Binaural beats and hands-free orgasms

RedheadKevin

Experienced
Joined
Nov 7, 2010
Posts
65
So lately I've discovered binaural sounds. Many of them claim to cause a hands-free orgasm just from listening. I've tried and tried and it's only worked once for me. Does anyone have any experience with this phenomenon, and have any tips on how to have a better experience with it?
Should I actively try and make myself cum? I find that I get more interesting reactions when I force myself to be passive and let my body do its thing. I can get really close, but never over the edge. Actually, I barely get hard when I do it.
Any help would be amazing. Thanks
 
I've never heard of this as a thing before, although I know that it's possible to hypnotise someone into having a hands-free orgasm (I've done it several times). In both cases it's a similar thing - a mental stimulus resulting in a physical response. I suppose it depends a lot on how strongly you believe that it's going to work, and what you're feeling and thinking about at the time. If you're after a hands-free orgasm, though, I'd recommend hypnosis as a significantly easier route.
 
Never heard of the binaural sound thing, but I have had many hands free orgasms.
The sounds, all the groaning grunting and breathing were part of the equation, but most of it was the face humping ass bucking pussy slobbering I was getting!

:)
 
Back
Top