I meant what I said."

Then a grin came to his face, "and I am never wrong."

He settled back into his seat at the waiter arrived with their hors d'oeuvres. He delighted in watching Tessa enjoy herself, and wondered what could be between them.
 
She loved watching him talk, then again she found herself loving everything he did. She began placing her own order, hoping she didn't look as dumb as she felt. She tried telling herself mentally to just relax but she was having a hard time doing so, so many thoughts were going through her head.

She was trying to find something to talk about, but the words seemed to fail her. She watched him as he sipped his champange, she found herself thinking she wished she was that glass, and then quickly shoved them thoughts from her mind. She looked up as he spoke.

She was shocked at his comment, then thought to herself seh was being judgemental, and instantly felt bad for that. Not everyone started off becoming what they were today, or having it handed to them, man she really was jaded.

She decided then and there, perhaps that what why he didn't act snobbish like most the people she knew with money. She smiled up at him, another reason to find him completely amazing she thought to herself.

She kinda blushed as he spoke and wondered if he would notice. ''You didn't, thank-you for saying that.'' She said softly, knowing to herself it wasn't like she believed him anyway.

She laughed at his comment but didn't say anything about it.

The food was amazing she thought to herself, and glancing at his every so often was even more amazing, even if she wouldn't allow herself to have feelings for him, at least she had this she could admire him from a far.

"The food is delightful.'' She said softly and took a sip of her champagne.
 
"That's exactly how I would describe the company," he replied without thinking.

He blushed slightly. It had been the easy banter he would have used with a lover. He smiled at her sheepishly at first, and then more broadly. He had meant it and he would own it.

When she deferred yet again, he seriously began to wonder about her. There were subtle signs that she felt something for him, and yet she kept him at a distance, literally and figuratively. Was it the boss thing?

He leaned back in his seat a bit, giving her a lot of space, and said softly, "Hey, may I ask you a question?"

"I think you are amazing. Most of the people I have introduced you to think you are amazing. Hell, guys at the gym want to ask you out. So why can't you accept that you are beautiful? And more importantly, why can't you accept that from me?"
 
She blushed 50 shades of red at his comment, but thought of it as him just being kind and charming as she smiled half heartedly it wasn't as if he would believe her anyway.

She was shocked that he had turned slightly red and then figured it was just because maybe he was hot. She took a long drink of her champagne. His smiled was captivating she thought to herself. She knew she had to say something but didn't.

She wasn't sure what to say, her head was spinning and not from the alcohol. She bit her lip slightly, dammit she thought stop biting your lip, for one it wasn't attractive and two she did not need him to think less than her, than she already thought of herself. She looked around the room wondering when the bomb would blow up in her face, when he realized he wanted nothing to do with her.

She looked up at him when he spoke, and she smiled sweetly. ''Anything.'' She said and then realized that was the last thing she should have said, anything was a pretty broad statement.

She listened as he spoke, she was mind blown by the things he was saying about her. She found herself chewing on her lip, and looked every where but at him, cause that was the last thing she needed, she did not want him to see how red she was all over.

She had to think of something, and she figured in one part she could answer honestly. "Because I don't think that I am.''
 
"Hmm," he replied, almost sadly. How could she not see?

"Well," he continued, "I don't know of anyone who describes themselves as beautiful. I've read that even supermodels see all sorts of faults in themselves. Hell, when I get out of the shower and glance in the mirror, I'm not happy."

He paused for a moment, taking her hand in his. He raised it carefully to his lips and kissed it, keeping his eyes on hers, then said, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I think you are beautiful, and hot, and very desirable."

He could have said more. He probably shouldn't have said as much as he did. But with every passing hour they spent together, the more he wanted her.
 
She looked at him rather thoughtfully, but said nothing else, she didn't want to reveal more of herself than she had too.

She smiled at his comment, and knew he was being sincere, but she just had no reason to see herself that way. She took a sip of her drink, as if in a way to kinda not speak or respond to what he was saying to her. He was a captivating, smart, ambitious man, and she was well her. When he said sometimes he didn't like what he saw, she wanted to scream out but your the most beautiful man I have ever seen, but thought against it.

When he took her hand in his goosebumps lined along her entire body, or at least it felt like they had. When he kissed her hand, her face turned bright red, and her body flushed all over. She smiled softly over at him, by far that was the nicest thing anyone had ever really said to her, and she was pleased yet thrown off all at the same time.

''Thank-you.'' Was all she could muster and even that came out in a stutter. How else was she supposed to respond, tell him the truth that she hated everything about herself, tell him her past, why she was the way she was, that she was no good for anyone, no she knew she couldn't do that.

''That was very sweet.'' She said thoughtfully more to herself than anything, but she really did mean it.
 
He was still holding her hand, just inches from his lips, as he strained to hear her whisper. He eased her hand a little closer and kissed it again, closer to her wrist.

"Something tells me," he said lightly, his eyes never leaving hers, "that you need some more sweet."

He turned her hand over, so that he palm was up. He slowly kissed the palm, then slid his lips to her wrist, and kissed her there.

He could see her face was red, even in the dim confines of the restaurant. He kissed a little higher on her forearm, commenting, "You are impossibly cute when you blush, but it does make me wonder. Just how far down do you blush?"

He was more than wondering. With each kiss, he had felt his cock inflating, hardening. Each touch stoked his hunger for her. He was burning for her, and he wondered if she knew.
 
She felt her heartbeat raising waiting on him to let go of her hand, but she didn't want to tell him to let go, she also didn't know if she really wanted him to let her go... she had to shake herself out of the fog that was settling in over her. When he placed another kiss closer to her wrist, she felt her hands start to shake ever so lightly.

She looked at him tenderly as he said this, her face turning more and more red with every look, every touch, and every kiss he was placing along her hand.

She was watching his every move, and something told her she needed to make up some excuse to leave, before this got way out of hand, and she was not equipped to deal with a man of his stature. Her heart was racing and she wondered if he would be able to hear it, she breathed deeply and didn't know what to do, she adverted his gaze by looking at the table.

She began chewing on her lip, and found herself trying to look everywhere but at him. She heard his voice and looked back up at him as if her were waking her from a dream. She didn't even know how to respond, Oh Chris she thought theres so much about me you just don't know.

She felt herself or at least she felt as if she was loosing her mind. She didn't know what to do, she had never been in this type of situation, mostly because she never allowed herself to be in this type of situation after all. She took a deep breath... she needed a reason to excuse herself so she could compose herself.

She finally decided... "If you'll excuse me I have to go to the ladies room." There she thought that was a good enough excuse, she wondered of she had the deer in the headlights look.
 
He paused, then gently released her hand and settled back into his seat, saying casually, "its back that way, just beyond the bar."

He watched her slide out of the booth and walk away from the table. Not that he needed an excuse to look at her body, but she was a study in conflicting emotions. He thought she had liked what he had done, but also couldn't bring herself to enjoy it. He played back dinner in his mind. Maybe, ok probably, was letting his dick do the thinking and she was not interested. He was her boss after all. He was ten years older than she was. And so on...

But a part of him knew, on a visceral level, that there was an attraction there, and it was mutual. Now what to do or not do about it...

When she finally returned, he had finished his dinner and was sipping the last of his wine. As she seated herself, he asked, "Is the lady's room as over the top as the guy's? I feel like I am in a mausoleum every time nature calls."

She was definitely more composed, and still utterly delicious looking. "How about we go for ice cream for dessert? I know a great place and the drive is pretty."

He felt as though he had given her a choice. If she wanted the evening to end, she could easily ask him to drop her at her car. Otherwise, ice cream. And while she might be able to resist him, who could say no to that?
 
Last edited:
She was kinda sad that she had to let him go well, let his hand go, jesus she didn't know what she was feeling but she knew she had to try and forget them. ''Thank-you." She slightly mumbled and headed to the restroom.

When she got there she was grateful she was the only one there, she felt flushed and hot all over, as if she were on fire. She went into a stall and leaned on the door after locking it asking herself what in the sam's hell was she doing. Taking a deep breath she left the stall, walked to the sink and splashed water on her face... just relax it wasn't as if he's ever actually want you anyway.

Okay she told herself, you'll be fine, even if she couldn't deny there was a strong physical attraction there, or else she was sure she wouldn't be this on edge.

She smiled as she slithered back into the booth. ''Sorry about that,'' She said hoping he wouldn't notice her flushed face, or how some of her makeup was gone. ''It was huge.'' She said with a laugh. "But really pretty, well for a ladies room anyway.''

She looked up at him and smiled, she knew she should just say so but come on it was ice cream that was harmless and no way to get her in trouble.

''Sounds yummy.'' She said and smiled sweetly at him. ''I'd like that.'' She said looking at her hands that she was sure were shaking.
 
"Excellent," he grinned, "shall we?"

Chris left a generous tip before they departed, and without explaining, slipped the bus boy a twenty when he spotted him. He opened the door and offered Tessa his arm as they walked under the awning. His car appeared shortly and the door was offered to Tessa. Chris walked moved to the driver's door, and tipping the valet, entered.

Soon they were on the highway leaving the city. Chris pointed out a few things of local history on the way. As they entered a smaller town, Tessa asked about a lovely small church. Chris was quiet for a moment. "St. Anne's," he said quietly, "I was almost married there."

When Tessa expressed surprise, he continued, "Yeah, I was head over heels and ready to commit. She blew me off and left the country, never told me why, said it was her, not me, blah blah blah."

He sighed, then looked over at her, a grin reappearing on his face, "ancient history, but it did teach me to enjoy things while you have them."

Another mile put them on the edge of a lake, a small farm stand nearby. He pulled into the parking lot and they walked over to stand in a short line of locals. They got cones and wandered over to tables overlooking the lake. As they sat, Chris couldn't help but watch Tessa, they way her pink tongue danced over her ice cream, the soft cream on her lips and tongue. He didn't think she was teasing him, but the swelling in his pants didn't care.
 
She smiled gently at him as they both stood up, her mind whirling wondering what she was getting herself into.

When he took her arm in his own, she was sure this must look like a date, but she pushed that thought from her head, cause she knew it was just Chris being Chris. Every touch though made her question things more and more. She looked almost tenderly at him as she climbed into the car, saying thanks as the door shut.

She enjoyed the ride, it was a beautiful evening, and evening drives was one of her favorite things, whenever she was having a rough night, or night mares she would just drive and drive for hours. She loved hearing him talk and explain different things, she smiled over at him. She noticed the prettiest quantist church and softly asked him about it. She was stunned at his response, and she knew it showed all over her face.

She was chewing her lip again, she wasn't totally surprised but Chris was a total ladies man, and she didn't see him as the marrying kind. Another thing that shocked her was that any woman would walk away from him.

She smiled over at him, but she wasn't sure what to say.... so she said the only thing that came to her mind. ''Well she was a fool.'' And she meant that, not that she was the girl for him, but that some woman that truly deserved him wouldn't make the same mistake his ex did.

Wow she thought to herself, how beautiful things were when he was around, what the hell was happening to her. She was so deep in thought she almost missed that they had arrived at there destination. As she ate her ice cream, her thoughts wandered to how nice this evening had been, and how happy she had felt and had realized this maybe had been the first time she had ever really been consistantly happy, and then as soon as the feeling hit her, then she knew happiness was really a false lie, she learned that a long time ago.

She was looking out at the lake so deep in thought, thank-ful he couldnt read her mind.
 
They ate in silence, each in their own thoughts. The sight of the church had jarred his memory, and had left him a touch melancholy. It had been a long while since he had been in love, and the evening he was having with Tessa had whispered of possibilities to him.

As they sat, looking out at the lake, a young couple strolled in front of them, walking on the shore. Their hands were joined and they shared the languidness of lovers. They stopped as he pulled her to him for kiss, deep and soft.

Chris turned his head after a time, not wanting to invade their privacy, and found himself looking at Tessa, gentle longing filling his heart, and sighed.

"Ever been in love?" he asked softly, half to himself.
 
She was suprised that even in a soft silence she enjoyed being near him, and that both pleased her and terrifed her all at the same time. She glanced over at him, he too seemed greatly in thought. She took a deep breath her thoughts drifting to whom she really was and if he ever found out, he would probably fire her and run for the hills.

She looked up at the young couple and it got her to thinking how she had never had anything like that.. and she knew she never would. For one she didn't trust men, for two she didn't believe in love, she had been hurt by her own parents, and been thrown in and out of foster homes, feeling as if no one wanted her, now she felt as if she didn't deserve anyone besides who wanted a 20 year old virgin, that was as jaded as she was.

She didn't notice that he was watching her, her thoughts racing, and the moon shining so pretty, full, and vibrant catching her attention, she almost missed what he said.

''I wish I could say yes, but no.'' She said as a matter of fact, wondering if the sadness showed on her face.
 
The sadness in her voice touched his heart, and a hundred questions came to mind. As tempted as he was though, he kept them to himself. The couple they had been watching moved on. Chris exhaled and asked the question screaming inside him, "if you had a chance for love, would you take it?"

He held his breath, and hoped.
 
She looked at him gently, the last thing she wanted was for him to feel sorry for her. She sighed and looked at him seriously and spoke from her heart, "I honestly don't know.... I have a really hard time trusting people and i'm not really sure I believe in love.'' The first real time she had been kinda open in herself anyway.

Her heart was racing and she didn't know what might be said next but she wouldn't lie to him she'd tell him exactly the truth in anything he asked her.
 
A small, sad smile played across his lips, "Of all the things in the world, you can believe in love."

He wanted, more than anything, to hold her, but first had to know, almost whispering, "do you trust me?"
 
She looked over at him amused and intrigued at the same time, then she thought to herself, he believed in love and look at what it had cost him, a broken heart and a broken engagement, oh no she told herself love was nothing but a beautiful lie.

''I trust what I know of you.'' She said skeptically but in a way yes she trusted him, well at least she knew no harm would come to her because of him at least.

She stood and wanted nothing more than to run fast and very far away, ''Can we walk?'' She asked softly, sitting was making her far to jittery.
 
It was not quite the answer he had hoped. She was so cautious, if that described her.

"Sure," he answered, "there is a walking path around the lake. Its quite pretty."

They both rose, and he gestured to the left, to an opening in the fence that surrounded the benches. The path was rustic, which meant that it was dirt and rather uneven. It was also quite charming, romantic even, if you were in that frame of mind.

It was twilight and the details of the path were becoming lost in darkness. When he noted Tessa faltering on the path, he offered her his arm. When she took it, he felt his heart beat a little faster. And all the while, his mind was trying to wrap itself around her.

After they walked for a minute, he asked, "So tell me. Why wouldn't you believe in love?"
 
She hated that she was the way she was, but she was who she was like it or not, and she couldn't act like someone she wasn't even though all she really wanted was to let him in, that was the first time in all her life she could remember wanting someone to actually be a part of her life, but there was to many issues, and she wasn't sure if she was ready for anyone to uncover her past.

''Okay.'' She said softly as she stood up, grateful to just not be sitting, her heart was racing, and her head was spinning.

She smiled kindly at him as they both stared and he gestured for her to follow him, as she did. She couldn't wrap her head around what was happening, or why she was feeling the way she did, she had never had that happen before, ever as long as she could remember, hell at times she didn't even feel as if she had a heart. She was looking around taking in the scenery trying to put her thoughts out of her mind.

She enjoyed night, it was actually her favorite time of the day. She almost slipped and he lent her his arm and she smiled sweetly over at him, he was so captivating. ''Thanks.'' She softly said as she watched him carefully out of the corner of her eye.

She was stunned at his question, and she found herself feeling at a loss of what to say, cause she wasn't a liar. She sighed and turned to look slightly away from him. ''I was left on a door step when I was a child, and then tossed from foster home to foster home, I don't believe in love cause i've never felt love.'' She felt her face pale, and her hands slightly shook, that was the most she had ever told anyone in her life.
 
They walked for a few steps as he digested this. That someone so beautiful had never experienced love was tragic. What could he possibly say to that? He felt her hand quivering on his arm and his emotional instinct took over.

He stopped and turned towards her. When she stopped, he enfolded her, his arms around her, pressing her face tohis chest. She went rigid for a few seconds, then relaxed against Iinto him. He just held her, stroking her hair with one hand, for several minutes,

When he felt it was right, he shifted slightly, bringing a hand to her chin, tilting her face towards his. "Love feels like this," he said softly, and brought his lips to hers. He kissed her gently, and again felt her hesitation. He kissed her again, and this time, her lips embraced his.
 
The last thing she wanted was pity, that was mainly the reason she never told anyone her story. She found herself chewing her lip as if trying to find something else to say... but she didn't ir couldn't rather. She kinda looked at him then away, as if trying to gather her thoughts. She was shaking, she didn't quite understand why, maybe it was just because she shared something to someone that she never shared with anyone else, in her enitre life.

She looked at him confused when he turned, stopped and looked at her. She was stunned when he pulled her against his hard chest, she kinda froze at first not really knowing what to do. She allowed herself however to enjoy the moment, but spoke up as well, ''Please... don't feel sorry for me.'' She said rather weakly almost a whisper.

She felt him touch her chin lightly and made her look up at him, god he was so gorgeous she thought to herself. When he spoke she was sure her heart jumped out of her chest, she didn't want to feel this way, and she knew she would have to deal with this tomorrow, for tonight she was at a loss, and when he kissed her, the whole world seemed to fade away. She kinda froze once more, then told herself to just let this happen, after all they didn't know much about each other, and she knew he was just trying to be kind to her. After a moment she felt herself giving in... she didn't really know much of Chris and that scared, and excited her all at the same time, she sighed into his kiss, and then wondered more and more about him, she was sure he had some secrets of his own, but for now she couldn't care less.
 
Her lips were as soft and delicious as he could have hoped. She still tasted a little bit of ice cream, which only made her feel more delicate to him. The third kiss was deeper, a little harder, expressing more the hunger he felt for her. Their lips parted a little and they exchanged breath and the first subtle taste of the other. The last kiss was quicker, each withdrawing back to themselves, but with the promise of more.

Their lips parted and he tilted his head to rest his forehead against her, whispering, "That wasn't because I felt sorry for you. That was because I want you."

They parted a little further, still holding each other, looking at each other. He searched her eyes, limpid in the moonlight, hoping to see some sign that she felt something for him.
 
Last edited:
Her head was spinning, she felt as if she was having a out of body expierence. Her heart was pounding and she felt as if she were somewhere else. His kiss felt amazing, it was probably the best thing she ever felt or tasted in her life. She found herself almost melting into his arms, she didn't want to feel this way, for one she knew she couldn't allow herself to love someone. She looked up at him, lord was she in trouble, and she had no idea just how much.

At least for now she had this, she had him at least for a moment, she couldn't love him and she knew he couldn't love her. She half smiled surely she didn't believe him, but she didn't say so.

It was evident in her eyes, as she looked at him that there was defnantly something there but she just couldn't allow herself to feel anything.

She started wondering what type of man he was in the bedroom... she had no idea what she was getting into
 
He grinned. He had spend his career learning to read people, to sense the subtle shifts that signaled the changing of minds. Trials were won and lost not by the facts, but by convincing people on the jury.

And as her looked into her eyes, he saw her starting to open to him. Her body told him as well. Her arms were on his, holding them, not pulling away, but holding onto him.

This small reflection of his desire opened something in him too, a want he had not felt in some time. He lowered his lips to her again, this time finding them ready for him. His kiss was a little more forceful, reflecting the growing hunger inside him. His arms encircled her, pressing her body against his. One hand slid down to the small of her back and stopped just above the curves of her buttocks. He felt the hard and soft of her curves against him, and expected she could feel the bulge of his erection through the layers of clothing.

One kiss ran into another, and another, their tongues openly exploring each other's mouths, their lips moist and hot. The dark of the night hid them, only the light of the moon on their skin and the sounds of their breath betraying them. His hands began to move, stroking her slowly, exploring the lines of her back and hips.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top