The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, good morning. Apparently a sleeping pill and an eye cover were what I needed for a decent sleep last night.

Now to get to making photo discs for the cast and crew. :)

Hullo! Coffee and a cake?
:rose:

I'm glad, I was sort of sympathetic about the snoring, in a guilty way, cuz I sometimes snore, LOL. But I say someone who likes to sleep with the radio on should not complain about a bit of nasal noise. :rolleyes:

Hullo! Coffee and a cake?
:rose:

I'm glad, I was sort of sympathetic about the snoring, in a guilty way, cuz I sometimes snore, LOL. But I say someone who likes to sleep with the radio on should not complain about a bit of nasal noise. :rolleyes:

Mmm, coffee and a cake sound great.

Believe me, I don't hold the snoring against him. If I'm really stuffed up, I'll do it too. He denies he does it, so I spend a lot of time in the other room lately.

I'm ushering at the show tonight which should be fun. I hope they have a good crowd. :)

Mmm, coffee and a cake sound great.

Believe me, I don't hold the snoring against him. If I'm really stuffed up, I'll do it too. He denies he does it, so I spend a lot of time in the other room lately.

I'm ushering at the show tonight which should be fun. I hope they have a good crowd. :)

Hey, missy. Glad you got a decent night's sleep... :)

I snore like a bastard (not my choice of phrase :rolleyes:). I have been known, when I'm bunged up with hay fever and particularly... umm... raucous, to use those nasal strips. They do work.

Yeah, I know, ladies, you've never wanted me more, right...? :rolleyes:

Good morning everyone. Ugh, I think I overslept. Please tell me there's coffee on.

Are there any sticky buns?
I'm in the mood for a couple of sticky buns, today. :rolleyes:

These are nice.
200x260_007.jpg

ROFLOL! OK, JackLuis, with your new avatar, I believe that you can be mean. (You sweet old puddy tat, you ;).)

anna - hope the show is stacking them in the aisles. Well, not really cuz then you'd have the fire officers in ... :devil:

Cwoar! Steve, I love a man who snores cuz then he can't complain about me, LOL.

John, I finally got time to see your fluffy piccie in Humor. :D:D:D

Yo! HP and TxRad.

I must go and post in What Did You Have for Supper.

Here's some cake, put those buns down, JackLuis! That naughty girl is wearing something! :eek: Don't tell Molly she came in with you. LOL.

http://t1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuTJHgV6slPD235AEWoOR5WS0dWYiEP6nJE1YcVgttAgX3qpU6

I have been looking for Roberta and her periwinkle eyes and chestnut hair, so as to put a bit more description in the tail, er tale.

Don't you just love her eyes?

content_006.jpg

I have been looking for Roberta and her periwinkle eyes and chestnut hair, so as to put a bit more description in the tail, er tale.

Don't you just love her eyes?

No! I love her tits!
Excuse me, I must go ... and lie down ...

It's your own fault if you have to wait even longer for my beta read!

:p:p:p

Last edited:
Oh, I hand't noticed them but you wanted her naked?
:rolleyes:
content_009.jpg

There are a few more, explicit pix of Ms Kitty here.

I daren't post them as Hp would be seriously effected.:eek::eek:

Oh, I hand't noticed them but you wanted her naked?
:rolleyes:
There are a few more, explicit pix of Ms Kitty here.

I daren't post them as Hp would be seriously effected.:eek::eek:

Er, I am just putting my sunglasses on, guys. And crossing my legs tightly. For no particular reason. Um, no that is not a puddle I'm sitting in. :cool:

(HP, have you got any of those tablets?)

Hey, missy. Glad you got a decent night's sleep... :)

I snore like a bastard (not my choice of phrase :rolleyes:). I have been known, when I'm bunged up with hay fever and particularly... umm... raucous, to use those nasal strips. They do work.

Yeah, I know, ladies, you've never wanted me more, right...? :rolleyes:
Keep calling me 'missy' in that tone and I'll forgive a lot. The fact that you believe in those nasal strips? That helps too. *hug*

Good morning everyone. Ugh, I think I overslept. Please tell me there's coffee on.
There's always coffee on around here.

There was some cake but I think Steve got to it earlier. :eek:
No, there's some around here... somewhere.

There's some over here, but nobody has seen it, I think.
See? :)

anna - hope the show is stacking them in the aisles. Well, not really cuz then you'd have the fire officers in ... :devil:
I'm kind of torn about this one. It isn't one that I wanted to vote for last year, but it snuck onto the season anyway. It's a popular comedy, so I'm sure we'll get audiences for it.

Oh, wait, if we get the fire officers in, can they come in tonight? I'll be on the ushering team tonight. Maybe I'll wear my new black skirt with the CFM heels! *ahem*

Now you can see why Rodney is so distracted when she comes in an shows him her... necklace.:rolleyes:

Keep calling me 'missy' in that tone and I'll forgive a lot. The fact that you believe in those nasal strips? That helps too. *hug*

There's always coffee on around here.

No, there's some around here... somewhere.

See? :)

I'm kind of torn about this one. It isn't one that I wanted to vote for last year, but it snuck onto the season anyway. It's a popular comedy, so I'm sure we'll get audiences for it.

Oh, wait, if we get the fire officers in, can they come in tonight? I'll be on the ushering team tonight. Maybe I'll wear my new black skirt with the CFM heels! *ahem*

Are they the CFM heels we keep hearing about but never seeing? Missy? :)

Watch it! Now! Run, do not walk, to get that film. Awesome! :cattail:

LOL, "Sweet November" or "Kinky Boots?" ;) "November" is only good for the interaction between Isaacs and Charlize Theron, imo. "Boots" is on my list, but if you could see my heels, you'd understand why I'm not running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back