After School Teachings [Closed for Monak4u

-He groaned.-"oh yeah stroke my cock why don't you suck on it and let me eat that pussy."
 
I turned around, grabbing his cock and kissing the tip. I spread my legs, my pussy rubbing against his lips.
 
-He spread her lips and slipped a tongue in to her pussy he groaned and fingered her enjoying her pussy juices making his fingers slick.-
 
My pelvis thrusts against his mouth, rubbing my pussy against his lips. His tongue feels so good as I suck his throbbing member.
 
-He thrusts his cock in her mouth moaning in her pussy.-"Oh you need a good fucking this early don't you?"
 
My legs wrap around his head. "oh, yes....take me please." My lips suck on his cock, moving up and down his shaft.
 
-He flips her around and lays her back as his cock slips in to her pussy and groans and begins ot fuck her cunt.-"Oh yeah nasty little slut moan for me."
 
"aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!" I moaned out loud as he filled me with his shaft. He began to thrust in and out, faster and faster. I hung on for dear life, kissing his lips.
 
-He moaned thrusting his cock hard in to her kissing her lips back and moaned softly in the kiss.-"You like being a little slut don't you getting fucked any chance you get."
 
Nick smiled smacking her breasts and pussy a bit

"Oh yeah feel that cock slut" he groand fucking her harder.
 
"ouch! oowwwww!" I cry out as he slaps my breasts. He continues to thrust his pole in me.
 
Nick fucked her rotten fucking her so hard he soon felt him self about to cum.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum my hornet slut where do you want me to cum."
 
I can feel his cock throbbing. My body is shuddering. He makes one more thrust before I cum.

"aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!"
 
-He pulled out and smiled as he held her close.-"good girl lets clean up and get ready for our sunday."
 
I turned on he shower and hopped in. The water felt so good. The washcloth smoothed over my breasts, making my nipples swell. The washcloth went between my legs, rubbed against my clit. I squeezed my legs together.
 
-They cleaned up and soon got dressed he got in shorts and a tee shirt.-"So...enjoying everything so far this weekend."
 
"Oh yes...." I pulled a dress over my head. It was a red mini. I put a pair of flip flops on my feet.
 
-He finished dressing kissing her lips a bit squeezing her ass as he made breakfast.-"So what do you want to do today Mona my pet."
 
I giggle as he grips my behind.

"Let's go to the park!" I tell him.

I start walking to the door, my dress sliding up and down my body.
 
-He smiled there final day off together before school again and even then she may come in early and stay late just to get fucked her loved her and the way she wanted it. as they drove tot he park he began playing with her pussy teasing her. Once at the park he stopped and smiled to her as they got out locking the car and began to walk around.-"Its lovely out isn't it mona."
 
"Yes, it is." I told him. The park was almost deserted, trees lined along the green grass. I kissed his lips, my pussy wet.
 
-He kissed her back a bit and smiled.-"Mmm where do you want to sit for a bit."-He points to a willow tree as it has Zero visibility behind it.-
 
I put the beach towel on the grass and we sat on it. We kissed again. I could feel his hand on my body.
 
-As we hid in the tree she put the beach towel down and we sat on it. Nick smiled and kissed her back as his tongue moved against her own and moaned softly.-"Oh yeah babe your tongue is good. i feel you getting wet."-He ran his hand up her thigh and felt he rpussy juice invade her thighs.-"What is turning you on."
 
Back
Top