1 Number Off (closed)

IvoryValentine

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Posts
450
Not much else could have gone worse for Cindy that day. Kitchen drain backed up with the dishwasher was draining, causing all the dirty water to flow up through the sink drain and flood the newly renovated kitchen. When out getting groceries after mopping up all the water, her credit card was declined and when she called Mastercard, they said her card number had been stolen so she would have to apply for a new number. On her way out of the store, Cindy’s phone had slipped out of her purse and she realized what had happened just in time to watch a delivery truck drive over it. Her cell phone company had a booth in the mall across the street and they gave her a new phone.... for a fee and they couldn’t save anything from her old phone. All her contacts were gone.

After a hot soak in the tub, Cindy let her long red hair fall about her shoulders as she slipped on her favourite black nighty. For a moment, she studied herself in the mirror. Though today was kind of shitty, the last few years had been good to her. She was happily married to a man who provided well. So much so, she now stayed home, giving up her job in retail for a much more stress free lifestyle. No matter how hard she worked on it, she couldn’t lose her curves so finally she became happy with her hourglass figure. Cindy felt sexy, strong and happy.

But even happy people have shitty days, so after wrapping a warm robe around her body, Cindy headed down stairs for a bottle of wine. After cuddling into her favorite chair in front of the fireplace, the bottle in one hand and glass and her new cell phone in the other.

Cindy’s husband, Charles, was out of the town on business. He’d been gone for 3 weeks and his trip wasn’t half done. Needing some long overdue attention, Cindy entered Charles’ cell number and texted a message. “I wish you were here with me tonight. I’m sitting by the fire with a glass of wine and nothing on but my robe. ;)” She gave a giggle as she imagined his reaction, not taking a second look at the number. If she had, she would have seen that the last digit was a 8 instead of a 9.
 
Hell it had been a long night. Kyle looked around the bar once more, looking for likely conversationalists, though he didn't see any worthy candidates in the place. In fact after eleven, the place was pretty empty all told. He had tried flirting with the bartender a bit, but that had always seemed a dead end, and besides, they knew eachother too well for any nonsense between them. Instead they had spent the majority of the evening complaining about their day and the various clients they'd seen that day.

Though two of his students had started out by accompanying him to the local watering hole, he had a long standing rule, albeit an unspoken and technically unofficial one, to never fraternize, ie. sleep with one of his students. This of course had seriously reduced the pool as pretty much all the women at the university at one time or another had conned their boyfriends into taking a dance lesson or two, likewise all the middle-aged women and their husbands. Though the rule had only come about after the accompanying drama made it seem prudent. But all in all, he was beginning to think it was a stupid rule. Perhaps it was just tonight though.

When his phone buzzed in his pocket, he pulled it out and looked at the screen. At first he was terribly confused, and the number was one he didn't recognize. He realized that it must have been some mistake. Before he even thought about he started writing back, he apologized and thanked him for the pick-me-up she had just presented. Then he paused.

Perhaps it was because he was feeling especially frisky, but anyway, he erased the words he had just entered and instead wrote: "Mm, hey baby. Thanks for the mental image. Love it! That all sounds lovely. Wish I were there with you."

He smiled to himself as he pressed send, wondering vaguely if this was dishonest.
 
"Mm, hey baby. Thanks for the mental image. Love it! That all sounds lovely. Wish I were there with you." Cindy read the text slowly as she sipped her wine. As she pondered what to reply to keep this going, Cindy licked her lips. She could hardly catch her breath with excitement.

Charles had been so busy that she hadn't dared add her need for sexual attention to his list of things to worry about. She had kept telling herself that she could just wait till he came home but now she wondered why she had waited so long.

After one more sip, Cindy set her wine glass down on the chrome and glass table to her left and brought her feet up to rest on the front edge of the oversized leather chair.

"Oh, no more than me, my love." she texted. "I would love to feel your lips on mine. Your strong hands tangled in my red hair, just like you did the first day we met." She pressed send then reached for the stereo remote to search for a little mood music while she waited for his reply.
 
Last edited:
"I wish I were there to tangle my fingers in your hair and hold you close as my lips found yours. Sounds so nice, doesn't it?" As Kyle entered the words he looked around, as though the man this message had been intended for might somehow be in the same room, or worse yet: looking over his shoulder.

He pressed send with a sense of foreboding. Kyle couldn't quite put a finger on why it felt odd, sure he'd gone along various escapades via text before...but never with a stranger. This was something new entirely, and the fact that as far as she knew, he was someone else...a husband, boyfriend, lover...made it all the more exciting. And terrifying.

Looking around he saw that the place was just about empty, even the barkeep had begun to ignore him, other than to refill his glass. He got up from his stool, and dropped a handful of bills on the bar, nodding a goodnight that was answered with a nod and accompanying smile.

A minute later and he was out in the street and walking along toward his car. Inside he checked the screen of his phone with some kind of nervous energy. There wasn't anything there of course, he would have noticed it vibrating in his pocket, but he let out a sigh all the same. 'Why was he so excitable?' Taking a deep breath he turned over the car and pulled out into the street, headed toward home.
 
Cindy reached for the remote for the stereo and had only turned it on when a chime came from her phone.

"I wish I were there to tangle my fingers in your hair and hold you close as my lips found yours. Sounds so nice, doesn't it?"


Her heart began to flutter in her chest again. Cindy was full of pent up sexual energy and she felt like she was about to burst. She licked her soft lips imagining how his would feel against them.

Her fingers entered the text quickly, "The belt of my robe slips loose and it falls open as you pull to you. Your suit pants feel rough against my soft legs. I love how your pressed dress shirt rubs against my chest and your silk tie nestles between my breasts as you kiss me softly." Without a second thought, Cindy sent the message.
 
At a stop sigh he flicked on the screen of his phone, again glancing around surreptitiously. When he read the latest message, he gulped. Fuck. This was getting hot and no mistake.

"...Your suit pants feel rough against my soft legs. I love how your pressed dress shirt rubs against my chest and your silk tie nestles between my breasts as you kiss me softly."

He liked his lips, thinking about exactly what it would feel like to have her body pressed to his, to have her lips roaming over him. Damn. He needed to get home.

For a split second Kyle considered pulling over so that he could respond without interrupting the flow of banter between them. By now he was terribly horny and practically gagging for more. It was only a few more minutes away. He could wait.

When he pulled into his drive 5 minutes later he set the brake and flicked on his phone again, rapidly entering: "my hands slip around your waist, pressing you to me as my arms slide inside your robe and my finger start to caress your ass. I crush your breasts to me as my tongue, bolder, starts to slide along yours and explore your mouth." He glanced back over the message and pressed send, no longer thinking about right and wrong.
 
Cindy couldn't help herself. She kept looking at her screen thinking maybe she had missed the chime and that her husband had replied. After a few minutes of this with nothing on the screen, Cindy downed her wine and began to pour another. Maybe he got busy or thought it was just teasing and became busy with something else.

As her doubts began to replace her lust with fear that the conversation was done, a chine from her phone brought all the sexual excitement back. With a giggle she tossed her red hair over her shoulder and picked the cell up.

"My hands slip around your waist, pressing you to me as my arms slide inside your robe and my finger start to caress your ass. I crush your breasts to me as my tongue, bolder, starts to slide along yours and explore your mouth."


Cindy felt her whole body flush, starting at her chest. How she would give anything to feel that right now. Strong warm hands roaming her back as bottom. A kiss like she hadn't felt is so long.

"I wrap my arms around your neck and run my fingers through your hair as I return you kiss. Mmmmm, it feels so good. I want more." She sent and layed back in her chair, reaching for her wine again.
 
Inside Kyle went to the fridge and pulled out a beer, then thinking better of it, he put it back and instead turned and opened the cupboard, withdrawing a bottle of scotch. He poured out a generous helping and started tugging to loosen his tie.

Then his pocket vibrated, indicating what must have been a response. Taking his glass to the living room, he dropped onto the couch, reading as he did and started formulating an answer almost immediately.

God, Kyle was having so much fun, he could hardly remember the last time he had enjoyed such an exchange so much. He was really getting into it. He wanted this woman, he didn't know why or how or anything about her, but something from the feeling she have him, he knew there was more than meets the eye going on.

"I can practically feel your body pressed to mine. I'd pull you down onto the couch, never breaking our kiss and continuing to run my hands all over your exposed torso. Thighs, ribs, back. I nuzzle your neck, kissing gently. God I'm so hard for you. Are you touching yourself? I'm about ready to start taking my clothes off."

With that he pressed send, set the phone on the coffee table and pulled his tie up and over his head. Smiling to himself, Kyle unbuttoned his shirt halfway down and undid his belt in smooth practices motions.
 
His reply came quickly which excited Cindy. Her fingers fumbled for a moment as she slipped them across the screen to bring the device to life.

"I can practically feel your body pressed to mine. I'd pull you down onto the couch, never breaking our kiss and continuing to run my hands all over your exposed torso. Thighs, ribs, back. I nuzzle your neck, kissing gently. God I'm so hard for you. Are you touching yourself? I'm about ready to start taking my clothes off."

A giggle escaped her lips as she reached for her wine glass and took a sip. Cindy had fantasized about turning Charles on but never had she dreamed he would be willing to go as far. As she read his question, the red head couldn't help but take the direction and slowly slide her hand down her stomach and inch a finger between her soft folds. A soft moan echoed from her as she reached for the phone and replied, "Mmmmm. I'm rubbing my clit slowly. You have me so wet already. I haven't been this turned on in a while." she admitted. "I want to slide my hand down the front of those suit pants and wrap my hand around your hard cock." Cindy bit her lip as she pressed send then let her head drop back as she continued to rub her clit.
 
"MMmm, and I'd let you grab hold of me, just as I'm doing now." While he was tapping away at his phone, Kyle finished pulling open his shirt and was working at undoing his slacks as well. He pulled out his hardening cock and began slowly stroking, starting out speculatively, wondering exactly how far he, and his mystery partner would be willing to carry this little tableaux.

"I hope you're imagining what it would feel like if I was on my knees before you, holding your thighs apart and kissing towards your center as you recline on the couch."
 
The next text came much faster than the last, which washed any fears of Charles just humoring her away. "I hope you're imagining what it would feel like if I was on my knees before you, holding your thighs apart and kissing towards your center as you recline on the couch."

Cindy slid one finger into her wet pussy and moaned softly as she drew it out and used her own moistness to lub her clit as she continued tracing circles around it. She had to admit she was pleasantly surprised by the thought of her husband kissing her thighs. He had often said it "wasn't his thing" though would eat her out on occasion just to make her happy. Cindy never asked him to do it anymore because it was hard to enjoy when it was so obvious he didn't like it but this was different. This was part fantasy. She closed her eyes and imagined him there between her thighs, looking up at her with lust. She imagined his slender hands just a little stronger, his shoulders just a little broader.

Slowly she replied, "I spread my soft legs wider for you, my hands in your hair, encouraging you to continue. I'm so wet for you. Please don't stop."
 
Kyle had his shirt open and he was settling onto the sofa when the screen of his phone lit up again. He read, delighted, as he was thinking about kissing slowly up the inside of this woman's legs. He moaned softly as he read the description of this woman pleasuring herself.

He paused in his own ministrations as he picked up the phone to tap in "imagine how it will feel when I finally reach my goal and can taste you for the first time, hands on your knees, my lips an ld tongue slowly teasing."

He dropped the phone and took a sip from his glass an settled his head back against the cushions, waiting.
 
His reply came quickly and Cindy looked down at her phone through half opened eyes.

"imagine how it will feel when I finally reach my goal and can taste you for the first time, hands on your knees, my lips an ld tongue slowly teasing."

She bit her lip and pressed the voice to text button so she could still play while she composed her next reply. Slowly she lied down on the couch and swung one leg up over the black leather back cushions. Spread wide, she imagined Charles kneeling down and barring his face between her legs, the soft touch of his lips and tongue on her clit, his fingers massaging her thighs.

"Oh please don't stop!" she begged, "It's been to long since you've touched me, since you pleasured me like this." as she spoke she dipped two fingers into her wet pussy then used both of them to circle her clit. She wondered how hard he was, "Is your hand wrapped around that hard cock of yours? Are you slowly stroking it for me?" she asked then pressed send.

As the message left, Cindy closed here eyes and moaned softly as she slowly reached her free hand to gently squeeze her breasts.
 
His phone rattled twice against the surface of the coffee table and he blinked his eyes open. Staring at the ceiling momentarily, swimming up through the depths of pleasure he'd been imagining, Kyle slowly sat up and lifted the phone from the table and flicked the screen to life.

As he read, he continued tugging on his cock, imagining this woman, on her knees, in his bed, over the table. Again and again and again.

He typed in: "Yes. I'm stroking for you. I'm so big and hard, leaking precum that's all yours. And meanwhile I'm licking up and down your wet slit, flicking my tongue over your hard little nub and closing my mouth over you. I'd be licking my fingers and trying to slip them in under my chin, bringing you higher and higher."
 
Cindy smiled as she read his reply, her fingers still slowly circled her clit. When she read the line about his fingers, she slid one finger insider her wet pussy then used the juices to circle her clit a few times before she slipped two in then three, repeating her attention to her clit.

Again, Cindy touched the talk to text key, "Yes! I run my hand through your hair, as my other hand begins to cup my breasts: first one then the other. Kneading them, squeezing them, rolling my hard nipples between my fingers."
 
When the response came, Kyle had to swim up out of the depths of pleasure that he was imagining immersing himself in. He was still stroking. Shit, he had to admit to himself, he was masturbating at this point... So the phone, despite his enthusiastic grab for it, was definitely interrupting his concentration. He paused from his ministrations long enough to enter: "I can practically feel your fingers raking through my hair. I want to feel the softness of between your thighs. I want to be kneading those breasts, feeling how your nipples turn hard. I feel like I could cum any moment now." And with that, he set the phone beside him on the sofa and dropped his head back to the cushions.
 
As Cindy read his reply she felt herself coming to her climax. The thought of turning him on so much that he would be ready to cum at the thought of her turned her on so much. She pressed talk to text and let go as she talked and moaned through her orgasm, "Oh my god yes! I'm cumming.... cum with me. Of fuck yes! oh.....oh .....mmmmmm yes! Charles cum for me..... uh...uh..... oh god yes!"
 
When the message came through, Kyle hardly even had to read what was on the lit screen for his own orgasm to begin---somehow there was just that much eroticism around even receiving messages from this mystery woman. As he read through the first line, he could imagine the sounds, the pulsing vibrations of her own orgasm and it put him over the edge.

Kyle came hard, gasping for air, and feeling the usual hot stickiness coating his fingers. Gods how he wanted to be cumming for this delightfully sexy woman.

He quickly got up, running to the bathroom and rinsing his hands. He toweled off before rushing back to the living room and tapping out on his phone, 'can you imagine the feel of me cumming for you? The taught organ, the deep hot splashing, the animal rush and the satisfied collapse. I just came so hard, thanks for so much fun tonight." He pressed send, only feeling somewhat guilty, and wondering a little about who Charles is.
 
Cindy felt her body flush with after glow. I felt so good to get some stress relieved. It had been so long since Charles had given her this kind of attention.

Slowly, Cindy wrapped herself back up in her warm robe and took a sip of her wine before replying. "I should have texted you like this weeks ago. I've missed you so much. It gets so lonely in this big house. I know you said that I'd be fine with you gone all the time, but it's getting harder and harder."

As she pressed send, Cindy wondered what he would reply. Charles had always changed the subject when she voiced her feelings about him being gone. I was clear that he wasn't going to stop traveling for work. The money was really good and he loved his job.
 
Kyle was feeling a little remorse as his pulse settled down and his breath came back into a normal range. Post-coital guilt.
He wondered if the problem might solve itself? If he might just w able t say goodnight, and have that be the end? If she would forget, and of Charles would just come back into her life again and allow her to forget this momentary indiscretion. But no, he was almost certain he wouldn't be so lucky. There was a knot in his stomach as he replied:

Simply, briefly, "happy to oblige a lovely lady in a moment of need. Maybe we can do this again some time soon?"

Kyle wondered again about Charles, and how long it might take her to notice the lie.
 
Cindy felt herself blush. How sweet Charles was being. From a man who she knew loved her, the flirtatious words were hard for him to say, but tonight they flowed freely. When he was home, their love life was good but when he was on the road, it was was non exsistant... and he was on the road for sales meeting more that 9 months out the the year. Cindy knew what she was getting into when she married him, but didn't realize how hard it would be. Charles took great pleasure in physical touch but even skype held no interest for him.

"Good night my love." she texted and after pressing send she quickly added, "text me after your meeting tomorrow, before you take the clients out for dinner and the show. I know you'll be busy but I'd love to hear how it goes."
 
When kyle's phone pings again, there's a sentimental message addressed once more to Charles. Kyle answers with a simple and non-committal "I'll talk to you soon. Goodnight."

Charles is finishing up a series of sales meetings, and finally getting out of a dinner with some potential clients when he picks up is phone to check his messages. He notices there isn't anything from Cindy, which is a little unusual. She could be clingy he sometimes felt. He taps out a message saying "Goodnight dear. Long day. I'm exhausted. I'll talk to you tomorrow if I have the chance. Looks like another busy day though."
 
Cindy was at a loss of words when Charles' number came up in a different bubble. Then she looked down at the other one, so full of lustful passion and so that it was one number off. What had she done? What would Charles say when he found out? Would the stranger try to blackmail her with her error?

With shaking hands, she replied to the real Charles, "ok good night." Then quickly added "I love you."
 
Charles didn't bother to respond to the final message from Cindy. After all, it had been a long day, he knew what she had to say, and he didn't want to get drawn into some other messages popping up on his screen right before he was set to fall asleep.

Kyle couldn't put his phone down. Since his last exchange with this mystery woman whom had contacted him out of the blue and seemingly propositioned him, he had been glancing at his screen every 5 or ten minutes. He was settle down finally, and getting ready to sleep and he still hadn't seen any new messages come through. So he consoled himself in thinking that this was perhaps just some honest mistake that could easily be forgotten. And it was with those thoughts that he finally drifted off, but not before re-reading the exchange.
 
Cindy was beside herself for 2 days. Every scenario went through her mind: blackmail, Charles leaving her and taking everything, public shame.... and the guilt. The guilt of texting the wrong number. The guilt of sexting with a perfect stranger.... but most of all: guilt of how good it felt and craving more.

Charles text once a day as usual. Nothing changed. The same day after day. He was happy with the certainty of their same old same old. Cindy craved more. And now that she had a taste of what more was like, guilt was equal to her desire for another taste.

2 days passed and Cindy tried to keep busy, out for coffee with friends, the yard work, the house work. Nothing worked. Every time her phone chimed with another text from family and friends, Cindy held her breath, both dreading and wishing that it was the stranger. But nothing.

After half a bottle of wine, Cindy couldn't take it anymore. She brushed her hair out and slipped into a soft t-shirt and lace panties. With her fourth glass of wine in hand, she slipped under the soft covers and reached for her phone.

"Hello." she texted and pressed send, to afraid to say anything more.
 
Back
Top