Total Control...Ladies does this interest you?

IWantBadGirls

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 31, 2014
Posts
114
Ok, I've given this some thought, and It really is something that I LOVE, and am quite good at.

First and foremost we would chat to where a degree of trust is established between the two of us, as trust is important on all levels. I would love to know your deepest, most intimate desires, wants, and needs. From there we would push these a bit further to expand those desires. I do understand this isnt for everyone, but for those few wanting to experience and learn, I would gladly offer my time.

I Love to control hot, submissive women, age is only a number ladies. I love dressing them, telling them what to say, what to do, to a mutual benefit of course. Though I would not rule out meeting in person, I enjoy doing this on YM, though would never rule out voice, text, or KIK. I'm available all day almost every day, as I do work from home (7am-6pm EST, US).

Though I live in the SE U.S. YM reaches everywhere, and I do have to travel often for business (SC, ill, Pa, Tx, D.C., VA).

If this is something that you would be interested in, or perhaps want to work toward, please contact me
 
Last edited:
Why do you think a submissive submits? It's because they have been taken to a place of trust and desire, because their dominant knows them, cares for them and creates mutually satisfying play

You're saying what you want, what do you think she wants? Why does she want it? How do you get to know her, what she needs and how do you make this work for her

A control dynamic is hard won and precious, a submissive doesn't submit to anyone, she submits to her Dom and His will.

Oh and you should probably be in BDSM personals

Good luck
 
Back
Top