His secret life(Closed)

I was deep into Matt's latest vid when one of my earbuds was removed. I almost jumped out of my skin when I heard Matt's voice speaking from right behind me, "Looks like someone is enjoying my videos."

I was suddenly conscious of the picture I must have presented with my pants half off and my right hand busily occupied with rubbing my clit and pussy lips as I watched the self-same man standing behind me giving it to the woman onscreen for all he was worth.

My mouth opened a time or two before I weakly said, "Ummm... I was just... umm... familiarizing myself with the product we're selling." It sounded like an excuse even to my own ears.
 
"Looks like your doing more than that mother. You could have just watched the videos to familiarize yourself with them. Looks like your pleasuring yourself to your son's sex tapes."

I moved to sit on the couch along the wall so I was looking at you from the side now and not the back. My eyes quickly trailing up and down your long smooth legs and tried not to become aroused from this sight but it was hard not to. Even though you were my mother you were a very sexy woman.

"So they must be great videos if you couldn't control your urge to pleasure yourself" I said with a sly grin as he adjusted himself to hide the bulge showing in his thin shorts.
 
"You really need to learn to knock before entering," I told him. "I thought you were going to be over there longer. Did something happen or did I lose track of the time?" I asked as I double checked the clock on my laptop to my wristwatch. They were both in sync so John wasn't going to be home for an hour or two.

I heard a groan and returned my gaze to the movie currently being played. Matt was pounding her for all he was worth and one of my hands automatically reached for and began frigging my pussy. It was a few minutes before I realized I was openly doing myself as I watched my son - onscreen - as he in turn watched my reaction to the movie. The whole thing gave me an unexpected rush.

I was getting close to attaining my goal and so acknowledged Matt's earlier statement. "Okay, they are really good. Now, would you give me a little privacy," I requested in hopes that my son would let me cum in peace.
 
For some reason watching my mother finger her pussy while watching a sex tape of me turned me on so much. I could feel my cock bulging in my pants and started having my head filled with ideas, two horny people in a room who could help bring each other to sexual relief. But that is my own mother! I though to myself and was pretty sure if you looked over you would see my massive bulge in my pants.

"You know how naughty you are being getting off to my own sex tape." I said as I walked over to you and leaned across you to grab my ipod that was charging on the computer. As I did that my cock rubbed up against your side and I was able to see your finger entering your tight pussy and it made my cock twitch seeing that own sight from my mother.
 
I thought I saw the beginnings of a bulge in Matt's jeans but put it off as my over-active imagination at work. I felt sexually frustrated by his continued presence. Why couldn't he have shown up ten or twenty minutes later?

"You know how naughty you are being getting off to my own sex tape," he said as he approached.

Okay, there was no denying it. Matt definitely had an erection. His words placed the blame of its existance solely on my shoulders for masturbating when he'd entered. Well, that and the fact that I was fingering my pussy while watching him in action on the porn site.

I'd thought he was coming to get a closer look. I felt a rush of trepidation and excitement run through my veins with each step he took; but, he'd only come to unplug his ipod from my computer.

As he did so, I felt his rod brush against my arm. An involuntary moan escaped me as my fingers busied themselves before I realized what I was doing.

I turned my head and opened my mouth to tell him to leave - in hopes that I might regain some measure of composure. However, upon turning my head, I saw the incredible bulge in my son's jeans bare inches away. I stared for a short time before shaking my head in an attempt to dislodge the thoughts and ideas I was having.

When I did speek, my voice sounded hoarse, unused and barely above a whisper, "Can I see it?"
 
Yet something else I couldn't believe when you asked to see my cock. My mind was screaming how wrong this all was, but that didn't stop me from getting so turned on from this all. I could tell both of our minds were filled with sexual build up and frustration or else we wouldn't even as much as talked about sex together.

"Well just look right there on the screen you can see plenty of it right now. Plenty of it ramming into Jessica's pussy. God she was so tight" I said in a soft teasing tone.

I thought back to that warm spring night when me and Jessica filmed that scene. You could see her tight body glistening from the light layer of sweat. My cock twitched against the fabric of my jeans just from remembering that night.

Then I thought how it would only be fair if I showed you my cock in person. I was standing right behind you as fingered yourself to my videos. I took in a deep breath and moved from behind you and stood along side you. "Okay fine I guess I can show you because you already seen it in the video."

I was a little hesitant but after a few moments grabbed the waist of my jeans and unbuttoned and unzipped them and let them drop to my ankles. I was standing there in my boxers now with a huge bulge and the grabbed the waistband of my boxers and pulled them down. Once the elastic got past my member it sprung forward and was pointing at you. My cock was so long and thick and very hard right now as this taboo was turning me on so much.
 
His teasing was affecting me, adding fuel to the flames of lust currently possessing me. In frustration, if not reminded of a mother's role in her son's life, I found renewed energy to fight down the lust - at least until I had the door closed and locked behind you - until I was once again alone with my thoughts.

What was I thinking asking him to show me his cock? He was right, I'd seen all too much of it today as I watched vid after vid with him thrusting his member into those girls.

Then, without warning, he apparently reconsidered and dropped his pants and pulled his boxers down. His cock was raging hard and pointing, like an accusing finger, at me. I didn't know what to say or do. I simply stared at it.

He was bigger than his father; but, I'd figured as much watching the videos. I saw what I believed to be a drop of precum slowly leaking from his member. I turned my chair to face him. I hadn't been doing all that great a job of hiding my actions anyways.

"Stroke it for me," I whispered. Surely watching him jerk off as I frigged myself wasn't such a horrible thing, was it? Certainly better than having him take me while I bent over one of the pieces of furniture in the room...
 
Not only did you want me to show you my cock now you told me to stroke it almost demanding like. God what was happening between us? We are mother and son this thing should definitely not be happening between us, but yet her we were I was practically naked next to you while you fingered yourself to my video.

We were already past the point of no return and with you being my mother I always did what you told me too. So without even arguing you I did what a good son would do and follow your order. I reached down and wrapped my big hand around the base of my cock and started stroking slowly.

I had a 'what am I doing moment' and was about to stop, but then I realized I had to go through with this. From now on I would have to do everything you told me to to avoid your getting upset or mad at me and shutting me and my secret job down.

I looked over at the screen when I heard Jessica yell out in pleasure and thought back to that moment that was being played on the screen right now. I had her bent over the side of the bed and was fucking her from behind. The camera was catching my massive cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy.

Then I looked over at you sitting there fingering yourself but instead of watching the screen you were watching me. Seeing my mother watch me stroke my manhood sent a wave of forbidden excitement through my body. I tightened the grip I had around my shaft and started stroking a little faster. My pre-cum started smearing along my long thick cock as my fingers spread it around.
 
Without a moment's hesitation, he started jacking himself off right here in front of me. I couldn't seem to help but watch him and masturbate. Perhaps, if he'd questioned my suggestion, I'd have dropped matters where they stood, gotten Matt out the door and finished off in privacy.

However, it didn't happen and now I sat watching my son stroking his cock as he watched me fingering my pussy. I saw him start gripping his cock a bit tighter shortly after his eyes left the on-screen action and focused on my fingers plunging in and pulling out of my femininity.

It was shortly after witnessing the way you smeared your precum along the length of your cock that I thought of the mess your eventual ejaculation would make of my shirt. As I considered stopping and removing my top, I noticed that we were masturbating at the same pace. Each time your hand reached toward the base of your cock, my fingers explored my inner depths; and whenever your hand was around its tip, my fingers had all but pulled out of my pussy.

Had I unknowingly matched my pace to his? What if I removed my shirt? I'd lose that rhythm and he might even cum before I'd removed the fabric anyway. I supposed this was as close to actually being one of those girls fucking Matt I'd ever get.

I began talking. John sometimes complains about it; but, something told me Matt wouldn't. "Yeah, that's it baby. Stroke that big beautiful cock for mommy. And when you eventually cum, aim it at my shirt and see if you can't get my shirt so wet my boobs will be covered by some of your stuff."
 
I eventually noticed that we were masturbating at the same rhythm. Every time I ran my hand to the base of my cock you would slide your fingers into the depths of your pussy. From this distance I could hear some wet squishing sounds as you moved your fingers inside your pussy.

Then all of the sudden you started with some dirty talk. It caught me off guard a little but in the end I didn't mind it at all it only turned me on more hearing my mother talk to me like that. Hearing you talk like that let me know that you were very turned on and into this, just like I was. Hearing my own mother call my cock a big beautiful cock only turned me on more I knew how wrong this all was but both of us obviously didn't care or one of us would have backed down by now.

"Okay mom I'll soak your shirt with my cum. I'll cum soon and shoot my load all over your breasts."

I started pumping my cock a little faster and more and more precum was oozing from my cock and I knew I was very close to the edge. I looked down at your fingers sliding in and out of your pussy and I couldn't really see much from your hand being in the way but I could see parts of your flesh that was glistening from your juices.

I was just thinking about how wrong and naughty this all was and knew that this probably wasn't going to be the last time something like this happened between us since we were now partners in our secret porn business. All these thoughts combined with the sight of my mother fingering herself sent me over the edge.

I took a couple steps closer to you and groaned out as I pumped my cock fast and started to cum. Stream after big stream of thick warm cum shot out as I aimed my cock at your breasts and watched as it started landing on and soaking your shirt with my seed. I was a little surprised with how much cum came out and knew that you had to have felt it on your breasts if you weren't wearing a bra.
 
It was as if my body was on auto-pilot. The moment his hand began moving faster on his cock, my fingers quickened that tad bit more. I knew it was wrong to be sitting here doing this; but, I was so wound up from the vids and the simple fact that Matt's father, my husband, had lost some of his interest in sex.

I knew John worked hard and all; but I'd begun to feel underappreciated - well, sexually anyways. Having viewed the vids, I knew without a doubt that my son didn't suffer from that same loss of interest. I'll grant that Matt is in his prime and doesn't have to deal with office politics, paying bills on-time and just helping to raise a family. However, I did and I still felt that need.

My mind was pulled away from these thoughts as I saw a look cross Matt's face as he approached me. He looked on the verge and was about to cum.

When it happened, I swear it was like something you only see in a pornographic movie. He leaned slightly back, thrusting his cock forward as jet after jet of his cream shot from his cock and landed on my shirt. I could feel each successive shot as he dampened then soaked my shirt in his cum. My own orgasm hit me hard and fast. All the while, my mind was awhirl with the sheer volume of cum he'd shot.

I shivered and shook as I sensed heaven's own gates open briefly and pure joy poured through me in that brief instant. I stared dumbly at Matt's cock as it ran out of ammo.

I saw droplets of his seed dribbling from his cock and left my chair to kneel before him and take his withering member into my mouth to capture the last bit of his cum. Once I was sure his balls had sent all they could, I allowed his shaft to escape my mouth. I stared at it for a second then looked up to see Matt's shocked face.

I rose quickly, pulled up my jeans and all but ran from the room. But no matter how fast I ran, I was still there. I knew what I had done and the fact that I felt little remorse for probably totally screwing up Matt's psyche scared me more than I could imagine.

I unbuttoned the shirt I wore as I hurried up the stairs and dropped it into the laundry hamper. I then went to the bathroom, ran a hot shower and stared at my reflection over the bathroom sink as I waited for the water to warm up. Only the most scalding water might work to drive out the fear that all but consumed me. Besides, after what I'd done downstairs, I believed I deserved a taste of Hell.

I simply found it difficult to accept that the woman in the mirror hadn't changed in some dramatic way other than the pleading look she gave me as droplets of her son's cum rolled down her upper body from between her breasts down to her belly button.

"You should be ashamed of yourself," I barely whispered to her. She nodded and a tear escaped her eyes. Not because she experienced the least bit of shame; but rather because she didn't. "You want him, don't you?" After some hesitation, she nodded. "Well, you can't have him. He's your fucking son for God's sake," I admonishished as harshly as I could manage.

She grinned then and it sent shivers throughout my body. "I haven't fucked him yet. He's my son, not my fucking son. Not my mother-fucking son, not yet."

What was happening to me? I hurriedly removed the rest of my clothes and jumped into the shower, crying out in pain as the water first hit me.
 
I kept slowly stroking my cock as I felt it begin to soften in my hands as the cum stopped shooting out and started dripping and oozing out. My cock twitched one last time when I watched you orgasm and heard you moan. Then in one swift motion you got down on your knees and took my flaccid cock into your mouth and sucked on it.

You sucked and licked up the last drops of my cum until there was no more left to come out. It felt so goo feeling my mother's warm moist mouth on my cock which was big even when it was flaccid. "Oh fuck mom!" I groaned out as one very last stream of thick cum shot off into your mouth.

You looked up at me and our eyes met before you took your mouth off my member and rose up quickly pulling your pants up and walking out. I caught one last glimpse of the front of your shirt that was soaked with my cum that was drizzling down the fabric.

I heard the familiar sound of the bathroom door closing and knew you had to of been taking a shower. I just knew that your torso had to of had my cum on it that soaked through the fabric of your shirt.

I couldn't believe what just happened between me and my mother. We masturbated together and I came on your chest. Then to top things off you sucked my cock clean. God if anyone knew about what just happened they would never talk to us again. I pulled my pants up and was thinking about whether or not things would be awkward between the two of us now.

I looked at the computer and saw the video still playing. I knew it was at the point where I was going to shoot my load on her lower stomach and watch it ooze down over her bare teen pussy. If my mother has been trying to get me to use protection she probably would have flipped out if she saw that. All the girls were on the pill so he really had no worries there but she didn't know that.

I logged out of the site and closed out the window before taking one last look around to see if there was anything that would hint towards what just happened in here. Oh the thoughts I would get every time I was in this room from now on.

I went into my room leaving the door open behind me. I plopped down on my bed and pulled my phone out of my pocket. I had several texts from this girl Kelly from my class. She needed a few bucks and wanted to make another video with me so she could get the ten percent of the income for that video.

Since you were my new partner I figured I'd run things by you to see if it was okay to shoot a video later tonight. I sat in my room until I heard the water to the shower shut off. I got up and walked to the bathroom door and knocked on it. Hoping things wouldn't be awkward I opened my mouth to talk.

"Hey mom I have to ask you something business related. Can you come into my room when you are done?" I then walked away back into my room waiting for you while sitting on the edge of my bed.
 
I had set my mind to take the shower in scalding hot water; but after a few minutes, turned on the cold faucet. I wasn't shivering any more, that much I can say. And after a time, turned down the volume of cold water.

I washed Matt's sperm from my breasts and abs then set about washing myself clean. I washed my hair for good measure, then opened the shower door and grabbed a towel to dry myself off. I took a bathrobe hanging from the bathroom door and used it to cover myself.

I brushed my teeth but kept away from looking into the mirror. I turned my head quickly when I heard a knock on the door.

I all but held my breath when I heard my son say, "Hey mom I have to ask you something business related. Can you come into my room when you are done?"

Once everything had been taken care of, I peeked out the bathroom door and sighed in relief when I found my path was clear. I hurried to drop my clothes into the hamper and continued down the hallway to my room. I quickly dressed pulling on a pair of thongs, jeans, and a dark colored tee that might outline my nipples but wouldn't be next to see-through.

What did Matt want to talk about? Did it have to do with what just happened between us in the study? He'd said it was business related. Was he hoping to have me not only as his business partner but as his co-star? I wasn't sure what I might say to that. I wondered what it might be until I told myself that I needed to go to his room to find out.

I walked to his door with some degree of uncertainty but did my best to act nonchalant as I tapped on his door before poking my head in, "Are you decent? You wanted to talk business?"
 
"Yeah come on in" I said as you poked your head in. Even if I wasn't decent it seemed you didn't care since you poked your head in before I even had the chance to answer. I was going to try and act as natural as possible not letting what happened between us affect how we would act with one another.

I sat up straight when you walked in and gave you a quick look up and down without even knowing it. "So mom I have a question to ask you. I just received a text from a friend and she needs a little bit of cash so she wants to shoot a scene with me. Now I wouldn't be a very good business partner if I didn't ask you before I answered her. Would you be okay with this?"

I watched you and waited for an answer after asking you. I knew you would probably say yes, who wouldn't say yes to earn some extra cash while their son did all the work. Thinking that thought for some reason made an image of me and you starring together in a scene. I barely agreed to what we just did and I was now thinking about fucking my own mother.

"I will even let you come up with a scene to get a little creative with our videos."

I then thought a little bit about what I was going to say next wondering if it would be too much but I opened my mouth anyways.

"I could even link the camera up to your lap top so you can control it while the scene is happening. You can adjust the zoom and turn the camera as well. It's a pretty advanced camera system, just one of the things I was able to buy with the money I brought in from this. This way you can make sure we get a perfect viewing angle for our viewers. I mean that's probably better than you being in the room controlling the camera yourself. She might get a little weirded out with my mom being in the same room as us while we have sex."

I couldn't believe I just said that to you. I already assumed I went over the line by asking that question. The only way I would be certain is how you responded to it. The main reason I asked is because you seemed to enjoy my videos so much earlier and as my partner I assumed you would wanna make sure the videos are of high quality for maximum pay out.
 
I listened to your proposition. After some thought, I shook my head. "Your father and I will be out with some of your dad's friends from the office. We're supposed to go dancing or something."

Matt looked surprised by my answer. A wicked idea popped into my head then.

"But if you want to offer some variety to the viewers, you could start the scene in the study with her masturbating while watching one of your vids. Whether you take her there bent over the desk or bring her up here is your call. ... just a suggestion," I said.
 
You say you are going out and I knew right there that it was a yes coming out of your mouth. You then offered me an idea for the video and you wanted me to start it the same exact way that what happened between us earlier. I was more than happy to do that for the scene.

"Alright mom well have fun dancing tonight." I said as I got up and walked over to give you a hug feeling your breasts press against my chest as I wrapped my arms around you.

As you are about to walk out of my room I added on last thing. "The viewers are going to love the way the scene goes. I know I loved the little preview I got of it earlier." I spoke without thinking so I didn't realize what I said until it was already out there.

I just went over to my phone and texted Kelly back. It read 'I'll be happy to help you out. Come over around 9 alright?'

I then started getting ready for the scene as much as I could without catching dads attention when he stopped home before they went out. I was just thinking about how you suggested the scene almost like you wanted me to reenact what happened between us and think about my mother masturbating to my videos.

I was just hanging out in my room waiting for you two to leave and for nine o' clock to get here so I can shoot with Kelly.
 
Back
Top