Bringing up wearing a collar

Share fantasies, stories, porn

Start with cuffs perhaps and see if he likes a little bondage with his vanilla

Will a collar mean anything to you if it means nothing to him?
 
Is he so vanilla that he won't even appreciate the significance?

Could you show up in bed wearing one, and he'd just be confused?

It sounds to me like you might need to do some foundation work first. Or find a second boyfriend.
 
Usually being straight up honest with your guy usually works.
Honesty is usually the best policy, should try that first but.
If you plan to go out for New Years then try tying a ribbon around your neck.
If he ask just say it is to remind you who you are with.
 
How to bring up wanting to wear a collar with more vanilla sex partner. I'm a girl and my partner is a man

Where were you planning on getting the collar(s)?

You list only California as your locale. Is there an adult/sex shop nearby that sells them? Can you get him inside an "adult toy store"? I can't imagine any man being too vanilla for that and it might open a whole new world for the two of you.

My wife and I got ours at The Pleasure Chest in West Hollywood (many years ago). We stopped in "just to look around" while in town to pick up some PA speakers at Guitar Center.

I'm not vanilla, by any stretch of the imagination, but I was still surprised (and aroused) when my wife picked up a hot looking collar and said, "I want this."

We then picked out one for me and before I knew it we also had some leashes, a whip, a leather paddle, and an under the bed restraint system. Of course given my proclivities, we couldn't leave without a few anal toys as well.
 
I would guess you start by bringing up the more general subject of fantasies, sexual kinks etc. Maybe ask him to share some information and share some of yours, if you haven't already done that. Then give the specific. I imagine you wouldn't just say that you want him to put a collar on you in the middle of some random activity or other conversation if you are worried about broaching the subject.
 
How to bring up wanting to wear a collar with more vanilla sex partner. I'm a girl and my partner is a man

honestly, being the one on the "receiving" end of wearing the collar makes this very easy on you: if this is your fetish, just dress up for your partner and include a collar in your outfit.

what OTHER clothing fetishes does your bf have?

is he into french maid outfits? kinky nurses? sexy cops?

ANY of the above could also include a collar. just wear one and hand him a leash and he'll know what to do...
 
I've never met a man so vanilla that if I walked into the bedroom wearing nothing but a collar and said "This turns me on", he would say no. Do guys exist that would say no to that? Men are less talk, more action...so I wouldn't even bother with the discussion part.

I don't know your man but I'd just go for it. Buy one, get naked, wear the collar and blow his mind. Easy peasy. :)

Good luck!
 
I've never met a man so vanilla that if I walked into the bedroom wearing nothing but a collar and said "This turns me on", he would say no. Do guys exist that would say no to that? Men are less talk, more action...so I wouldn't even bother with the discussion part.

I don't know your man but I'd just go for it. Buy one, get naked, wear the collar and blow his mind. Easy peasy. :)

Good luck!

Well you had me at walking into the bedroom! Lol
 
Shakes head....

This is like someone thinking 50 shades of gray is a book based on this lifestyle. It is insulting.

Vanilla is still vanilla even w the toppings. Just stating the obvious.
 
Shakes head....

This is like someone thinking 50 shades of gray is a book based on this lifestyle. It is insulting.

Vanilla is still vanilla even w the toppings. Just stating the obvious.

I don't believe that the original poster stated anything about wanting to be in a lifestyle (maybe she does, maybe she doesn't...who knows? who cares?)...she stated that she wants to wear a collar. You can be in a totally vanilla relationship and just dig wearing a collar. Not sure how that is insulting.

*shrugs*
 
Shakes head....

This is like someone thinking 50 shades of gray is a book based on this lifestyle. It is insulting.

Vanilla is still vanilla even w the toppings. Just stating the obvious.

:eek: Rude, Dribble... what if she just wanted to go for a walk? 🐶🐶 *woof*

Obviously they'd still need the leash part of that to work, but still.
 
Honestly, I would just bring it up in a nice manner. My OH is dominant and wanted to try collars, clamps etc and he just brought it up with me to 'spice' things up. It's only natural to want to try new things especially after being together for a while so don't be embarrassed by it at all.

Maybe try some handcuffs and some light BDSM play before going straight into collars and gags etc. Just slowly introduce it into the bedroom and go from there :)
 
Back
Top