Old Yesterday, 08:04 AM   #1
EternalFantasies
EqualOportunity"Offender"

Period pill

Watching the wild pharma ads brings up morning ideas...

I am wondering, if women were offered a pill that stops you from having your periods, would you take it?

Never mind, just researched it, seems they exist and women are indeed taking them.

I probably need to lobby for nature's well being by..... global warming awareness. Yes. That seems popular.

Old Yesterday, 08:15 AM   #2
bellisarius
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalFantasies View Post

I am wondering, if women were offered a pill that stops you from having your periods, would you take it?

Never mind, just researched it, seems they exist and women are indeed taking them.

I probably need to lobby for nature's well being by..... global warming awareness. Yes. That seems popular.
Now research the bad shit (contraindications) that happens if they take them.

Old Yesterday, 09:17 AM   #3
dolf
copping a feel

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalFantasies View Post

Or they would be taking it, if crazed religious types didn't care if a woman had painful and debilitating periods, no way were they letting women take a contraceptive.

Personally, if they made one with zero side effects, of course I'd take it! Do you have any concept of how inconvenient, unpleasant and expensive periods can be?

Old Yesterday, 09:26 AM   #4
ThatsTheGuy
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolf View Post
Or they would be taking it, if crazed religious types didn't care if a woman had painful and debilitating periods, no way were they letting women take a contraceptive.

Personally, if they made one with zero side effects, of course I'd take it! Do you have any concept of how inconvenient, unpleasant and expensive periods can be?
You lost me at religous. What does that have to do with it? Also, the OP is a guy and should not be expected to know such thing, I doubt he has anything to do w/your r/l experiences.

Sometimes good men wear masks. Never take off mask.

On the night of Nov 2nd, 2017 my last clear memory was calling in sick as I thought I had a new flu virus. I awoke from coma a few days later being told who I was in that life. I won my last wheel chair race on Nov 24th, 2017. I then learned to walk again. Somewhere along the way I became what you see now as the new normal.

Last edited by ThatsTheGuy : Yesterday at 09:37 AM.

Old Yesterday, 09:47 AM   #5
EternalFantasies

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolf View Post
I'd be more of a 'crazed naturist type'. And yes, i care. Reason below.

Quote:
I do. I have experience living their consequences. but that's besides the point.

It seems to me its too much a natural process to be blocked by pharmaceuticals.

Major pains of the period are often associated with lifestyle, and/or other issues that need to be attended to, and go back to normal; long before considering a pill quick fix.

Old Yesterday, 08:59 PM   #6
AnAmericanDarling
Literotica Guru

You sound like an absolute moron, EF. These pills are readily available from any gynecologist and periods can be quite debilitating, and if you can't understand that (from all your real life experience) then my first impression of you was right.

Old Today, 12:06 AM   #7
EternalFantasies

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnAmericanDarling View Post
You sound like an absolute moron, EF. These pills are readily available from any gynecologist and periods can be quite debilitating, and if you can't understand that
These pills are not too healthy for you. To be fair, no artificial/chemical additive that manipulates your nature is any good for you.

In today's world, we use them to cope. but they should not become the norm and taken for granted. Especially in one of the most natural and mysterious processes of the female regenerative cycle...

They can be temporary until one re-gains a natural harmonic balance, lifestyle and nutrition. They just might no longer be "debilitating"... . Read up.

Quote:
then my first impression of you was right.
There was a second??!!

Last edited by EternalFantasies : Today at 12:08 AM.

Old Today, 03:50 AM   #8
WoundedKnee
Literotica Guru

I was going to request the Renaissance pill and then I realized that this was not a Matrix thread and that there would be no phone to get me back out.

Last edited by WoundedKnee : Today at 03:54 AM.

Old Today, 03:54 AM   #9
WoundedKnee
Literotica Guru

Contraception from human urine is badly damaging the ecosystem, is provably harmful to fish populations and is most likely a factor in our decreasing fertility rates and it's not out of the realm of Science to link it to a rise in aberrant sexual orientations.

It might be the number one explanation for the phenomenon of the metrosexual.

~~ ducks and runs ~~