I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too am a fan of the older man. When i was 17 i started an affair with an older married man who taught me so much about sex and helped me mature into the woman i became. Older men are a lot more passionate and eager to please a younger woman for whatever reason. anyone over 40 is my favourite range.. although its been awhile since i was with anyone around that age
 
older men

i enjoy lit for these very reasons...good conversation with those who understand how good it feels to have sex with much older men. not to mention to find old men who enjoy fulfilling these fantasies ;) my first old man was when i was 22...he was 30 years older and married...but i serviced him almost every day during the lunch hour and often after work and on the weekends too. it was the hottest, most passionate (not to mention kinky) sex i've ever had...ever since then i've been hooked on older daddies.
 
young female with fetish for much older men. looking to explore this fetish in every way imaginable...prefer men over 50, but even older is better. interested in hearing from old men with interests in young females and/or those (men and women) who share the same fetish and have experiences.

Here you go! Literotica Personals
 

Thats funny!


But to be more on topic, I totally get it. For some weird unknown reason to me I am attracted to older women. I love women my age, but there is something I can't deny that is simply exciting and erotic about a sexual relationship with someone twice my age. I'm planning on meeting with this woman i've been talking to for awhile for sex and I couldn't be more thrilled and nervous at the same time.
 
Well, her post sounded like a personal ad for older men. We already have 3 "young ladies have a fetish for older men" threads here in Fetish.

*shrugs*

No it didn't, she was talking about what she liked, and obviously by the post count others have been contributing to the thread, why is it that you patrol the Fetish & Sexuality Central boards looking for people to look down on and troll? Is that your fetish? Getting really tired of seeing you talk to people the way you do.
 
No it didn't, she was talking about what she liked, and obviously by the post count others have been contributing to the thread, why is it that you patrol the Fetish & Sexuality Central boards looking for people to look down on and troll? Is that your fetish? Getting really tired of seeing you talk to people the way you do.

Put me on ignore. :)
 
I'm always amazed at how many people on lit would rather fight than f*%k. Sad sad people.
 
but yeah i'm right there with you, except i do date women my own age, but I do find the appeal with older women, and i'm slutty and everything too in the guy sense of things XD
 
-_- well whatever. This woman i'm talking to asked me what she should bring to our illicit meeting that we're scheduling as far as sex toys. She mentioned she's got a pussy pump, I've never heard of one but I looked it up, i'm not sure if a pumped up pussy turns me on or weirds me out yet, what should I do about that? o_O
 
Rich4goodgirl I worked this weekend. 12 hours Saturday and a 14 hour shift today. But all in all it was a decent weekend. I'm happy to be home and in dire need of a massage:)
 
I'm 24 years old a lover of older men. Everything about an older man excites me. They exude security, compassion, desire, lust, want, need, love, confidence, etc. They make me feel truly beautiful. They thrill me...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top