Yahoo chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, 38 m here in Southern California today was a great great day. If yod like to chat im here on yahoo.
 
Relliving the fireworks :)

The concert has ended ... people milling around standing up... its been a long day in the sun and the cool night air is mixing with the consumption of alcohol to make every feeling alright and very friendly ..

The darkness of the night envelopes the crowd which is pretty well packed together ... you are standing with your boyfriend in the crowd on this hot summer night and everyone looking up into the air as the first volley of fireworks lights up the sky ...

I am standing behind you and having watched you during the concert and caught fleeting glimpses of various curves and angles as you moved and changed positions on the blanket and standing and stretching ...

People tight together shoulder to shoulder looking up singing along with the music as the fireworks explode and you feel a hand brush gently across you ass

Im on yahoo at wilporter88 if you want to turn and slap my face ..or think it's your bf .. or :)
 
hello, any one online for a chat? also i can share some hot pics i have ......
 
would love to talk to Couples and select Females
topics: MFM, Partner swapping,I have experience with Many forms of Kink from mild to Taboo and Exhibitionism (tasking gladly...provided) want to share stories and pics of your wife/gf
Want some advice on getting her into being shared?? or how you process these things
SexuallyJaded on Yahoo
 
just seeking classy conversation :)

Hi there, just seeking a classy lady to have enjoyable conversation with some spice thrown in once in awhile. :) Discrete and online only....... pm me here or on yahoo........
 
35/male/single On Yahoo for a little if anybody wants to talk about anything that crosses your mind
Sharrettsteven is my id
 
am online

Hello ladies, feel free to drop a pm online or to yahoo, same name.

Just seeking someone to have great conversation and share the "spice of life" with on occasion. No strings, no hassle, no worries!
 
20/M/NY

I'm open to many things....incest, dom/sub(i'd be dom) Fan fiction(acting out something btween your fave characters in your fave shows), fantasy, sci-fi(a bit iffy on that one) mature...and any number of other things(uhhh no scat or watersports or anything like that.) just drop me a line i'll be up for a very long while, so feel free.

I'm straight though so only females :)
 
I was away for a bit - but back on now. Straight 33/MWM in CA looking to chat. I'm up for about anything - seems kinda slow tonight - so let's chat!
 
Twisted submissive roleplay fuckthing looking to be used hard and well. I adore pain, body modification fantasy and sci-fi
 
Always enjoy a good chat about my wife Susie or the wife-gf of another.

Open to other subjects all the same, just ask !

michaelstcroix on YM
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top