Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes, actually. But I didn't have time figure out which was which so they're all piled at the bottom of the box. Did you?"
He grinned as he nipped at her ear.
* she sighs. This is getting annoying. With a sharp jerk of the head she cracks the front of her head into his, watching him grimace in pain. Even pinned down in chains, Whip is one tough chick*

You wont have a chance to if I have any say in it!

"See, the problem with my style of fighting is that I'm not trying to hurt the prize before I've had it. Otherwise, your last move would have been mine, magnified with not having any air to move into, just a floor. So before you insist on trying to take me apart," he grimaced as he stood into a couch, stretching their chained together arms to the maximum range, crossing them over each other and. Pulling her to sit up. He tumbled behind her and took a seat. Her back was now to his front, with her arms crossed in front of her and pulled tight.
"Keep in mind whom you are struggling against," as he tricked her into attempting a second headbutt. Her side of her neck now exposed he bit down hard into it, stopping just at the point of drawing blood from her soft flesh.

*the action in the room is interrupted by the metallic noise of a Remington 870 twelve gauge being pumped*

That's enough you two. We need both of you healthy...the horde is coming!

Grab your gear and prepare to fight!

*the action in the room is interrupted by the metallic noise of a Remington 870 twelve gauge being pumped*

That's enough you two. We need both of you healthy...the horde is coming!

"OOOOOOOOOO"
*Doing my best impersonation of the cat in the background in Puss in Boots*

Grab your gear and prepare to fight!

"At this stage in the game, we are always prepared."

"OOOOOOOOOO"
*Doing my best impersonation of the cat in the background in Puss in Boots*

"At this stage in the game, we are always prepared."
*glares irritably at Dramatic*

You had BETTER be able to find the key for this one.

Oh, and Dave.... um.... * shows him the bitten spot, a lone trail of blood creeping down her pale neck*

Her side of her neck now exposed he bit down hard into it, stopping just at the point of drawing blood from her soft flesh.

*glares irritably at Dramatic*

You had BETTER be able to find the key for this one.

Oh, and Dave.... um.... * shows him the bitten spot, a lone trail of blood creeping down her pale neck*

*Sees Whip's neck, as she shows Dave.*

"Damn Whip, Drastic bit you good! Payback is gonna be a bitch, isn't it?"

*Thinking to myself, if I were Drastic I would sleep with one eye open for a long time*

*Sees Whip's neck, as she shows Dave.*

"Damn Whip, Drastic bit you good! Payback is gonna be a bitch, isn't it?"

*Thinking to myself, if I were Drastic I would sleep with one eye open for a long time*
Yeah he did...

* wriggles hard in his strong arms*

Come on, let me go you big lug. PW, some help here?

Yeah he did...

* wriggles hard in his strong arms*

Come on, let me go you big lug. PW, some help here?

You got it!

*I walk around behind Drastic and tickle him to make him release Whip. Then I drop ice down his back. Knowing one way or another, this should make him release Whip before Dave comes back with the shotgun. Besides, I am ready to kick some serious zombie butt.*

You got it!

*I walk around behind Drastic and tickle him to make him release Whip. Then I drop ice down his back. Knowing one way or another, this should make him release Whip before Dave comes back with the shotgun. Besides, I am ready to kick some serious zombie butt.*
The keys! Get the keys! I'm no use if I'm still chained to him!

* leaps up and gets as far from him as the chain will allow, crouches in a fighting stance*

* leaps up and gets as far from him as the chain will allow, crouches in a fighting stance*

Oh Honey, that is why I tickled him first.

*Pulls the key out of my pocket and unlocks the the manacle on Whip's wrist*

You forget my dubious past. *Winks* Picking pockets is child's play.

Oh Honey, that is why I tickled him first.

*Pulls the key out of my pocket and unlocks the the manacle on Whip's wrist*

You forget my dubious past. *Winks* Picking pockets is child's play.
* grins* Thanks.
Now lets kill some zombies!

* grins* Thanks.
Now lets kill some zombies!

Right after we take care of your neck. You do not need to go out there bleeding, you will draw them to you like a magnet.

And then that takes the fun out of it. It would be like shooting fish in a barrel if they just line up to be shot. ;)

Right after we take care of your neck. You do not need to go out there bleeding, you will draw them to you like a magnet.

And then that takes the fun out of it. It would be like shooting fish in a barrel if they just line up to be shot. ;)
* sighs*
Fine.
* submits to having it washed and bandaged*
NOW lets kill zombies!

That ice does nothing! Besides, she chained me to her! The bite was just desserts. *wonders when his name changed from dramatic to drastic.*
Stop screwing around and come over to the box. *drags her over to it, and starts pulling out equipment to get to the keys.* Don't just sit there!

*sighs as PW unloocks us somehow* alright, then. No take backs, complaints or do overs. *straps on his sword and ammo belts* let's murder. *reloads and cocks his USAS 12.*
I'll take point. *moves over to the door.*

Y'all better quit fucking around in there and get out here! I'm already up twenty on all of you.

And bring some twelve gauge buckshot...I'm about to run dry.

*slings the Remington across his back and switches to two Glock 18 automatic pistols with thirty three round magazines.*

"Come get some, fuckers!"

*sixty six rounds go downrange in 1.8 seconds and hordes of the undead fall like wheat before the reaper.*

*Starts singing as he fights:*

"Lay me down,
In the cold, cold ground,
Where afore,
Many men have gone..."

"Breaching!" He shouted once everyone was ready to fight. He threw a satchel of shells at Chain's feet and moved out to cover the right and most immeadiate flank. The first two zombies he saw both took shotgun into their heads and nothing else, so they laid down to sleep. Dramatic took a knee to cover everyone's exodus from the building and into the fight. He worried about cover, but seeing as this wasn't a shoot out more lines of fire were probably better. Maybe he should have built a pallisade.
It didn't matter now. What matter now was that zombie running up around the pack. A pull of the trigger and that zombie ceased to be.

I've been working all week on that fucking bacon rollercoaster. I mocked one up, but it still didn't support the weight of my hot wheels. Jeebus H. Criminey. I think we'll need something stronger than bacon for support beams.

I've been working all week on that fucking bacon rollercoaster. I mocked one up, but it still didn't support the weight of my hot wheels. Jeebus H. Criminey. I think we'll need something stronger than bacon for support beams.
I vote for a support system of twislers and sausage links.

Need some help BBB?

LMAO!!

BBB, I believe in you! I know you can do it. Keep working on bringing our brain child to life.

When the zombie horde ceases to be, let's all put our energy into the bacon coaster.
I think the ride cars should be made out of pancakes and maple syrup!

Good morning, my friend. :) Did you have wet dreams last night? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back