Army of one (open to one woman)

I felt the phone vibrate and I pulled it out of my pocket. It was Ryan.

"Where are you?" It asked, after realizing he had totally slept in.

I set my fork down and started to type,

"I'm in the DFAC this morning. The line is ridiculous! What are you doing??"

I pressed send.
 
When the phone went off I scooped it up and smiled, "I'm in my room after a hot shower and now i'm gathering up my linen to take it to the laundry room" now skipping the idea of running to the DFAC for chow after that warning, also adding, "The sheets still smell strange. ;)" a bit ribbing as I placed the phone back down and ripped off everything and wadded it all up into one huge ball and stuffed it into the hamper and grabbed the soap from under the sink. Pocketing the phone and my key card I headed out and down to the room. My arms and legs were still sore a bit. A good stretching and some more water would take care of that.
 
I read the response and started laughing under my breath. I didn't want people hearing me. I didn't like sticking out in a crowd. I'd rather just merge with the masses.

smells strange.

I laughed again.

"Well, that's what happens when you have sex on the bed!" I responded. "The shower is sounding like less trouble, right?" I added and sent the message.
 
I was stuffing my linen into the washers, setting and them dropping the soap into the machine when the phone went off. I sat Dow on the flushing machine and read her text and smiled before replying with sinister intent, "Yeah but I miss the lovely holes that I was snaking in the shower ;)" figure that would get a better response.
 
I read the message and felt the color rise in my cheeks. I forced myself to swallow as I read it again.

I typed back "Yea, I thought you liked it. At least from all accounts it appeared you liked it!"
 
"I did!" Now giggling in my seat as I typed, "You are my first in so many ways and it was the best! I never thought it would be like that. I thought that as I went inside you I would lose control and just spew right then and there" now smirking and beet red as I pressed the send button I looked around to make sure that I was still alone.
 
I had to cover my mouth as I read his text.

He did enjoy it. I was very glad. He had a way with me. Nothing I could pin down. It was just something I knew.

"Oh Baby! You know you had me from hello."

I pressed send.
 
I was laughing. It sounded like a movie line but I couldn't put a bead on it. I could go on about good it was and all of that but I knew that she was, how her holes were tight and she was a sexual kisser, how I could furiously jerk off to her, on her face and all of that but I didn't want to embarrass her knowing she was in public. Who knows if Cyrus was nearby and trying to peek over her shoulder. As I thought that, I looked around. I was still alone.
 
As I put my phone away and finished eating, a shadow crossed my table. I could probably take a guess, but I wanted to be sure, so I looked up to see who was standing over me.

Now I was feeling a little uncomfortable. It was my escort, SGT Cyrus. I thought surely he had better things to do. This time I was in civilian clothes so I couldn't possibly be out of uniform and he didn't have any reason to find anything wrong with that.

"Good Morning," I said as I rose from my chair and gathered my tray. I went about my business and dropped the tray and utensils at the kitchen window before I headed out the door. I wasn't paying much attention to SGT Cyrus because I really didn't want his brand of attention. he was too full of himself.
 
Still waiting in the laundry room. I usually waited here because the last time I caught some schmuck trying to make off with some of my PT shorts. Couldn't leave anything around not nailed down because they would take it, everything. After a few minutes I tapped out another message, "What are you going to do today? After I get my laundry done i'll be free" hinting at possibilities. We still had to finish our little wager.

As she left the DEFAC Soren didn't know it but her path was being followed, shadowed rather, by Cyrus. He was smart and didn't actively pursue, but he did follow with his eyes and knew where she was going.
 
I heard the text come in and I slowed my walk as I pulled it out and looked at it again.

Ahh... the laundry day. That would mean he was held up in the laundry room guarding his calvin k's. It was really ridiculous to have to do that, but we would do what we had to.

"I'm headed back to do my own laundry but I don't see why we can't do something later?" I responded.
 
"Sure!" I chirped sending back the message then the washer machine stopped. It was done so I took it out of there and put it into the dryer, threw in the dryer sheet and then set it off. It would take an hour for it to be all done, another hour of sitting here and the only thing I had going for me was this phone with Soren. "You want to finish our little game or do something else?"

After sending that message I leaned back while sitting on the dryer and relaxed feeling the metal on my back warming up as the machine tumbled and it felt relaxing. "Ah" and I closed my eyes trying to clear my head, but for some reason all I could think about was Amanda and then I started picturing her and started to get hard.
 
This question/answer thing we had going was turning out to be interesting. I glanced down at the phone and got and evil thought in my head. I started typing again.

"What do you want to do right this second?"

The reply would certainly not be playing pool. I could bank on that one.

In the meantime, I had made it back to the barracks and back to my room. I grabbed up my clothes and headed to the laundry room. Luckily there were a couple of machines free and I was able to get each color separated and started. It was the drying and the folding that took all the time. I sat on one of the washers and waited to see the reply from Ryan.
 
"I want to do you!" I replied in a blatant reply, but before I could hit send I deleted it and decided to be a little more coy in my response as that answer would just be too...juvenile. Looking at the dryer it was slowly dwindling down, but still about fifteen or twenty minutes or so but I usually had to put it back in because it didn't dry entirely.

"Well, I was think about taking you back to my place and sitting you on my bed and then...no, bending you over my end table and rubbing your backside and stroking your sides..." Good God! I didn't know what was happening. Once it started it started to come out as fast as my fingers could type.
 
I waited to see if I'd get a reply. Minutes went by and no answer. Wow. He was either stumped or got sidetracked. Hopefully it wasn't that he got sidetracked.

Alexander popped her head into the laundry room and looked around. "Hey," I said.

"Hey girl, how long are ya gonna be?" she responded.

Well, I think I have about 20 minutes on the washers and then it's to the dryer, and you know how long THOSE take," I answered, with a roll of the eyes.

Alexander laughed, "Yea, I know. Knock on my door when you're done with the washers so I can get mine in."

"Sure," I said.

I looked back down to my phone. I typed out another message.

"Not sure? LOL !"
 
My typing got interrupted by her text, "Not sure? LOL" and I smiled after looking over everything that I had typed. It was more along the lines of a short story and I hit send then put the phone down and looked at the dryer. It was nearly done.

The message I sent, "Well, I was think about taking you back to my place and sitting you on my bed and then...no, bending you over my end table and rubbing your backside and stroking your sides and taking up your shirt and undoing the belt and lowering the trousers just enough to show the cheeks, those bright, perky cheeks and give them each a hearty spank that will leave red marks of my hand and then grasp hold of your soft hair and pull your head back towards me allowing to whisper into your ear dirty things as my abdomen presses down against your frame and sandwiches your body to the table."
 
Wow. I was stunned.

He wanted to do all that.

I suppose some of it was my fault. After all, it takes two. I didn't really expect him to say anything like "going to church with you" or anything else like that. I was glad though, to know he felt at ease to be honest with me.

I smiled.

I typed in a reply:

"That's quite a thought. Was that something that just occurred to you or did you have to plan that out? You know I like a guy who can plan... but it's also cool to fly by the seat of your pants . :) " I clicked send.
 
"I thought of some of it" I replied, "and some of it came out." confessing rather openly, I mean, it's not like I was hiding any repressed feelings for her anymore. "What about you? Would you like to do? ;)" now sending it to see if she could be as naughty or worse than I was.

By about that time the dryer finished and I opened the door and sunk my hands in feeling the warmth of the fabric. Ah that was nice. I would like to lay in warm sheets like this. It was so enticing to do so but there was some damp spots, but it didn't smell...strange. Pulling the fabric out and rebundling so the core was now outside I threw it back in with a dryer sheet and hit the replay button and sat on the warm machine.

About that time there was a face that appeared at the door just as I was about to go for the phone and our eyes connected, "Hey, private" the face smiled.

Shit. It was Cyrus.
 
I heard the text come in and I checked it again. My cheeks flushed again. What did I want to do?

Oh boy. Yea, I was being an instigator here.

"Oh I thought maybe you could push me up against the wall and fuck me silly. You know, all that sort of thing. Though I am really warming up to your suggestion. You have to get done with your laundry though, to make that happen, big guy."

I pressed send and checked on the washers. I was getting impatient and it wasn't just because I hated doing laundry. OH! I had a wonderfully wicked idea and it involved a very short skirt or dress. A smile spread across my lips.
 
I jumped off the dryer as Cyrus stepped in and I tucked the phone into my pocket to keep it out of sight. The dryer still hummed behind me as he stepped in, but he wasn't in uniform but with his powerful physique still commanded respect from the smaller me.

"What are you doing?" he asked coming within arms length of me, his burly arms folded in front of his chest.

"Just doing my laundry, sergeant" I said placing my hands behind me back in 'at ease' position, but he waved that down.

"No need for that" he smiled, "we're off duty." He leaned his frame against one of the washers, "So, you told me last time that you had a girlfriend. Tell me about her."

I didn't want to. Any sort of information would betray Amanda and everything to him, but I couldn't refuse to turn him down out right, but had to at least try something, "I met her awhile ago," all the while praying that the dryer would hurry up, but me phone began vibrating in my pocket. Shit! Not now!
 
I waited a little while for his response. I must have either excited him or he got distracted by something. He didn't respond quickly.

hmmmmmmm...

I type again

"Did the mean SGT grab your tongue or did you find your hand around your cock as you thought of me? " I pressed send.

Yea, he might find that amusing
 
'Damn it, Amanda, not now' I growled to myself as my phone vibrated.

"You gonna answer that?" Cyrus pointed to my pocket.

"It's just an email" I said and prayed the dryer to finish.

"Okay, private. Time to fess up. Tell me about your girlfriend," he smiled trying to flash his teeth and put me at ease. Many guys in the unit like to boast about their women, about their sex, and where they've done it. I wasn't like that. I was laid back, and a bit embarrassed at times, but this was also a personal affair so I said, "Sorry, sergeant, she's shy and doesn't like it when I talk to others about her" and turned to look at the dryer. Still a few more minutes.

"Well, okay then" he sighed, "Is she in the unit? Someone that I might know?"

He was trying to figure it out, "No. She's from another unit" I said, "She's with the 141st" that was down the road.

"Ah, ADA" he nodded, "Great. You're trying to mix up the gene pool. Was that what I heard the other night?"

My head looked at him as I fought to hold my surprise, "What do you mean?" feigning innocence. I wasn't a good actor.

"The other night I heard this screaming like someone, a woman, was being murdered or getting fucked up her ass for the first time." Then he pointed a finger at me, "Was that coming from your room?"

"I didn't hear anything" shrugging my shoulders.
 
I went back to the laundry. The wash was in the spin cycle, as evidenced from the vibrations that went through the machine. I hopped off and walked over to the window to look out. I really wished this cycle would get done with already.

Tomorrow was Monday and I really didn't want to start the week. Time waits for no man, or woman. Tomorrow I'd have to be up before the chickens to show up for physical training. Fun!

I sighed softly and put my elbow on the window sill and rested my chin on my hand. Hurry up and wait.. and wait and wait!
 
"Don't bullshit me" Cyrus said a bit more forceably, "I heard wailing last night. I heard a woman and it sounded like it was coming from in or near your room. I want to know who it was. Was it that one chick I saw you with? I remember you. You were coming out from battalion and I saw you with one woman...a specialist. Who was that?"

"Someone from battalion who was helping me" I shrugged, "I can't remember her name. I'm lousy with names" giving a chuckle. "Sorry, sergeant, but I didn't hear anything."

Finally the dryer went off and I turned and began taking out everything from there and putting it into my hamper, but Cyrus still didn't let up. He actually followed me out of the room, "When we go to formation tomorrow morning for formation, I'm going to have us do some hard stuff. What was your highest PT score?"

"Uh, 270, I think" I said trying to get the stuff up the winding stairs, but the sergeant continued to follow.

"That's not good enough, private. You and your squad are too soft. I'm going to whip you guys into shape. You're going to be running 2 miles in 13 minutes and you're going to be pumping out 80 pushups in two minutes. I'm going to get you guys so buff that you can thunder fuck the whores while standing!"

That actually sounded appealing.

But when I reached my floor Cyrus let up and went back down the stairs. I got into my room and collasped onto my bare bead and took out the phone and hurriedly tapped out, "I'm in trouble. Cyrus was here and he was questioning me!"

SEND
 
The buzz of the text shook me out of my daydream, and when I read it, I cursed under my breath. I shook my head to myself.

That SGT Cyrus was going to get on everyone's last nerve, but mainly mine. The screwed up thing was that unless something drastic happened, Ryan would always be a subordinate to him. His only options for relief would be either one of the two transferring to new units, change of station or getting out. Good grief. I typed back:

"I'm sorry, Ryan. I hope he didn't make things too difficult for you. He had no reason to be hard on you. None at all. He's just being a typical asshole. Ready to escape? You can come by, I'm in the laundry room."
 
Back
Top