The SCOURIES reader – for both fans and serious scholars…

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes this is my world...

[SIZE=+4]ScouriesWorld[/SIZE]

official sponsor of the

][size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

and it's

2013 Sexy April Contest
 
Last edited:
[SIZE=+4]Happy St. Paddy’s Day[/size]

from all of us in

[SIZE=+4]O’Scouries
World
[/SIZE]​
 
so who invented [size=+2]SWAGGER BASKETBALL????[/SIZE]

6a00e008c672588834017c377c2fdb970b-500wi
]

[size=+2]Congratulations to The 2013 ACC Basketball Champs…[/SIZE]

[size=+2]the University of Miami Hurricanes[/size]
National Champions 2013????
 
easy victory today... one down, five to go...

so who invented [size=+3]SWAGGER BASKETBALL????[/SIZE]

bubaltest.jpg

do you have big enough balls to play the canes?

[size=+2]University of Miami Hurricanes[/size]
 
so who invented [size=+3]SWAGGER BASKETBALL????[/SIZE]

sebastian-the-ibis.jpg

even sebastian has big balls..

[size=+2]University of Miami Hurricanes[/size]
 
Last edited:
And people thought we only played Football and Baseball in the Sunshine State? But guess which state has the most teams still standing?

Florida Gulf Coast Universioty

University of Florida

University of Miami

2013-01-24-vitale-3-4_3_r541_c540.jpg


…they’re all in the Sweet Sixteen baby…

And then of course there’s the Miami Heat – N.B.A. Champions…​

 
I see the QUEEN is late again in announcing "her" contest winners.

product_3245.jpg

I wonder - ace or darkboy or oily or...

But don't fret - a.i.r. is about to announce the winner of the 19th MANU Award...
 
Yes scouries, your fake association made up of just you is about to give out a fake award voted on by just you. That's about as fair as "you" get.

Scourieworld is scouries. "She" is his new propaganda alt since the last one was banned for spamming.

Everything about scouries is fake and sourgrapes so beware.
 
ScouriesWorld

Would like to take this opportunity to congratulate the silky one from cannuck land for her ascent to the #1 ranking on literotica.

20 Favoritest Authors

1.silkstockingslover (4670)
2.Goldeniangel (4659)
3.Many Feathers (4314)
4.rgjohn (4191)
5.alwayswantedto (4160)
6.Tx Tall Tales (4131)
7.scouries (3909)
8.Slickman (3853)
9.Ahabscribe (3634)
10.JazCullen (3620)
11.BarondeSade (3391)
12.Selena_Kitt (3127)
13.TryAnything (3102)
14.youbadboy (2988)
15.nikki_2021 (2980)
16.Elianna (2945)
17.walterio (2845)
18.DoctorWolf (2816)
19.samslam (2723)
20.Daniellekitten (2547)
 
for the record...

image.php

I believe (this was true last time I asked) that whenever a story file is accessed, that counts as a view. So it doesn't matter if a person reads one page or twenty of a single submission - it's still one view, because the text of that submission has been accessed by the database once.

La Reine!!!
 
as of Sept 1 2013

Two biggies are cuming soon for the boss. A 5 millionth sale for Oh Mommy and DIW cracking the top ten.

LITEROTICA'S Biggest All Time Sellers:

1. 'A' My Name is Alice by Emmah (08/18/01) 8,212,807

2. Service by TryAnything (01/18/03) 6,369,480

3. Sister Sucks Sleeping Sibling by brodosist (11/01/01) 5,752,693

4. Cheerleader by TryAnything (12/26/02) 5,539,184

5. A Mother and Her Son by rgjohn (08/15/02) 5,334,654

6. "Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned by scouries (12/17/06) 4,971,879

7. Hindsight by rgjohn (07/03/03) 4,006,935

8. My Virgin Sister by samslam (11/23/06) 3,803,067

9. Mom Takes A Ride by NakdSalr (02/12/01) 3,797,519

10. Oops by hornet (09/02/01) 3,405,733

11. "Daddy?" I Whispered by scouries (02/19/06) 3,392,665
 
Of course I'm willing to help her highness when I'm here. But I have to admit that wasn't the primary purpose of my quick trip back to Miami...

...it was...

Friday night at the "Traz" watching the two top high school teams in the country battle (Booker T vs. Central) and then the really big game...

Is there anything better than watching the Canes stomp on the Gators?

No there isn't!

MiamiLogo_medium.jpeg
 
Posted on another thread originally but repostd here as part of the continuing ScouriesWorld dialogue on how to improve the site.

image.php

Some story categories, for various reasons, need more thorough checking than others.

The boss, sadly, has departed. But he did get a chuckle out of LAUREL'S answer to the sayhey kids question about why Incest and NC stories are at the bottom of the New Story page.

You'll notice she didn't actually answer the question. Instead inferred that these categories need more checking and therefore fall to the bottom. Yeah right!

The reality (learned after some six years of ScouriesWorld observations) is as follows. The QUEEN follows the following rules:

RULE #1: SamuelX's stories are always last on the New Story page. She just hates the guy.

RULE #2: Non Consent stories are almost always last. Even though she's emasculated the category (no "rape" in the title, not too much violence, the girl must ultimately like it, etc.) she simply doesn't like rape stories and really wishes she didn't have to have them on the site. However, having already banned bestiality and every kiss from anyone under 18, she realises she can't ban everything.

RULE #3: Put Incest stories down as far as you can get away with. Unlike the rape stories she doesn't really mind incest ones. At first, many years ago, it was just another category. Treated pretty much like all the others. But then it grew. And grew. Until it became the elephant in the room.

And slowly the site she loves became increasingly known as an Incest story site. Its now reached the point where over 70% of the views are Incest story views. Which has damaged somewhat her view of herself and the site as a home of literate erotica.

She's now between a rock and a hard place. Incest draws the viewers and the money. So now every day you have to scroll down through ten or fifteen categories before you get to Incest. Sliding the new incest stories down the page as far as she can is simply her small protest against their dominant role.

We're big boys and girls LAUREL. You know you can tell it like it really is...
 
Of course I'm willing to help her highness when I'm here. But I have to admit that wasn't the primary purpose of my quick trip back to Miami...

...it was...

Friday night at the "Traz" watching the two top high school teams in the country battle (Booker T vs. Central) and then the really big game...

Is there anything better than watching the Canes stomp on the Gators?

No there isn't!

MiamiLogo_medium.jpeg

Ah, yes Miami U the biggest thug factory in the NCAA is back again! Another season of players raping coeds, beating other students, taking money, doing drugs, shooting people and insuring the NFL will be collecting huge suspensions for criminal behavior for years to come.
 
How can you tell when scouries is lying? His fingers are moving.

He has no more information on how this site is run than anyone else. His "scouriesfantasyworld" observations are his own wishful thinking and paranoia. He's just trying to stir up more hate and discontent with the site. Business as usual for him.
 
what happen'd

Congratulations to the November 2007 Reader's Choice Award Winners

Second Place ($100 Cash Prize Winner):
Jillybean by maxdname

Nobody told me... where's my money? What up wif dat? Does Literotica really pay out this money? And why didn't somebody try to tell me? I found out by accident.

Maxdname
 
ATTN maxdname...

Sorry! You're too late...

Under LITEROTICA rules prize money has to be claimed within 12 month of the date the story was submitted. Which can be difficult sometimes because usually the winners aren't announced until 18-24 months later (if at all).

In fact you can count your blessings that you won a contest ... presently the wait times have reached 3 years.

As to the prize money - sorry it's gone. All unclaimed prize money is now being funnelled to the ASSOCIATION OF INDEPENDENT READERS to help fund their good works.

As President of the Association I'd like to thank you for forgoing your prize ...
 
Sorry! You're too late...

Under LITEROTICA rules prize money has to be claimed within 12 month of the date the story was submitted. Which can be difficult sometimes because usually the winners aren't announced until 18-24 months later (if at all).

In fact you can count your blessings that you won a contest ... presently the wait times have reached 3 years.

As to the prize money - sorry it's gone. All unclaimed prize money is now being funnelled to the ASSOCIATION OF INDEPENDENT READERS to help fund their good works.

As President of the Association I'd like to thank you for forgoing your prize ...

There is no such thing as the association of independent readers. The so called association is made up of scouries and no one else. No money from Lit goes to anything other than Lit. The only thing funding scouries fake association is is fake royalty deal on free stories. In other words, his association makes zero off anything.

More lies by the king of bullshit. More hate and discontent from the same source.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top