What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contemplating a nap... Or writing an annoyed email to Fannie May.
Maybe it'll be less grumpy sounding if i nap.

But I'll get a better response time if I'm grumpy...
Hmm.

Contemplating a nap... Or writing an annoyed email to Fannie May.
Maybe it'll be less grumpy sounding if i nap.

But I'll get a better response time if I'm grumpy...
Hmm.

You should try napping and writing the e-mail and seeing what kind of response you get.

Called instead.
And now I'm piiiiissed.
How the fuck can you make a UPS tracking number if you never actually send a package? Why the hell don't you tell someone their gift is actually not being sent?

If they printed the label but didn't actually give it to the guy, it would have a tracking number but not be going anywhere. Which totally sucks, but it's probably what happened.

Relaxing for a moment. Just got home from the store. Picked up stuff for dinner tonight and tomorrow and got a few Valentine things for some family that live in town. Going first thing in the morning was so easy on my nerves.

Then I'm going to go do some yoga.

Wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's Day or Anti-Valentine's Day as your heart dictates.

I'm home sick today ...

Feeling quite awful but paradoxically quite horny due to a yahoo discussion with an interesting man.

Yes, it is.

I may have been perving your picture thread...*innocent whistling*

Well we could fix that last part. :p
I think my day in bed would go in a whole different direction... Though, that sounds much more pleasant than watching Supernatural all day...

Feel free to perv. That's why it's there.
Er, I mean.... you're supposed to appreciate the art in the pictures, not my body, jeeez. :rolleyes:

I think my day in bed would go in a whole different direction... Though, that sounds much more pleasant than watching Supernatural all day...

Feel free to perv. That's why it's there.
Er, I mean.... you're supposed to appreciate the art in the pictures, not my body, jeeez. :rolleyes:

Yes, much more interesting.

And I do appreciate the art. You provide quite the lovely landscape to gaze upon.

Hehehe, I'm supposed to be working, but every time I raise my head to look at my laptop screen, I start getting dizzy and nauseous.

Uh oh. Sounds like I'm gonna be on double soup 'n' cuddle duty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back