So it's Halloween but fuck candy, I'm drinking instead

John Doe

Justified Snob
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Posts
54,098
I'm starting with a Rusty Nail.

Who's with me?

What will you have?
 
I'm currently smoking an l and indulging in some Blue Point pumpkin beer.
 
Fun fact: Pixi Styx and similar candies totally ferment into moonshine because of the corn syrup. And it's so fucking good. You might go blind.
 
Fun fact: Pixi Styx and similar candies totally ferment into moonshine because of the corn syrup. And it's so fucking good. You might go blind.

Anything with sugar in it can ferment, because sugar is food for bacteria and bacteria basically shit alcohol.

The_more_you_know_banner.jpg


So which particular flavor of germ shit will you be having this evening?
 
Strong choice of words there, my friend.
And that doesn't look like it could possibly taste good.
 
Strong choice of words there, my friend.
And that doesn't look like it could possibly taste good.

If you're willing to smoke and drink abominations such as "pumpkin beer" then Grape-Nuts would be a vacation for your mouth.
 
What is the issue with Pumpkin beer exactly? I'm genuinely curious.
 
Last edited:
Have given away many a tequila shot to parents who have been out Trick-or-treating with the kids for a little to long.
 
Which beers have you tried?

I'm not sure, honestly. I never remember names. I've never tried one I liked and one of my friends was FUCKING OBSESSED with beer, like he would make vats of it and such, and kept 'forcing' me to drink it. He'd tell me crazy shit like, "You'll like this one, it tastes like nyquil!" or "no, I swear this one is practically mead!" And none of them were any good. I prefer harder liquor, I guess. Rum or vodka or whiskey or somesuch. Those can either be mixed or just kinda taken like medicine. But the beer is like a pop with very little alcohol and not that great a taste. I don't like a lot of things like that tho, don't like Ale-8 or Mt. Dew, and I think a LOT of beers have that kind of musky and/or citrusy taste that I just don't like in a beverage.
 
Back
Top