Available to edit ~~ November 2016

_Lynn_

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Posts
49,370
Another month, another chance to offer your time to help others.



Include preferences in your post.

* Specify if you are unwilling to edit certain topics/categories, or if you have a word limit.

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Reminder:

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines.
 
Hi there

I would like to offer my services to help out.
I am currently a Technical Author so all my subject matter is pretty dry. I am looking for something "interesting" to proof read rather than "fire safety" or "transformer ratings".

Not into Scat, Extreme BDSM, Underage, Gay (MM) or Blood.
BTW I am Scottish so English is my mother tongue, don't be mislead by my Belgian location.

Be gentle, this is the first time I have offered my services ;)
 
Available

I won't touch copy with the following: rape, drugs, non-con, BDSM, scat or piss, not keen on gay male but otherwise most else goes.

MS word is my preferred format but will use Open Office/Libre Office.

PM me your requirements with detail of category and word count and I will see what I can do.

I usually reply to PM's within 24 hours (allowing for time zone differences)

Todger65
 
I' m available to take on one story in November.
I work in MS Word only. You will receive it back marked up.

I'm not really interested in anything dealing with bodily fluids nor am I interested in gay male stories.

PM me with word count, story line and what kind of help you feel you might require.
 
I am usually available to help out

Below are the categories I have very little interest in. I will also admit to being fairly new editor. So far with the stories I have edited, I have been able to maintain a less than 48 hour turn around. Feel free to send me a message.

Ed

Erotic Horror
How To
Humor & Satire
Letters & Transcripts
Non-English
Non-Erotic
NonHuman
Reviews & Essays
Erotic Poetry
Illustrated Poetry
Non-Erotic Poetry
Poetry With Audio
Adult Comics
Erotic Art
 
Available

Hi,

I would love to help you out with your stories. Feel free to drop me a mail citing your genre and I'll get back to you at my earliest. Unfortunately I'm only for women authors.
 
Hi,

I would love to help you out with your stories. Feel free to drop me a mail citing your genre and I'll get back to you at my earliest. Unfortunately I'm only for women authors.

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.
 
Available for collaborative editing

I would be keen to try my hand at editing. I've had a great deal of non-erotic writing experience, and I'd welcome the challenge of being involved in someone else's writing. Happy to discuss with you what you'd like in an editor, and to be collaboratively involved in the process. Just PM me and we can have a chat about what you're after.

I'd be happy to edit exhibitionist/voyeur, group sex, erotic coupling, fetish.

I'd probably draw the line at extreme sex, bodily fluids, non-consent etc.
 
Last edited:
I am now available to edit.
- Anything over 30k will require payment, due to being more time-intensive.
I use MS Word 2007 with tracking changes.

I will not edit rape (CNC is fine), AB/DL, ageplay or bestiality.
Horror, gore, monsters and BDSM are my strongest areas.
 
I'm open to pretty much any content (though scat, piss and M/M are not exactly my favourites) as long as it doesn't get too crazy.

I can work with .rtf, .txt or edit within emails.
 
Been quite busy lately with my English Literature, so apologies for being a little absent.
I am still available for edits, however, and as usual I am open to really anything - not much surprises me. Drop me a message if you need me :)
 
editor

I am available again in December. I won't do mom son or dad daughter incest. I won't do piss or shit or blood, well maybe a little blood. Not fond of alien creatures or too far out fantasies, everything else goes
 
Back
Top