The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
God yes.

Less paperwork, nicer management and more control over the activities I do with the kids.

We're growing cress tomorrow; I'm making a display over it! :D

God yes.

Less paperwork, nicer management and more control over the activities I do with the kids.

We're growing cress tomorrow; I'm making a display over it! :D

I was always useless at things like that as a kid. To my recollection, I tried growing cress twice. Once it went mouldy and once it never sprouted at all. My poor mother, a botanist no less, absolutely despaired of me.

Also, due to my chronic allergies, I have a hate/hate relationship with most plants.

That's why I'm vegan. Why put animals through suffering when the bloody plants are the real culprits!?

Failed to grow cress? *shakes head*

/hugs. good to hear from you though Velvet!

Congratulations on the new job, Harmony.

Good morning Kinksters. :rose: Just dropping by to see how you all are? Don't get chance to post on here much, so thought I'd drop by this morning!:rose:

Afternoon all.

Hi ShyVixen. only just started posting here again myself.

Welcome Back! Where you been?

Had alot of shit in my life to deal with, still struggling through it but I am feeling more able to cope with my normal everyday things i used to do like hang around on lit most the time :)

Hello if anyone remembers me I got sick and I mean really sick as in touch and go intensive care stuff. Still not well but at least I am at home now although pretty much housebound but I should get better eventually. I hope the rest of you keep well and remember to enjoy it because it's one hell of a shock when it suddenly ends. Anyway enough of that I'm trying to keep the sense of humour intact
hugs 'n' stuff to all :rose:

Evening all

Glad someone bumped this thread. I did it last time so I took this one off ;)

Nax, I understand the work comment. UYS, glad to hear you are well again. Velvet, Helllllooooooooo!

M

Hi guys, just back from my holidays with KT. Hope you's are all ok and the usual crap UK summer is not getting yous down.

I got pneumonia and none of the antibiotics they used were working and my immune system started shutting down had to get something special in to combat it. Then they put too much intravenous liquids into me when my body couldn't pump it out and I am left with oedema in my left leg making me pretty much housebound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back