The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm backkkkkk!

Did you guys miss me? :D

Of course! What else with three men be doing sitting here at this absurd hour of the morning if not waiting on our resident lovely insomnia?

-Grins-

8588fd3b_tumblr_m219kqPlU61rrg9fgo1_500.gif

That is just a little creepy.. and yet fucking as hell!

You missed a hell of a snowstorm!

I'm just done with the heat at his point. Two months here has been MORE than enough for me. I actually miss the ridiculous wind chills from Chicago being here.

Right? Give me -30 any day. Mmmmm lake effect snow.

You can always bundle more.

You can only take off so much.

Lived most of my life in the shadows of the great lakes. You would think living as close as I do to the ocean it wouldn't be so fucking hot. But nooooo. Gotta prove me wrong.

Yeah, it's all about the north/south, not the east/west. I've lived in enough places to discover that sad truth.

Understandable. I'm just so awesome.
:D

Heh, I'll give that one to you. :D

This is lit.

No one that comes here has good intentions.

-Winks-

Some are just... worse than others.

Mmmmph. trying to decide if I should finish listening to this album before I go to bed.

Haha, true. So very true! ;)

Much worseeee!

You're leaving?

*Frowns*

Isn't that the idea? :confused:

Yes, I know. I know. I realized the mishap of my words after adding the post. :p

Yeah, it's all about the north/south, not the east/west. I've lived in enough places to discover that sad truth.

Yeah. Fucking equator always kicking my ass.

Heh, I'll give that one to you. :D

Haha, true. So very true! ;)

Much worseeee!

You're leaving?

*Frowns*

Yes, I know. I know. I realized the mishap of my words after adding the post. :p

Yeah I better try to get some sleep soon. I might hang around for a litttttle bit longer, but not much.

On a completely unrelated note. I would do completely filthy, naughty things to this woman.

http://www.ladiesofrock.com/Alissa_White_Gluz_Agonist_Picture_7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back