Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
We actually had a comodore 64.. fav game was frogger

How about a TI computer? I remember loading video games off of cassettes.... which is weird for someone my age I guess? We even had the voice synthesizer for the damn thing. (The lady for Parsec was awesome, but the Alpiner lady was a BITCH.)

And I'll admit, I'm just a nerd poser... this is about the extent of my nerdy knowledge. :rolleyes:

How about a TI computer? I remember loading video games off of cassettes.... which is weird for someone my age I guess? We even had the voice synthesizer for the damn thing. (The lady for Parsec was awesome, but the Alpiner lady was a BITCH.)

And I'll admit, I'm just a nerd poser... this is about the extent of my nerdy knowledge. :rolleyes:

LOL!! You had the voice synthesizer? I restored mine in college and we played some awesome jokes with it.

The good Old TSI-180!.. yep we had it too

So does this mean you can't talk nerdy to me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back