BBW? Chubby? Thick? Or Totally HOT?

Tcs1956

Bi sub cuckold hubby
Choose one and add your own pics...

Ok, a little more discrete this time...

Last edited:
Choose one and add your own pics...

That’s a gorgeous pic, your eyes are very striking. Also the tan lines add an innocence for me, don’t know why - anywhos, beautiful, :rose:

Still as hot as she was when you had a thread going pretending to be her lusting after pool boys.

Does she actually know you post on here?

And these...??

What do you think about this body?
Is she beautiful or what?

Last edited:
I was only going to post one a day....but here’s a second one for you today . Just because she gets me SO horny! Please enjoy and comment.

Last edited:
So beautiful. So beautiful I can’t stop touching myself as I look at her stunning body.

Oh WOW! She loves to know men are excited by her body. She is a touch insecure about it. She needs the encouragement of knowing that men find her sexy. It’s exciting to her to picture that men are actually masturbating because of her body! For some reason it still surprises her. Please “Keep it UP!”

Oh WOW! She loves to know men are excited by her body. She is a touch insecure about it. She needs the encouragement of knowing that men find her sexy. It’s exciting to her to picture that men are actually masturbating because of her body! For some reason it still surprises her. Please “Keep it UP!”

Her breasts have made me cum today and now I’m using it as lube. I want to cover her in cum and lick her clean.

Really hott! and as AP said, the tan lines add something...maybe its me thinking your first exposing your gorgeous breasts just for me!

She really does love exposing her breasts. She knows that men go apeshit crazy over them, so she shows them off a lot.

Her breasts have made me cum today and now I’m using it as lube. I want to cover her in cum and lick her clean.

OMG!, Jay! That is so hot and sexy! Now you have me wishing I was licking your cum off of her breasts! ...or out of her pussy...or ass. Or maybe; she loves to give me snowball kisses. I’m jerking off too right now, but I’m saving the cum for her later tonight.

I was only going to post one a day....but here’s a second one for you today . Just because she gets me SO horny! Please enjoy and comment.
I can sure see how she gets yuou so horny...Join the club! Gorgeous big soft tits Id love sucking...nibbling her nipples..yumm!

Back