You're in the Army Now (closed for guyloveshotstories)

I looked over the paperwork while I sat in the mess hall. All the soldiers were now settling down while we all sat there for dinner. I noticed that Rhaynes wasn't there. I had my feelings that he was drained at this point and would be in later for the end of dinner. I had several of the women come up to me and ask if I'd be willing to go with them to make out. "No ladies, I will be fine here." They saluted and walked off. I continued looking over the paperwork.

"Damn, end of year inspection. Oh well, gotta give them what we can offer," I said to myself. The generals would be coming to inspect how the idea of constant sex on base was working. We would be going on a mission to show our abilities during that time and I was certain we would be passing with flying colors.

I also noticed that the Christmas party was coming up. "Mm, sex, sex and more sex," I grinned as I thought to myself. I saw him coming in the mess hall soon after I looked up and was taking my tray to be washed.
 
I had to order a bunch of stuff, after going through the lists and signing off on what needed to be ordered from S-4 and from donations from the soldiers I finally had enough time to go the chow hall and fill up my stomach. Cumming three times can drain more out of you than an hour of PT.

When I went to the chow hall there was a short line and the people in front looked over their shoulders at me and then leaned in and whispered to one another and snickered. Word did spread fast around these parts, but unlike the colonel, the girls weren't coming up to me and asking for a good makeout session. Drat. :p

Finding an empty seat by myself I slowly ate and glanced at my watch. Thirty minutes or so before I had to go back. My calculations put it that the Colonel and I were fucking for nearly an hour. Sure didn't seem like it. Stretching my legs underneath the table and feeling the thigh muscles stretch and ease then drown down some filtered water it helped take the edge off of the pain, but when my eyes lifted up and scanned the room I couldn't see Colonel Jones, my cumbucket, anywhere but there were plenty of other pretty young women that were looking at me and giggling to their girlfriends.
 
I had continued to my office and decided to file some of the extra work away until a later time. The upcoming mission would be one of dire importance to complete. If the Generals were to see that our actions are helpful to the war effort, then they would report back to the U.N. their findings and we would be in the clear. It was the last part of the year and everyone would have to be on their best behavior. "Ms. Kinkaid? Please have 2nd Lt. Rhaynes come to my office when he is through with his dinner. Thank you." The secretary here on base would have him come to me soon enough.

I looked back into his file and noticed that when asked, he hadn't given a straight answer as to his past love history. "Hmm, perhaps he didn't think it was needed," I said to myself. There was a knock at the door. "Come in, 2nd Lt."
 
I had just finished my dinner and heading back to my quarters, passing by other soldies as they looked at me. My crotch still hurt. I was going to be doing PT tomorrow and this was going to cut into my physical fitness. when Jones' secretary found me. At first I thought that she was looking for some action, she was good looking, but she said that the colonel was looking for me. "Was she looking for more dick?" I thought as I was lead back to her office.

I knocked and heard her voice and stepped inside and closed the door and stepped towards her desk and saluted, "Ma'am, lieutenant Rhaynes reporting as ordered". She did look different with her uniform nicely done up, hair combed and tied in a bun and her eyes intently on her work before she flicked her eyes up at me and I could see that familiar glowing face. Before we were both lathered in sweat and juices, but now it appeared that this was going to be a different story. Here we had work to do.
 
"Yes, Lt.," I started. "As you know, the end of the year party is upcoming and before then, we have an inspection." I adjusted in my seat, my breasts not as pushed up as earlier but still quite large even under my combat uniform. "It is very common for the generals to arrive, hell they may want to participate to see what is going on for themselves."

I fumbled through some papers and looked to him as I handed them to him, "Your job is going to be quite simple. Can you dress in this?" I pulled out a tight tank shirt that would show off his muscles. "The same goes for the women. If they think they have to protect the all valuable dick, they'll fight better. Not all of them are bi."

I smiled slyly knowing that he may or may not go for it, but it was worth a shot. "Besides, gonna be quite the adventure having to escort some cargo 3 days from now."
 
I looked at the tank top with suspicion. It was not what I was familiar with, it looked like something in a prank, but after a moment I placed the picture back down, "I think I can manage it" with a smirk. It would show off my biceps and my chest, but at least it wasn't going to be something like a Chip n' Dale dance routine. That was something I could not go for at all. "I was going through the papers, the supplies needed for the party, plus I opened up a donation for anyone that has things we need. So far the soldiers have chipped in $300" placing the receipt on her desk showing the total plus the deductions needed for supplies.

"We're in the black still, but you're going to have to shake the tree harder to get more out of them". Jones knew these people more than me. I'd figured that if anyone would donate money, it would be towards the well endowed colonel.

In the back of my mind I was wondering about the tank top and wondered what she was aiming at with it. She did say it was to show off to the brass, but if the actually got frisky...generals going down on younger officers and enlisted? It sounded like an orgy from a porno movie.
 
I could tell that he was nervous about the tank top. "I'm just saying, the same protocol goes for girls protecting dicks, like guys protecting pussies." I stood up and walked around the desk closer to him, "You see...The United States Government is conducting an experiment to see what really helps soldiers train better, fight harder, complete tasks faster -- especially in the field. With the concept of the guys fighting to protect the women, the sex, the fun -- the women are also fighting to protect the guys in the same aspect."

I put my hand on his shoulder, "We're one of many bases, about seven total, that were chosen for this experience. Other bases are being controlled and conducted normally, while others have more involvement in the field as well as studies, to see what works best."

I smiled slightly, "The other bases are not doing so well, but military bases like ours are exceeding the expectations that the Generals and U.N. heads had thought would occur. The only reason why I want you wearing the tank top to show off your own 'guns' is because the women around here now know you have fucked the commanding officer and have made her happy, they think if they fight harder and keep you, as well as other guys safe, then in turn you might make them happy."

I pulled out the wallet out of the back pocket of my uniform. "Here," I said handing him about $1000 in crisp bills. "This should cover the rest of the costs for the party. When I went through the Big D, my ex got the Jeep, I got the palace -- if you've ever heard of that song." I winked and went around to sit back in my chair. "You are dismissed. Phys. Training is tomorrow at dawn. Be ready."
 
"Thank you, ma'am" I replied taking the tank top and pocketing the money. With the shirt in hand I walked back to my room, laid out the shirt and pondered her words while pacing back and forth. There was a great deal of weight on my shoulders after what she said, this experiment and the heads coming by. There was going to be a lot of attention focused at us and we couldn't screw this up. Taking the money out I wrote down the donation onto the receipt to keep track of it and went through the list of items and began signing off and called for a runner who took it to S-4. It would take some time for them to process my request and get the materials.

In the mean time I placed a piece of paper to the wall and mapped out the room where we were going to hold the party and started to map out where the decorations and setups were going to be. Every few minutes I would scratch something onto the paper and erase it in a hurry then look at the tank stop still on my bed and smirk remembering Jones' words on the big wigs. What happened here would reflect on my budding career but also for her own. If we failed then this whole experiment would be over and I didn't get to stick my dipstick into some female aide from the UN or give the colonel that glossing facial I promised.

This left me alone. Drinking more water and continuously stretching the legs to get the strain out I crawled into my bed, but despite the pain I found myself drifting off to sleep in only a few minutes.
 
I watched as he walked out, checking out his ass in his uniform. "Mm, damn," I said under my breath as the door closed. I picked up the base phone, "Carolina, please have a runner come to me." "Yes ma'am."

A messenger came to my door, "I need you to take these to the mail out. It's to be sent out post haste." The soldier saluted me as he turned and ran out in a hurried manner. He had been eyeing my breasts that were under my uniform and I'm sure he had to rush to get rid of the boner before delivering my message. I was sending a report to the commanding general, my boss, telling him that the arrival was going as planned and they could come as planned.

I retired to my room and crawled out of my clothes. I laid on the bed in just a small tank top and trainer shorts. Tomorrow would be physical training and would be quite busy. After this morning, I needed as much rest as I could get.
 
At 0430 my alarm went off and I groggily sat up and looked about in the dark room. It was time to get up for PT. Crawling out of the bed I dawned by black shorts, gray shirt, clean socks and my PT belt around my waist and headed out after securing my room. The legs still ached a bit, but some water and a bit more stretching would get the last of the kinks out.

Going out into the courtyard there was already a growing group of soldiers already stretching and preparing for our hour of fun before the sun rose and the temperature went with it. Right now it was chilled and the air still. A good workout would warm us up.

As an officer I went towards the front of the formation to lead my platoon and there were soldiers sitting or lying on the ground with a canteen beside them stretching out. There were some good looking women sprinkled among them and when they saw me they smiled and nodded towards me. Yep. Everyone knew what I did to the colonel and though it was sounding like high school again, I didn't care. In fact, I kind of liked the attention. Back then if a girl got plowed she was a whore, but now it was something they were looking for.

At the moment we're just waiting for the last of the stragglers to join us. We still had time to do some last minute stretches, but it seemed that some of the ladies were eager to ask some questions.
 
My alarm went off before anyone elses. 0400, right on the spot. I always allotted for my 20 minute shower before the day was up. I stood under the water and allowed the water to drain down my voluptuous body. I used the soap bar to massage my tits. "Oh!" I said out loud, letting the bar rub over my nipples. They were more sensitive than they had been in the past. Everything was so sensitive still from the sex session yesterday with Walter.

I stepped out of the shower and checked my watch. *sighs* "It's 0430 already. I stayed in there too long," I said with a chuckle. I got on my uniform and pulled my hair back into a tight bun. My hair was long and it took me a while. I continued getting ready, putting red lip lacquer on my lips and dawning waterproof/smudgeproof mascara. It was more than my usual, but we might be having the generals today scouting the area for the rest of the people's arrival.

I headed out to the training field and saw that Rhaynes was working, bending and stretching. "Mm," I said under my breath. Then I saw some of the girls from last night walking up to him. It was Private 1st Class Ilona Porters and Private Sharon Nimbs. I wonder what they were interested in.

"Hello, 2nd Lt.." Ilona said walking up to him. She started doing squats next to him, her big breasts popping with each exercise. Her uniform was nearly not enough to cover them and obviously she wasn't wearing a bra.
"Yes, hello, 2nd Lt. Rhaynes," Sharon said turning towards him doing sit-ups. "We were wondering if you could be our escort to the Christmas Party this year."
"Yes, we were wondering. Or are you going to be going with the Colonel?" Ilona said sitting down to do sit-ups.
 
"Well, ladies" I replied with a smile knowing that they were openly flirting with me, "I don't know if i'm going with the colonel or not," they continued with their stretches and hearing my answer their lips purses as they tried to be a bit more 'forceful' in their persuasion. When their first attempt yielded no results they began slowly licking their lips with Pvt Nimbs whispering, "You know, I grew up with no daddy. Will you be my daddy?" then the two giggled together, rubbing shoulders. They were partners in crime. The others in the formation could hear them, other women were looking at me trying to do the same thing, acting like models and posing for me, showing me what the Good Lord had given them with lovely, heavy breasts and gorgeous, round backsides. I was suddenly being pulled away from a formation of soldiers and put inside a model photo shoot as they continued to flaunt their figures. The only thing missing was hip-hop music and slow motion.

"C'mon, sir," Porters smirked, "We'll make it worth your while. Our tits may not be as big as the colonels, but we're good at cum swapping"

"Oh dear" my cheeks flushed red and I looked away and caught a glimpse of the colonel and her swaying hips as she came in. Standing up I called out, "Group, ATTENTION!" having all of them stand up in respect to our commander.
 
I could tell that the women here were now having their way with him. He was holding his composure quite well with the amount of pussy that was trying to get him to join them in some sexcapades. It felt good seeing him loosen up around most of them. I continued walking and made my way up to in front of them. He announced that they go into formation and I saluted, "At ease, soldiers."

I walked in front of them for a bit, taking note of how they were holding themselves, how their uniforms were in order and whatnot. "As all of you should know by now, the generals and heads of state from the U.N. will be here by the end of tomorrow. Everyone is to be in their best shape by then, and that means everyone must be clean shaven or at least their hair in order and smelling nice."

I continued walking in front of them, so they all could hear me. "You're display and being yourselves here during that time when they visit will be watched and taken note of. They are here to see how having some pussy and dick is helping with the war effort. Do I make myself clear, soldiers?!"

A resounding 'Ma'am, yes Ma'am!' echoed around. "Good! You are to continue with your Physical Training and Squads 2, 6 and 7 are to meet me by the west gate of the base for an escort mission. Dismissed!"
 
That meant that I would be going on the escort mission. I moved away from the rest and there were sad faces, including Nimbs and Porters, who didn't want to see me go, but I had another mission. Escort missions sounded routine, moving from point A to point B but here in Iraq it was still hairy a lot of time. Even with our advanced weapons and sensors our enemy was always coming up with crafty ways to get around them; including bombs on dogs and sending them towards our vehicles.

The squads that fell out went to their billets and came back with their TA-50 and weapons at the gate and mounted on our own vehicles. I was in a humvee with a driver and a topside gunner on a Mark 19. The gunner was Pvt. Monday, a 20 year old from Florida. My driver was Specialist Yuri, a 22 year old from New York. She saw me and was eager to ride along with me having heard the stories. As I sat with the GPS unit on my left thigh and checked the radio mount. All that we were waiting on now was the colonel.

As we sat there Yuri looked over at me and smiled, "Lieutenant, if I can ask...did you ever do anal on the colonel?"

I knew that it was coming and I answered, "Why do you want to know?"

"A lot of guys wants to fuck a girl in the ass thinking that it's better, but it's really so they don't have to wear a condom," she said, "I don't know, but when a guy fucks me in the ass instead of the pussy, it's not really a good guy, if you know what I mean."
 
I arrived right on the mark with all the squads ready to go. "Attention! We will be escorting supplies to the 3/4 mile marker on the outskirts of New Baghdad! Everything will be needing to arrive within top condition and everyone will return same as when we headed out. Do I make myself clear, soldiers?!" A resounding 'Ma'am, yes Ma'am!' happened again and I turned, looking at the specialist talking to Rhaynes. A bit of jealousy hit me at that moment but I let it slide.

I walked over by him and within earshot, I could hear her asking him about if he did anal on me. I looked him in the eye and then looked at her. She was a bit shorter than myself. "He did. And it was great. Thanks for asking." She saluted and turned around heading back into formation, all beet-faced. I looked to him, "You are quite the popular one now, aren't you?"

We continued on our way having marched out into enemy territory. "Keep your eyes peeled for anyone! Alert if hostile." We were almost to the rendezvous point when I heard a soldier's laugh coming from behind. I fell back to that formation and looked at her. "Now, don't be drawing attention to yourself if you don't want myself and Lt. Rhaynes to have to punish you." I winked and she blushed bright red.
 
"It would be better than an Article 15" she replied.

We continue down the road. The containers were strapped down tight and didn't jostle when the heavy duty tires on the Humvees hit the pot hole strewn road. For all of the money and effort that we put into this place they still couldn't fix all of the bloody roads.

I didn't know what was in the containers, but I could ask the colonel later. My eyes were scanning around us carefully as our driver place a carbine over her lap with the muzzle aimed out the open window. The doors were bullet resistant but couldn't stop an RPG. Our gunner kept spinning about as we rolled. On the radio there was chatter between the vehicles as I looked at my GPS unit and plotted our course. There was no AC in our vehicle, the only way we could cool ourselves was to keep the windows down.

For a few minutes there was nothing said between me and the driver. My attention was on our surroundings. There was an alert, "Guy with his goats on the right side of the road" looking out that way there was an older man gently plodding along with his herd. The gunner spun about and didn't aim at him but kept his eyes on him. He could have a detonator or hurl a grenade at us. We went by and left the herder behind.

In front of us was a open stretch of nothing for several hundred meters. The dust being kicked up by the vehicles in front was leaving a brown veil in the air and thick that I coughed a few times. Damn dust. I would close the window but then I didn't get the air flowing.
 
I looked towards the old man with his cattle and saw that he nodded. I nodded back in return as to not disrespect. Some of the people from this region were not supporters of the horrible groups here in the desert land. I felt the eyes of some of the citizens here. We were still in hostile territory but for now, we were safe.

I looked back towards the tank and motioned for them to slow down. We were nearing our destination and delivery point. I saw the one soldier that was asked to pick up the shipment in the containers. We were running perfectly on schedule as we approached them. The soldier was from the original battalion that the American Government formed and put in control here before we were pulled out back in 2013.

"Greetings, Americans," the Iraqi man spoke as we exchanged handshakes.

"Yes, greetings Colonel Abu'dah," I said in return. "The materials you asked for are here, as per request."

The soldier called forth some of his military personnel and began to unload the containers. "I see that you had a quick procession here. Glad all is well," he said speaking. He handed me the confirmation that he signed that we had done as planned. I stuck it in my right front breast pocket. "Yes, Colonel. Hope everything is in order. Battalion! Moving out! Returning to base," I announced to my squadron.

We were done and now turning back. I still sensed more eyes on us. Perhaps it was just my paranoia -- or perhaps that dream coming back to haunt me from the other night. I looked back over my shoulder to see that they were closing their gates now. All was well now and that was good. I radioed into the humvee that Rhaynes was in. "Keep eyes out. Still hostile territory until we're within earshot of the base."
 
Turning our vehicles around and heading out of the gates of the base, the Iraqi soldiers waved at us and smiled. Surprisingly they were friendly towards our female soldiers. They use to be resistant to such Western ideas, but times change. Leaving the Iraqi base behind our weapons were still red direct and eyes open, but Yuri wanted to pass the time by still chatting with me as Monday couldn't hear us unless we shouted up at him.

"Where are you from, lieutenant?" she asked.

"Washington" I said, "You?" looking over at her.

"New York State" she said with a bright smile. "You don't have a wife or anything? Just the colonel?"

Again with the colonel. "Yeah. Why?"

"Don't worry. I just didn't think that the colonel would ever be...tamed" trying hard to come up with the right words for it. "I mean, we had a few other guys try to woo her and you know..."

"She's not a whore" I said perturbed.

"Oh no!" waving a hand. "She's not like that at all! I'm sorry" cheeks blushing red. "I didn't mean that, but some guys have tried to win her and try to push their weight around on her. She always has been hard but disciplined and fair with us, but she seems to take an unusual shine to you quite quickly. What's your secret?"

"No secret" I replied.
 
I overheard the conversation going on between Yuri and Walter. My face grew red hearing the young woman talking about me. She would have to be brought in to be 'punished' later. I had some ideas in mind and I know that Rhaynes would have a role in it.

We continued on our way and felt the first wind in a long time. "Damn. Not usually windy out this part," I said over the intercom that was connected between the two of us. I took lead and could see that the base was in sights -- but there was something more threatening at this point than militants.

"Double time!! We've got a haboob coming our way! Gotta bunker down!" I said starting to sprint towards Camp Al Adala. The huge wall of sand was coming and it was coming fast. Had been a long time since we had one of those hit us.

"Radio in and tell them to open the gates and start preparations to seal things up!" I said to Rhaynes who was in the humvee.
 
The accelerator was stomped, the engines roared louder as we barreled down the highway. Out of the corner of my eye, to the north, there was a long, low line of red-brown. That was the sandstorm. "Shit" I thought to myself. I had not experienced one before, but my driver said, "Yeah, we don't want to get caught in that" correcting her course slightly every now and then as our speed crawled up to 50mph and every moment the brown line became wider.

Gripping my rifle tightly I looked down at my GPS and plotted our course, but my eyes continued to jerk towards the haboob and I pulled up the window to block any of the sand particles from getting inside.

Our gunner pulled up his gatorneck to cover his face and pulled down his goggles to protect his eyes and his gloves for his hands. That was all he could do.

When we finally reached the gate the guards waved us in and when the last vehicle was in the gate was shut. Already the whole base was going from place to place tying and nailing down everything outside or moving it inside as the wind began to kick up.
 
We had hopped onto the back of the vehicles, just holding on. We would have never made it on foot like we had been. The vehicles continued on at a steady pace, the ever-encroaching cloud pushing its way along the horizon in front of us. We made it in to the gates and I knew I had to get my battalion into the one large shed. "We've got to get in there. We'll debrief about this mission in there. Now move it!" I said yelling the order.

Other battalions were already hunkering down in other buildings. Tarps had been placed around the windows earlier so sand would not have a chance to fly in through the cracks. We hunkered down and pulled goggles on each of our faces so our eyes would not be damaged by specks of sand that would manage to make it through.

The storm hit hard and battered against the building structures. The howling outside was quite loud and none of us could hear the other. I made hand signals to calm down some of the soldiers that had never experienced a haboob. They calmed down -- some of the women were holding onto the men and vice-versa. I rolled my eyes for a moment, knowing that if the storm didn't calm down in a little while, it would turn into an orgy right here. I looked to the right and saw that Rhaynes was near me. I nodded in his direction, smiling as the storm continued outside.
 
The winds sandblasted the walls, carrying away bits of debris at 60mph or more that slammed against the face of buildings with terrifying impact that made us shudder. "It's alright" I replied after checking out the rooms of our buildings. The clutching of one another for security was touching, but at the same time there were some that were holding for dear life and hoping that it would leave them for some private time. We were going to be stuck in this building for several hours, the wind had knocked out our communication antennas, but one wireless radio was still up. The covers would hold.

SMACK SMACK SMACK

Bits of metal and food cartwheeled towards us and glanced off the hardened surface and disappeared into the red-brown abyss.

Going to find the colonel there were some soldiers sitting in rooms with female soldiers resting their worried heads on the shoulders of their male counterparts, a few holding hands, but there were a few that saw me as they walked by and thrust their chests up trying to gain my attention by showing how perky their chests were, one sergeant bent over and swayed her hips from side to side. Nice, but I was taken, but that didn't mean I was not looking. They were already working towards happy endings.

Approaching the colonel I sighed in relief, "We're all accounted for" but then my eyes wandered out, as if reactively, towards her swelling breasts. "We're going to be here for what looks to be several hours. What do you suppose to do? We still haven't finished the Christmas party" giving a half smirk.
 
I sighed seeing the different things going on. Some of the men and women were taking this opportunity to get 'friendly' with one another and that was fine with me. I saw Walter walking up to me, telling me that we were all accounted for. "That's good. I know, but we'll be able to after this storm subsides. Should be just a few more hours," I said. I noticed him looking at my chest and by the looks of his crotch, he was imagining the part underneath my uniform.

"Well, we could find a room to ourselves for the time being," I said, taking hold of his hand. I looked around and saw the happiness of some of the other women when they saw me taking control of his hand. "Perhaps we can bring Yuri along.." I said with a sly grin. It would be a fun little threesome and we could praise his cock in the meantime with our breasts and tongues.
 
The mere mention of Yuri was enough to have the other females, a few males, sigh in disappointment. With the colonel taking hold of my hand, there was going to be a hanky panky going on, spicing it up with a three-some was going to be the topping of it. I had never had a three some, only a fantasy to have two well endowed ladies making out with each other, kissing and licking and fingering one another then fighting to take control of me and have their way with me, all coupled with their uniforms, the colonel pulling rank to get a second nibble....I was getting ahead of myself. The more I thought about it the more I was getting excited. Damn! Where is Yuri?

Swiveling about to try and find that lean specialist our hands were still together as we searched for her. There were other women in our way, all trying to show themselves in the hope that they will be picked over Yuri to get a piece of me.

"Yuri!" I called out then a face appeared through a open door frame.

"Yes," she said, "Sir?"

"Good! Get dressed and come with us" I said waving my free hand towards her.

Stepping out from the room she was still dressed in her fatigues but didn't know why until taking a few steps forward and saw the colonel right behind me and our hands interlocked, "Uh...okay" nervously smiling and stepping forward.
 
I saw the young woman and smiled brightly. My pussy was already wet for this interaction about to get underway. Things were just finally starting to get very hot and intense between different soldiers. It was now our turn. I looked towards Rhaynes and smiled brightly as we found a room all to ourselves. Once inside, I closed the door and began to pull off my fatigue top. My nipples were already perky, pointing outward on the very tip of my huge melons.

"Oh my god, we're really...really going to do this huh?" Yuri said rubbing her hand against her own chest.
"Oh yes...We're going to fuck and be fucked...by this man," I said as I started to undo Walter's belt buckle, freeing his cock from the confines of his pants.
 
Back
Top