37.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0236.JPG
    IMG_0236.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0238.JPG
    IMG_0238.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 22
Men's underwear is dreadfully boring

A nice cock stretching out some sheer panties makes my mouth water! Put a sexy skirt on over them and tease me all day!

smooth and silky!

smooth and silky!

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 44
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 40
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 39
its a dotty day :kiss::kiss::devil:

Attachments

• IMG_0250.JPG
    IMG_0250.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0252.JPG
    IMG_0252.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0253.JPG
    IMG_0253.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0254.JPG
    IMG_0254.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0255.JPG
    IMG_0255.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 21
Hello,

I have a question that is mostly for the Ladies, but I would like to hear everyone’s answers or opinions about, How do women really feel about their male partners wanting to wear panties and maybe other kinds of lingerie? I my case I would love to wear panties, but my Wife not allow it. She says it does nothing for her. And I fully accept that.
Another question, is this predominately a male fantasy, or are there women who really do enjoy their male partners in sexy lingerie?

Sincerely,

Ronnie :rose:

I don't have a male partner, only male fuck buddies but I have had a fantasy of helping a guy dress up like a girl. First shaving all the hair off his body excluding the head, but including his pubic hair.

Then sitting him at my dresser and plucking his eyebrows to give them some shape. Putting on his eyeliner and shadow, Some long false eyelashes, then his makeup and blush. I would finish it off with a wig of sexy hair.

Next would be his outfit. We would pick that depending on his body type. My fantasy guy is tall but thin. I will select a pleated skater skirt and a button down blouse to match. I pick out some high heels, not to high and to top it off his stockings, garter, pantie, and either a bra or corset again depending on his build.
He will be naked but his face already looks so much like a sexy woman. We need to get him dressed. My fantasy guy doesn't need the corset although it would be hot on any guy. I will give him a C sized bra with some C sized breast forms. We will use breast form adhesive to keep them in place.

Next come the stockings and I choose a color that flatters his outfit. The garter is next and it's a very sexy lacy one to go with his bra. Finally the panties. We choose a very sexy lacy pantie that matches the bra and garter. Doesn't his cock and balls look so hot in those panties? Should we tape that thing so it's not sticking out like that? I think we should tuck your balls into those little sockets in your groin and tape your penis back behind you. Wow! you look like you have a vagina now!

Next is the blouse. Its just a matching button front blouse to go with the skirt. We need to adjust it so he shows just a wee bit of cleavage. We don't want to expose too much of the fake tits or they will look fake. Then the skirt. Pull it on and tuck your blouse into it. Now the heels. The are a little tricky to master walking in at first but try to use the toe of your other foot to hold your weight and keep it off the heel when you put your foot down.

Hmmm.. you look like a very sexy girl. Lets go out and play like lesbians. We go to the club and dance together. He looks like a sexy woman and a few guys have even hit on him. Time fly's and it's time to go home. Since you were such a hot girl tonight we will have a little lesbian sex.

We get home and I go to the bathroom. When I come out you can see a slight tent under my skirt. I sit next to you and we make out. I kiss your lips and your neck, Work my way to your chest between your fake breasts. I slip my and down to your crotch and you are very uncomfortable. You are still taped up. We need to fix that.

So you get up and I slide your lacy panties down your legs and let your penis go free. When it does your balls drop out of the sockets too. While your up you might as well bend over and show me your sexy ass. I lift up your short skirt and tongue your sphincter like it was a vagina. Tonight, it will be your vagina and your penis will be your clit.

After tonging you well and you are wiggling your ass against my tongue, I let the the large fake cock come out from under my skirt. I tell you that you are going to be my bitch tonight. Now turn around and get on your knees and suck this thing bitch! You do as your told and as you take the huge cock into your mouth, I grab the back of your head and pull your mouth onto it.

The fake cock goes deep and hits your tonsils. You choke on it but I only enjoy it more. When you have got it good and slobbered up, I tell you to turn around and get on all fours like a dog. Plant your face on the floor and reach around and pull your ass cheeks apart as wide as you can.

I align the huge strap-on with your tight little gurl pussy. I push into you and you grunt as I pull back and push harder. The head goes in and I see you flinch. "You like that bitch don't you?" and I see you shake your head. I begin fucking you slowly at first and then gradually picking up speed. Soon you feel my hips hitting your butt cheeks and by now you are moaning like a good girl.

To be nice I reach under you and stroke your gurl clit as I fuck into you. You seem to like that and you get harder. I stroke you for a few minutes and I see your balls tighten and your gurl clit stiffens even more in my hand. I ask you "Are you going to cum bitch?" Again you shake your head. In a moment your gurl clit is spitting thick white gobs of cum all over the floor. I stop fucking you as you begin to shrink. I slowly pull out of you and you have definitely had your gurl pussy fucked by the looks of it.

I fall back onto the couch as you take your face off the floor and get back on your hands and knees. I look at all your cum on the floor then I look at you. "Well, lick it up bitch!"

Last edited:
I don't have a male partner, only male fuck buddies but I have had a fantasy of helping a guy dress up like a girl. First shaving all the hair off his body excluding the head, but including his pubic hair.

Then sitting him at my dresser and plucking his eyebrows to give them some shape. Putting on his eyeliner and shadow, Some long false eyelashes, then his makeup and blush. I would finish it off with a wig of sexy hair.

Next would be his outfit. We would pick that depending on his body type. My fantasy guy is tall but thin. I will select a pleated skater skirt and a button down blouse to match. I pick out some high heels, not to high and to top it off his stockings, garter, pantie, and either a bra or corset again depending on his build.
He will be naked but his face already looks so much like a sexy woman. We need to get him dressed. My fantasy guy doesn't need the corset although it would be hot on any guy. I will give him a C sized bra with some C sized breast forms. We will use breast form adhesive to keep them in place.

Next come the stockings and I choose a color that flatters his outfit. The garter is next and it's a very sexy lacy one to go with his bra. Finally the panties. We choose a very sexy lacy pantie that matches the bra and garter. Doesn't his cock and balls look so hot in those panties? Should we tape that thing so it's not sticking out like that? I think we should tuck your balls into those little sockets in your groin and tape your penis back behind you. Wow! you look like you have a vagina now!

Next is the blouse. Its just a matching button front blouse to go with the skirt. We need to adjust it so he shows just a wee bit of cleavage. We don't want to expose too much of the fake tits or they will look fake. Then the skirt. Pull it on and tuck your blouse into it. Now the heels. The are a little tricky to master walking in at first but try to use the toe of your other foot to hold your weight and keep it off the heel when you put your foot down.

Hmmm.. you look like a very sexy girl. Lets go out and play like lesbians. We go to the club and dance together. He looks like a sexy woman and a few guys have even hit on him. Time fly's and it's time to go home. Since you were such a hot girl tonight we will have a little lesbian sex.

We get home and I go to the bathroom. When I come out you can see a slight tent under my skirt. I sit next to you and we make out. I kiss your lips and your neck, Work my way to your chest between your fake breasts. I slip my and down to your crotch and you are very uncomfortable. You are still taped up. We need to fix that.

So you get up and I slide your lacy panties down your legs and let your penis go free. When it does your balls drop out of the sockets too. While your up you might as well bend over and show me your sexy ass. I lift up your short skirt and tongue your sphincter like it was a vagina. Tonight, it will be your vagina and your penis will be your clit.

After tonging you well and you are wiggling your ass against my tongue, I let the the large fake cock come out from under my skirt. I tell you that you are going to be my bitch tonight. Now turn around and get on your knees and suck this thing bitch! You do as your told and as you take the huge cock into your mouth, I grab the back of your head and pull your mouth onto it.

The fake cock goes deep and hits your tonsils. You choke on it but I only enjoy it more. When you have got it good and slobbered up, I tell you to turn around and get on all fours like a dog. Plant your face on the floor and reach around and pull your ass cheeks apart as wide as you can.

I align the huge strap-on with your tight little gurl pussy. I push into you and you grunt as I pull back and push harder. The head goes in and I see you flinch. "You like that bitch don't you?" and I see you shake your head. I begin fucking you slowly at first and then gradually picking up speed. Soon you feel my hips hitting your butt cheeks and by now you are moaning like a good girl.

To be nice I reach under you and stroke you gurl clit as I fuck into you. You seem to like that and you get harder. I stroke you for a few minutes and I see your balls tighten and your gurl clit stiffens even more in my hand. I ask you "Are you going to cum bitch?" Again you shake your head. In a moment your gurl clit is spitting thick white gobs of cum all over the floor. I stop fucking you as you begin to shrink. I slowly pull out of you and you have definitely been had your gurl pussy fucked by the looks of it.

I fall back onto the couch as you take your face off the floor and get back on your hands and knees. I look at all your cum on the floor then I look at you. "Well, lick it up bitch!"

All I can say is ....where does the line start? You sure have a way with words. I would simply love to be your bitch for a night. Can't wait to hear more.

i'm back, after quite a long break

Hope you enjoy these as much as i did taking them.

would love to chat with some of you hot panty guys. drop me a PM sometime. i'll be on much more now :)

Attachments

• IMG_2237.jpg
    IMG_2237.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 66
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 57
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 55
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg