Career Advice (closed MidnightWalk & ella_v)

The young blond held her breath, when Brian reached out and placed his large hands on her breasts. It was a strange feeling to have such a way older guy touch her like this, it was totally against her upbringing, but Laura was so excited by now, she really wanted to experience this. A soft moan escaped Laura’s lips, when Brian rubbed and squeezed her sensitive orbs. She had actually expected that he would just feel her up, but obviously Brian had some other ideas.

Laura felt her pussy sending sparks through her body, when Mr. Mitchell started to play with her had nipples. “Oh, god, yes… I can see that’s it something that many women do, especially since it doesn’t really include fucking. So I guess it’s less risky in some way.”

A bit smile was on Laura’s lips when she heard and felt how much Brian loved her tits. She kept standing in front of him, so that he could keep on playing with her breasts some more. “It’s been a few days since I shaved, to be honest. If I had know that this would all happen, I would have taken care of it at home.” She playfully moved her hips a little and giggled once again.
 
"Mmmmm. So you should be showing a nice tightly trimmed...well...trim...about now, shouldn't you? That's nice."

"Like this?" Brian smiled, squeezing her tits again. "Does your boyfriend not do this for you? Or is it more who I am? What I did?" Giving a last squeeze and pressing them together briefly, Brian released Laura's tits, letting them bounce and jiggle back into place.

Leaning back in the chair, he looked up at the mostly nude young woman. "Ok, Laura, let's cut to the chase. You're standing here, mostly nude and obviously aroused. Why did you come over here? What do you want, really? You do know what you want, right? That's important. For example, in addition to wanting your answer on that, I know that that I want to see that tightly trimmed little bush of yours." He pointed, smiling.
 
Laura shook her head softy. “No, it’s not really like that. It’s just a bit stubby right now and not really smooth, like it should be.” That fact that she didn’t look perfect made the young woman to hold back, she didn’t want to show Brian anything less than perfection.

“Your hands feel nice, you know what you are doing and … and it’s nice to have your breast so much appreciated. I guess Marc is just too used to them and sees them as a given.” She giggled when Brian made her breasts bounce and jiggle. “And of cause it’s also your past and your personality, that makes this so hot.”

However, when Brian openly asked to see her pussy, Laura was becoming a bit unsettled. Until now, Brian had been very understanding and had never asked for anything, but that seemed to change somehow. Laura took a step back and looked a bit confused at her neighbor. “I … I didn’t plan any of this. Sure I was curious when I came here and was turned on by the porn idea…, but… there isn’t really a master plan here.” Not really knowing what she should do, Laura stood still and thought for a moment. “And… like I said, there isn’t really any bush.”
 
Brian sat back in his chair, looking at Laura. He stared at the young woman standing essentially nude before him. He looked, and looked. He let the silence stretch out.

"All right."

"Keep your panties on."

Thin smile.

"You approached me, Laura. You asked your questions. You dug into my past. I had no problem with that. In the course of our discussions you decided to show off. Again, no problem that. Hell, I still don't have a problem, but you seem upset. From my point of view, 95% of your skin is exposed. You're a very attractive young woman. You've showed me most of your body. I just wanted to see the rest. If you're not comfortable with that, that's perfectly fine, Laura. But you're asking after advice for the wrong industry, then. Someone who was really interested in becoming an adult performer would have dropped her panties almost instantly."

He smiled again. "Trust me, I've been there. I've had would-be starlets wanting to get into the business throwing themselves all over me. Granted, not really any time in the last 20 years, but I've been there."

"I don't think I've ever said this to an essentially nude woman before," he said softly, "but maybe you'd better put your clothes back on."
 
Laura looked sadly at her bare feet. “No, … it’s not like that, … I just did’t expect this to go this fast. I wasn’t even sure you were really Tony Clydesdale when I got here. It’s all just going so quickly and I… I don’t want to look… less than perfect.” She looked around and her shoulders lowered. “Maybe you are right… maybe I am not made for this business… especially since you don’t seem to believe that I have it in me.”

The 22 year old turned to the pile of her cloth and slowly walked toward it. “Sorry, that I bothered you, Mr. Mitchell, but I really enjoyed this so far.” She got to her stuff and grabbed all of it. “I will … will just get dressed and go, if that’s what you want. Please… please don’t tell anybody about this.”
 
Brian sighed, standing. He walked over to where Laura gathered her clothing. Reaching down, he took hold of her wrist, turning her toward him. As he looked down at her, he realised that might have been a mistake. She was still mostly naked, after all, and her tits called to him.

"Laura...listen to me. Doesn't matter if I think you have it in you or not. It only matters if you think you have it in you. If you don't want it...if you're not willing to do it...it doesn't matter one bit what anyone else thinks. That's something to remember in this business...everyone has an opinion, but yours is the only one that ultimately matters. If it's not something you can do, so be it. If you find you can do it, so be it. But it's what's in here that matters." He reached up, tapping her in the center of her forehead, brushing aside a stray strand of hair. "So, it's really up to you. Do you believe you can do it?"

He released her wrist, stepping back. Folding his arms, he considered her again. "As for not looking perfect...well... fuck that. I have never seen any person, clothed or nude, that looked perfect, much less was perfect. Perfection is all perception. You want some straight and honest truth? I don't care about perfect. What I see in front of me is a very pretty, very sexy and very arousing young woman."

Brian looked her in the eyes. "If you want to go, you can. I'm not going to stop you. But...on the off chance that you really want to do this...I'd prefer you stay." He smiled. "And I won't tell on you, if you don't tell on me. There's some judgmental people out there."
 
Laura froze when Brian took her wrists and turned her toward him. He was so much taller than her, so she had to look up to see him in the eyes. It was giver her a rush to feel the mature man so close to her naked body. At this point Laura’s resistance melted away, even without him saying a word, she would have taken the next step. HIs signal to care about her and to believe in her, made the 22 year old regain her trust in herself.

“Well, it’s hard to believe that just your own opinion matters. I mean, this is a very superficial business, all that counts are good, sexy looks and the show that is given. Nobody cares about the person behind it, so I wanted to make this as good as possible… because I don’t like to not give my best.”

She looked into Brian’s eyes and her smile returned. Her body was still on fire and desired the attention that Brian was giving her. “Do you… do you want to have the honor… to take them off, Mr. Mitchell?”
 
"I'd like that, Laura....but not today." Brian stepped back, returning to his chair and sitting. "I think you can understand that you need to do it, if you want to do it all. You've got to have the self-confidence to do it." He smiled, and winked.

And while Laura considered, he added, "Yes, it is a shallow business, and you may not get some jobs because people are judging your body or your look. But that's fine. You have to do what feels right to you, or, well, I've seen far too many girls who let others define their self-worth. Those cliches you hear about adult actresses being junkies or turning to prostitution...those are the ones who let other people define who they are." He shrugged, yet again. "You wanted my advice, my assistance. So I'm giving it to you."
 
Laura looked a bit disappointed at Brian, she would have loved for him to take her panties off. But since she didn’t want to ruin the trust he had in her, she just nodded lightly and moved back into the middle of the room. “Well, it’s sometimes hard to know what’s right and what’s wrong. Sometimes guys can be very convincing and you just find yourself going with the flow. I guess that’s why you need a trusted friend on your side, like a manager or mentor, who keeps an eye on you.” She smiled at Brian.

After emptying her beer, Laura took her position and smiled at Brian. “I guess it’s back to show time then.” She winked at him and slowly moved her hands down her body. Her thumbs hooked under the waistband of her panties. Slowly Laura leaned forward and pushed the small garment down. It was glued to her wet pussy and stretched to its limit until it lost contact and dropped to the floor.

Laura stood up straight again and presented her completely naked body to her neighbor. Her pussy lips were puffy and smooth and between them her excited inner lips were showing a little. On top of her pussy were a few dark stubbles, nervously Laura looked at Brian, her heart was racing.
 
Brian watched as Laura completed her disrobing. He smiled as the lacy panties stuck to her pussy, ever so slightly. Eyes flicking over her sex, he studied her whole body. "God damn," he softly breathed.

"You are one very sexy young woman, Laura. I can't think of a director or producer who wouldn't want you in their work. Well, one or two, but they're silicone tit obsessed." He waved that thought away. "You are so very pretty and very erotic. I could probably find you work like that." He snapped his fingers. "Today. Based on looks alone."

His eyes dropped again. "I can see you're a bit stubbly there like you said. Probably a bit scratchy, but no worse than a five o'clock shadow." Brian smiled, rubbing his own chin for emphasis. "And let's be honest, not a lot of porn is shot missionary position, bodies pressed up against each other. Bad for the camera angles."

He studied her. "You've been a trouper, Laura." Brian smiled. "What can I do for you or tell you now? You deserve some reward for being such a good sport."
 
The young beauty slowly turned on the spot, so that Brian could get a good look at her 107 pounds of near perfection. It was driving Laura wild to hear her neighbor’s praise of her body and his assessment that she could easily get a movie job, just due to her looks.

Her hand moved down to her pubis and rubbed of the light shadow. “I will take care of this, first thing tomorrow, Mr. Mitchell. From then on you will only see it bare and soft like a child’s butt.” She giggled and felt a bit naughty. It was exciting the 22 year old to plan her next steps and to give more room to her slutty side.

Laura though for a moment, whether she had any more questions. Her longing pussy wanted to know about Brian’s outstanding features and abilities, that had turned him into the star he had been, but her mind wasn’t ready for that, yet. So while her eyes just wandered over Brian’s body and checked him out, the nude girl just shook her head. “I… I don’t really have anything on my mind, at the moment.” She smiled at Brian and looked him into the eyes. “Maybe I should get dressed again and get home. I have kept you away from your stuff along enough…, but could I come back some time soon … to continue this and to get more advice?”
 
Brian eyed her lush body as she turned. From her pretty face and shining hair to her firm round breasts to her smoothly curved hips and pert tight ass to her firm thighs, there was nothing not to like. He wondered just how far she was willing to go and what she'd be willing to do.

He nodded. "That might be for the best. For just having some questions, you seem to have discarded a lot of clothing." He held up a hand. "Not that I'm complaining. You're the best thing I've seen in a long while."

Brian folded his hands in front of him. "Laura, you're welcome back at any time to ask anything you like....or for any other reason. I'm happy to help you in any way I can, if you're serious. Just remember, there are judgmental people out there. Neither of us wants to advertise this little...project."
 
Laura giggled slightly when Brian summed up her visit pretty much. “And I guess I am also the youngest you have seen in a while. But I am happy to hear that you liked the show.” She walked over to her cloth and started to dress again. At home she would have to work on her sexual relieve. She was so turned on and horny, Laura felt that it only needed a little bit more to make her cum.

“Will tell nobody about this and if I may write about it I will only do it as Lilly Rose.” She pulled on her panties and bra, before she stepped into her jeans. With a teasing smile she asked, “So, does my mentor and manager have any homework for me? I mean beside the obviously needed waxing.”
 
"Well..." Brian watched her dress, in its own way as erotic as stripping. He particularly liked how she settled her tits in the lace bra. He could think of any number of things to do with this young woman...and a number of things she should do to herself. He smiled at the thought.

"Well, first...you're going to have to relieve that sexual tension you have locked up inside. Go home and bang the hell out of your boyfriend...or handle it yourself. But when you do, I want you to imagine there are cameras on you and that you have to really perform. Remember, porn is very visual and aural. They can't touch you, they can only see you and hear you. You need to show your audience what you're feeling, and let them hear what you're feeling, and you need to feel it, whether you actually do or not. If you take my meaning. It's all about the seeing and hearing. I don't know what you're like in bed, but performing is...performing. Even if you're not naturally demonstrative or vocal, you need to learn to be. And that takes practice. So...while you're relieving your sexual tension...practice."

Brian smiled, standing, the front of his jeans bulged out more than when she arrived. "And the next time you come over, feel free to sex it up. Remember, visual. Men love lingerie."
 
While the dirty-blond girl put on her socks and shoes, she listened carefully to Brian’s explanations. Laura wasn’t really a vocal person during sex, but she could see the logic in his argument. A porn movie was only as good as the performance of the actors, and the viewer needed to feel like it was happening for her personal entertainment only.

Laura nodded and blushed a little. She had not known that it had been so obvious that she was so horny right now, but since Brian had seen about everything there was to see, Laura felt not too shocked. “Ok, I will try to keep that in mind. I hope my boyfriend will not start to ask questions, when I become so much more vocal.” Finally she stood up and pulled the t-shirt over her head.

“Ok, see you, Mr. Mitchell. Thanks for your time and your advice.” She blew him a kiss and turned to walk out of the room, but stopped at the door. “Oh, one last question. What’s your favorite color?”
 
Brian escorted her downstairs to the front door. He liked her, she seemed enthusiastic and he wondered if she knew what she was really getting into.

"Well, then...if you think he'll ask questions, practice without him. Fingers, dildos, vibrators, candles...whatever." He winked. "Plenty of ways to go without him. More you practice, better you'll get."

He opened the front door for her, and as she stepped out, he said, "I'm fond of green. Any shade. I hope to talk to you soon, Laura. It's been a very pleasant day."
 
Laura nodded and tried to all that stuff in her mind. “Thank you again very much. I had lots of fun and I hope this will be even more in the future.” She giggled and walked out of the door. “I hope you don’t have any plans on the weekend, I might come by again with more questions.” She turned and walked across the street back home.

The next few days were pretty busy for Laura. Besides her studies and training, she had to manage to get lot of things done without anyone noticing. She even started the block on her laptop, but didn’t upload it to net, yet. This was all pretty new and strange, so Laura wanted to give it some time.

By Friday, Laura went shopping and spent about all her money and lots of things she need for her ‘experiment’. She keep the stuff hidden from her boyfriend and family and could hardly wait for Saturday to come around.
 
Brian passed the next few days productively, churning out several articles he had on deadline and trying to keep ahead of things, so he'd have some free time the next time Laura might wander by. Not knowing when she might come by again was...inconvenient. He had to remember to mention that, if this was going to be a regular thing.

In his spare time, Brian made some calls to his industry contacts. That way, he'd have something concrete-ish to tell Laura when she came back.
 
On Saturday Laura waited for all of her family to leave the house, before the went into her room to prepare for her business meeting with Brian. First she took a shower and made sure that her legs were as smooth as her pussy. As promised, the 22 year old had gotten a waxing and had taken great care of her pubis. Then applied some makeup to her eyes and lips, before she started to dress.

Laura had gotten some very sexy underwear, a dark green thong, which was rather transparent in the front. The color was so dark, it could have easily mixed up with black on a first glance. But when the light fell on it, it was shining greenish. The matching bra had been too expensive for Laura, so she had decided to go without one.

She then got transparent, black nylons from the wardrobe and rolled them up her legs. They were thigh high and stayed up on their own. The remaining outfit consisted of a white blouse, a green and white checked skirt, which stopped a few inches above Laura’s knees, and black boots, that hugged the young blonds calves very nicely. Today she kept her shoulder long hair open and soon walked over to her neighbor’s house.
 
Brian was sitting in front of the computer, working on another article. It amused him to be working on an article about the increasing nudity on broadcast television. Considering his background, this was tame in the extreme. He leaned back in his chair and stretched, yawning. This was the kind of article he could do in his sleep. If he wanted it to be interesting, he could add some screenshots from the shows in question. But that would never fly for this publication. He leaned back over the keyboard as a knock sounded at the door.

Grunting with relief, he stood and made his way to the door, opening it. He saw Laura standing there, neat, clean, pressed and looking quite lovely. "Hello. Please, come in." He looked her over as she entered. "Nice boots." Her firm legs were mostly hidden by boots and skirt, but they offered just a hint of flesh, though even that seemed go be covered by stockings. A nice touch. And if he wasn't mistaken, under that starched white blouse her breasts moved in a way that indicated she had gone bra-less. Brian approved.

"Make yourself at home. What brings you by?" he teased.
 
Laura stepped though the door and smiled happily at the man, that was more than twice her age. “Hello Mr. Mitchell, I was a bit bored and thought It would be fun to talk some more about our little experiment.” She played a little with the hem of her skirt, while she spoke. “I have thought about our chat quite a lot, to be honest. And I wanted to talk about the next steps.”

She looked a bit nervous, but obviously she also had to tell something. “Well, It’s … it’s not really surprising, but I went and got tested, … just in case… and it’s all negative… “ She pulled a paper from her clutch and handed it to Brian, like it was a report cart, that needed praise.

The young woman had to giggle and looked at her mentor. “How was your week, by the way? I hope that you still want to be part of this experiment. Are you still game?”
 
Brian took the blood test and glanced over it, nodding. "Excellent, though I didn't doubt otherwise." He gestured to the sofa, taking a seat himself in a recliner. "It's been a productive week. I've gotten a lot of writing done. And that's always a great week. I assume you've had a good week? And now you're bored, so you're here." He smiled, to take the sting out of the statement.

"So, of course I'm still game. I'm game as long as you're game. And if you're game, we'll take it at your pace...which means, what do you consider the 'next step'?" He regarded her, noting how pretty and sexy she was, even all dressed as she was, showing even less skin than she did last week. Well, before she stripped down, of course. "What would you like to...talk...about now?" He leaned back, having put the ball firmly in her court.
 
The young college student moved over to the sofa and sat down. Laura sunk into the soft cushions and her skirt rode up a few inches. She crossed her legs and looked at Brian, who had sat down across form her. “Thanks, my week was pretty decent as well. I got some work done and even had time to study some more the world of porn movie making.”

“And I am delighted to hear, that you are still happy to take a part in this adventure.” She smiled at Brian and relaxed herself a little. “Well, it’s a good question what the next steps are. I guess … we would have to start vet the market and see what might be a possible first job. I was hoping that you as my manager could help me with that. Or do we need to make a real management contract first?” Laura laughed and giggled a bit like a small girl.

“Oh, and I have a few more question. I studied some more of your videos and some of other performers. Are all those orgasms real? Or are the majority faked. I even noticed some women having multiple climaxes in a row, especially in your movies. Were those real or just an act?” Laura had even more questions, but decided to take a deep breath and tackle them one after another.
 
Brian regarded her steadily. "Oh, I don't mind playing it by ear, management-wise. I mean, I can't guarantee you anything, though I do have to say that I've made some phone calls on your behalf." He held up a hand to forestall her question. "We'll get to that in a moment."

He looked at her as she asked her questions about orgasms. "Well, it all depends on if you're asking about boy orgasms or girl orgasms. I can tell you that all of mine were real." He smiled. "There are companies that produce fake orgasms intentionally, for humorous effect and because some fetishists get off on ginormous facials. Those are pretty obvious, though." Brian scratched his chin. "As for girl orgasms, most of those are fake. Girls orgasm differently from boys, you know that, right? Some may be real, but I'm not going to brag and claim that I got off all my partners. Some might have, but since there's usually not a visual clue, faking is good enough." He shrugged. "Simple truth, for the business, sometimes you've gotta fake it. So, I hope you've practiced on that boyfriend of yours." He smiled again.

"Speaking of orgasms.... You know it's a visual medium, so there's almost never an internal cumshot, right? Have you been ejaculated on before? And I don't just mean 'oh my god, I forgot my condom so I'd better pull out and shoot on her belly' ejaculation. I mean having it spurted on those beautiful breasts of yours, or covering that round rump, or squirted all over your pretty face." He regarded her. "Some women find that demeaning. They're not ones to become adult actresses. How do you feel about it?"
 
The young neighbor was delighted to hear that Brian had already made some calls. She knew this wasn’t anything definite, but it proved that he at least believed her her abilities and the chance of this going to the next level, or he wouldn’t start asking around. Laura smiled at her manager and just nodded in agreement.

“Oh, I though that guy need less faking than girls. However, I bet it happens that a male actor climaxes too soon or has some problems performing. And I guess that the few minutes of one scene are in fact, several repeat performances cut together into one best off.” Laura looked a bit blushed when she talked about all this. “It’s good to know that many women seem to fake, since I’m not always … or rather rarely … reaching orgasm with a guy. So I was a bit scared that I am not possessing enough sexual energy, but sounds like I am rather normal.”

Laura looked a bit grossed when Brian talked about cumming on her face, breasts, or other body parts. “Well, with my boyfriend or past lovers I preferred it when they unloaded in a condom… or on my belly if that had to be.” She looked up at Brian and tried to smile with confidence. “But I think it’s different whether you do this with your lover or with some actor. When your boyfriend cums all over your face, it’s kind of degrading, but when it’s part of the job, there isn’t any longterm meaning to it.”

She giggled a little before the young dirty-blond continued. “Too bad, they don’t to more internal cum shots. I really think they are pretty hot and somehow the way it should be.”
 
Back
Top