The dare game

astuffedshirt_perv

Literotica Guru
6 girls are sharing a hotel room for a week (conference?). Being broke coeds, the room is small with only 2 beds, so they figure they can sleep 2 girls on each bed…but then 2 girls will be on the floor (ewww!). Which pair get the floor? They play the dare game. The goal to make a dare so outrageous one of the teams declines. The dare-maker has to do it first.

Team A round 1: bi-curious girl says make out with your partner for a full minute.
Team B round 1: Exhibitionist girl says run down the hallway topless.
Team C round 1: Spank your partner so hard you leave a hand print.

No one drops out, so on to round 2! Lots of opportunity for fun until someone drops out.

Next morning, all 6 girls get up at the alarm and there is a traffic jam for the shower. How to resolve? That night, they play the dare game to set the order for the shower. Since no one wants to be last and get the cold shower, they are all highly motivated to win.

I like the idea of the girls just getting to act out their own fantasies as they make dares for everyone else. Very sexy!

Walking through the mall yesterday and I stumbled upon a party game just like this, where the dares are on a card, called 'I haven't but I will'. Two that I remember '...licked the lipstick off someone' and '... make sex sounds while other people throw mayonnaise at my face.'

Ah, to be young again.

6 girls are sharing a hotel room for a week (conference?). Being broke coeds, the room is small with only 2 beds, so they figure they can sleep 2 girls on each bed…but then 2 girls will be on the floor (ewww!). Which pair get the floor? They play the dare game. The goal to make a dare so outrageous one of the teams declines. The dare-maker has to do it first.

Team A round 1: bi-curious girl says make out with your partner for a full minute.
Team B round 1: Exhibitionist girl says run down the hallway topless.
Team C round 1: Spank your partner so hard you leave a hand print.

No one drops out, so on to round 2! Lots of opportunity for fun until someone drops out.

Next morning, all 6 girls get up at the alarm and there is a traffic jam for the shower. How to resolve? That night, they play the dare game to set the order for the shower. Since no one wants to be last and get the cold shower, they are all highly motivated to win.

This is a fun idea. I like the competitive side of it.

Back