Seduced or teased by Mother-in-law????

Hi WildRose, some pretend play could be just as much fun as the real thing! Conjures up some delicious thoughts....

Mark
 
MadKing said:
Hi WildRose, some pretend play could be just as much fun as the real thing! Conjures up some delicious thoughts....

Mark

Well Wildrose is very good at seducing...and it brings a lot of erotic thought to my mind:p :p :devil:
 
Does this count????????????

When I was 18 ,I seduced my boy friends father.I was mad at my boy friend because he cheated on me. His father was 53 and did he know how to make a woman cum. After being with his father I knew he was a lousy lay ,so I dumped him. Meet his father a couple a more time and then broke it off. The sex was great but we did not have anything in common.
Barb
 
wildrose70

WR70,,,,Can you get more people to tell their stories. Please send them this way.-------MOM
 
Re: wildrose70

mother_in_law said:
WR70,,,,Can you get more people to tell their stories. Please send them this way.-------MOM

Wish i could..either they are too shy or dont have anything to share!! I tried to bump it up for you.....:D
 
Re: True stories

mother_in_law said:
If you don't have mother-in-law stories,what about sister-in-laws, aunts, and other relatives.----MOM

I had a great experience with my sister-in-law. go to my thread "INLAWS" and read it.

and is it considered incest banging your inlaw?
 
:) Some Bible writings of the old world condone bonking inlaws and in some cases it was expected in the case of a death.. :)

:kiss: See Ya. :rose:
 
Tis interesting to see just how many of the posts here were made by men actually seduced or teased by their MIL... not very many.

mother_in_law 8
wildrose70 6
The Dipsomaniac 5
LuvDoc4u 3
aramera 3
MadKing 3
Nordic man 2
nighthunter1955 1
barb1hot 1
Tibvo 1
unzip 1
TURK 1
Mountain Man 1
clamtickler 1
 
Ladybird

Hi Ladybird, Glad to hear from you again. I missed all your comments . ------------------MOM
 
Oh MIL, I've missed you too!

Did you know your other thread is on the Personals Discussion Board... they've been split.

So, how's the world treating you? Fucked anything interesting lately? Dog, horse... candle stick even?

Oh, and I guess your house is in constant need of maintance too... dearie me!
 
my ex- mother in law told me that she wanted to 1) take shots of me for Playgirl magazine, and 2) have me dance as a male stripper at her 40th birthday. I was 26 at the time, but I still jack off thinking about what could have been- I'm divorced and remarried and relocated. She was hot as hell, but there were only 2 small problems- she was married and so was I!!!!
 
Well I don't have a good story to contribute, but my wife and I often talk about having other partners. She has actually had another one during our marriage.

She often tells me how she would like me to be with her sisters and her mom.

How we are supposed to make this happen I have no idea, lol.
 
My experiences were with my brothers girlfriends. I always flirted with them to the extend that my mother would take me aside and tell me to stop it. Ofcourse i never did. A couple of years ago my brother had a realy wild one and she told me that she loved anal and in public and so on but my brother would never do any of it. (is he crazy or what!) So we talked a lot about sex on the phone and ended up having phone-sex. Unfortunatly they lived in an other country so we never had the chance to do it for real.

His current girlfriend also complains that he is so boring in bed. We are now chatting with each other about what we would do when we meet. (my brother still lives in Germany and i in the Netherlands). She is soon coming to stay for a couple of weeks in a town nearby. Maybe then i have more to tell.:devil:

Wish me luck!
 
In Canada....

...it's perfectly legal to marry your first cousin, so often as not, your mother in law is your aunt, eh?

Sorry, but I just cant do my aunt.

How small does the gene pool need to get before it gets *really* wierd? is simply a question of where you're from, eh?

I think. Damned chromosomes are acting up again!

Lance"My mother's sister's brother aint my brother's wife" Castor
 
Who said anything about breeding? Were talking sex, not procreation.

Anyway, it is sad that so many of the men presented with opportunities happend to be the prudes while the lusty men have not the opportunity.
 
But sex can lead to conception.. even accidentally. And termination isn't for everyone.

I think Lancecastor has made a valid point.

We all need to take responsibility for our actions..
 
Birth control is effective.

In the case of the MIL, the inbreeding problems do not apply.
 
Thank you Sue.

My tubes have been tied so there is no risk just enjoyment._______________MOM
 
Back
Top