Do You Demand Political Correctness?

FEELINGLUCKYPUNK

Loves Spam
The question occurred to me today when my tale about a wife and a priest took a beating with scores. The priest is a bastard, the wife is a slut. She was a slut in the last story readers loved. In the last story she fucked her son and other guys, in this one she fucks her son and the priest.

Do you secretly love political correctness standards for LIT stories?

Another JBJ alt? Possible. Probably. Or did he just forget to switch back to his other self? confusing, this alt thing is.

Another JBJ alt? Possible. Probably. Or did he just forget to switch back to his other self? confusing, this alt thing is.

Now you need not feel guilty about one bombing. But you don't have a clue as to the question. The winocerous way.

Now you need not feel guilty about one bombing. But you don't have a clue as to the question. The winocerous way.

One bomb your stories? I've never even looked at one of your stories. I have better things to do with my time. I must have hit a nerve with my post above. That's the only time you bring out the lame attempts at an insult.

As for the question, who cares. Shit happens. Maybe the incest crowd doesn't like Priests or maybe the Loving wives crowd don't. Maybe you stepped over a line. Who knows? In any case, what does PC have to do with it?

Last edited:
His stories this year are pretty much one-liner "I'm gonna write" fantasies posted to the forum. He has no stories posted to Literotica this year, (It's August already.)

No. I don't demand political correctness anywhere.

I prefer courtesy to political correctness.

There is no such thing as PC in fiction. If you want PC go watch CNN.

IF a reader doesn't like the language my characters use, they don't have to read it. If they do, tough shit.

There is no such thing as PC in fiction. If you want PC go watch CNN.

IF a reader doesn't like the language my characters use, they don't have to read it. If they do, tough shit.

Ah but they do. Naoko one-bombs bareback. Readers one bomb everything that's not sterile and antiseptic.

Ah but they do. Naoko one-bombs bareback. Readers one bomb everything that's not sterile and antiseptic.

Of course, but then the PC public goes out and buys the crap written by E L James likes it's the answer to sliced bread.

OH HELL NO...In fact I think it is bullshit that we have to sensor what and how we say things not to offend someone.

I remember when we could say stuff and no one would think we are racist, homophobic, or whatever.

Now I am not saying that stuff doesn't matter but saying: "Dude your gay." or "That's gay." doesn't mean homosectual. I have lots of gay friends in fact I have had some gay interactions myself...

Because this is text I am quite sure I am not getting my opinion out correctly. I am not trying to offend anyone...I LOVE EVERYONE...You see even here I can't say shit without knowing someone will get pissed off at me and not even know what I am really trying to say.

It is not always about discrimination. Maybe with others it is, but with me it never is. They are just words...I say "fuck" all the time and I don't think anything of it. Even in front of my 15 year old daughter. I talked to her about it and she said the same thing..."They are just words."

We love everyone.

Why can black people say the "N" word, but when a white person says the same word they are racist. I don't like that word, but I don't like hearing even black people say it.

That all probably came out wrong but well this is text and not voice with no emotion.

OH HELL NO...In fact I think it is bullshit that we have to sensor what and how we say things not to offend someone.

I remember when we could say stuff and no one would think we are racist, homophobic, or whatever.

Now I am not saying that stuff doesn't matter but saying: "Dude your gay." or "That's gay." doesn't mean homosectual. I have lots of gay friends in fact I have had some gay interactions myself...

Because this is text I am quite sure I am not getting my opinion out correctly. I am not trying to offend anyone...I LOVE EVERYONE...You see even here I can't say shit without knowing someone will get pissed off at me and not even know what I am really trying to say.

It is not always about discrimination. Maybe with others it is, but with me it never is. They are just words...I say "fuck" all the time and I don't think anything of it. Even in front of my 15 year old daughter. I talked to her about it and she said the same thing..."They are just words."

We love everyone.

Why can black people say the "N" word, but when a white person says the same word they are racist. I don't like that word, but I don't like hearing even black people say it.

That all probably came out wrong but well this is text and not voice with no emotion.

Your words contain too many letters.

Seriously, folks, this thread is just JBJ getting his rocks off in stereo.

You're right. But who cares anymore. Might as well discuss something.

For the eightieth time, with no one listening to anyone else. (And, no, I don't think everyone realizes this is just JBJ alting to stir things up and to get attention.)

It seems to me LAUREL admits topics into and outta the arena, then readers try to do it again. When Laurel proclaims a story good to go the topic oughta leave the table.

Is there an English translation available for this? :D

For the eightieth time, with no one listening to anyone else. (And, no, I don't think everyone realizes this is just JBJ alting to stir things up and to get attention.)

Since I am new here I had no clue this thread was just because some fukhead was trying to start shit, I wouldn't have even posted on here. I thought it was a good question. It hits hard on my heart.

Back