For you, my Lady (closed for heartofcourage)

Olivia let out a cry as Aidan came, her orgasm very close behind his own. She held him close as she felt rope after rope of his seed flooding her body, their harsh breathing filling the air around them. She kissed him with a passion that she had found only for her husband.

"I love you so much." She murmured, giving him a warm and loving smile.
 
Aidan smiled as she kissed him.

"I love you too my darling, more than I thought possible."

He rolled to her side, casually stroking her side. It was a very content feeling, one he would never grow tired of.
 
The smile on Olivia's lips told him just how much she felt for him. She let out a sigh as he pulled from her body and lay next to her, his hand stroking against her side. Reaching down, she pulled the covers over the both of them, a soft kiss pressing against his lips as she settled her head against the pillows.
 
Aidan looked deep into Olivia's eyes with a love that only truly matched souls could have for each other. They snuggled under the covers, Aidan closing his eyes. Their constant lovemaking was tiring, but beyond worth it.

"So my love, which room do want to try next?", he asked with a mischievous smile on his lips. If he didn't know better, he would say they were quickly becoming sex addicts. The young couple, whom had only experienced each other, were quickly developing an appetite for their new favourite pastime.
 
Olivia couldn't help but laugh as Aidan mused on what room they should christen next. "Perhaps the dining room? I kind of liked what you did to me with your mouth. I can only imagine what it will be like when I'm on the kitchen table." She whispered, kissing her husband gently after her suggestion.

"And then tonight a nice hot bath and we can explore the bathroom together." She murmured, reaching out to touch his cheek gently.
 
Aidan gave Olivia another wicked smile.

"My dear, that sounds exquisite. And I very much enjoyed doing that to you. You have a very nice taste, plus you look very sexy between your legs."
 
Olivia blushed a hot shade of red as he mentioned how she tasted. She gave him a shy smile and shook her head, smacking him on the shoulder playfully. "There are a lot of men that are jealous of you right about now."
 
Aidan smiled.

"I am well aware of that, and I am thankful every day that you agreed to be my wife."

He leaned over and kissed her gently, making a mental note to never forget how lucky he was to have Olivia as his wife.

"Are you hungry, my love? We haven't eaten properly since leaving the capital."
 
"Starving. Perhaps we could have a picnic outside. Let me freshen up first and I'll meet you downstairs." Olivia said with a grin as she stole one last kiss and then moved from the bed into the bathroom.
 
Aidan watched the naked form of his wife disappear into the bathroom, admiring her pert bottom. 'Damn, I am the luckiest guy in the world', he thought.

Moments later, he got himself out of bed and dressed. Downstairs, he instructed the butler to pack a picnic basket, together with a nice bottle of local wine. He asked the maid to fetch a blanket and put it with the basket. He went to the parlour room to wait for his beautiful wife to come down.
 
Olivia came down the stairs a while later in a simple gown of dark blue. Her hair was left in wild curls around her shoulders and the only adornment she wore was her wedding bands. With Aidan she felt she could be herself and not be the princess that so many others expected her to be. She was simply his wife and she loved him for allowing her to be that.

"Ready?" She asked him with a gentle kiss on the cheek as she took his free arm.
 
Back
Top