Writing Goal for the Day?

I want to cast 'magic missile'. Now give me an hour while I go dig my dice out a rubbermade full of minatures.

I got to play in the longest running game in Alabama. It was played every weekend from about six months after the first release of Dungeons and Dragons. Say around 74-75 somewhere in there. I joined the game in 97. It ended in 2005 when a divorce scattered the original group.

Nice. I've been playing off and on since I was 13 and my current campaign has been going about 8 years. My husband is playing all the characters so he is a bit overwhelmed and we haven't played in a while. I think most of the game stuff is still packed away from our move last year.

I've really enjoyed creating the history of the world so using it for a story would be kind of fun.
 
I finished my goal yesterday.

Today's goal is to complete Adult Fun Center, and resume work on chapter 5 of Keeping Old Promises.

Hoping to add an adult story and poem archive to AFC one day.
 
Well, PennGirl has school today but it's short (just 2 hrs) and so I don't expect to be able to get much done. But something's better than nothing, so I'll see what I can do. Might start a new story... I have an outline.
 
Today's goal for me is to summarize the first Pokemon movie from one of the character's POV for the chapter I'm working on, and working in some conversation around it.

I also have to decide whether or not I want to end the chapter on a cliff-hanger or not. I've got a good idea for one, but it might be too early to introduce the character needed for the idea. Something to ponder I guess...
 
Got a little writing done early. Had to start a new story so the plot bunny would leave me alone. Job finishing up so no more time to write for a few days.
 
I was able to put 7500 + words out today and complete a story - thanks muse, I love ya! Now if I only knew who you were and your name and where you live and why you disappear sometimes? :confused:
 
At the moment, my goal is to stay awake. And let me tell you, it's going to be a tough fight.
 
I was hoping to be able to finish chapter 5 of KOP today, but with dad coming to take me out to the parents place for Canadian Thanksgiving, looks like I may not get any writing done. :(
 
Trying to finish my latest. Its a pretty simple teacher student fantasy.

I have dubbed October "quick and dirty" month.

I am trying not to go with long build ups and story lines and going for more quick fun encounters.

I've set the lofty goal of posting at least 12 new books on Amazon this month. This one will be #2.

Unfortunately I have been losing all day Sundays to the siren call of football.
 
Let me see: I wrote 2 more paragraphs and set up two websites. :)

Oh, I also read a lot of erotic stories and came twice.:eek:

Don't work til 6 PM tomorrow so maybe I can get some more writing done tomorrow, if I can control my hormones long enough to do so!:devil:
 
I'll aim for a few more paragraphs of my latest chapter, knowing my hormones. :eek:
 
It's a miracle--both kids napping at once!

Every time I look at my WIP I can't help but remember my boss finding it on the printer. I think I'll switch it to first person, in the hopes of making it a "new" story or something. Maybe that will remove those horrible memories, and maybe I'll get through the first part before someone wakes up.
 
I started on a follow up story to "Laine Goes to the Ball" but I can't stop reading other stories long enough to get much done on it.
I'm contemplating a few other plot bunnies as well. I went back through "His Annual Visit" and saw just how much I my writing has improved in just a couple of months. I may finally do the follow-up to that.
 
A quick question - so I don't PM Laurel to bug her, nor do I start another pointless thread to find out if anyone has the answer - about how often are the audio stories updated? They don't seem to have the same submission running time as the text stories.

Thanks. :)

My goal today is to start writing after I get these videos from the library done. :D
 
A quick question - so I don't PM Laurel to bug her, nor do I start another pointless thread to find out if anyone has the answer - about how often are the audio stories updated? They don't seem to have the same submission running time as the text stories.

Thanks. :)

My goal today is to start writing after I get these videos from the library done. :D

It seems to be about once a week, either Tuesday or Wednesday, at least what I've noticed.
 
I'm going to try and get done a paragraph or two now, as I spent most of today out at my parents place for Canadian Thanksgiving.
 
It seems to be about once a week, either Tuesday or Wednesday, at least what I've noticed.
Thanks, bunches.

Mine's heading into it's second week. I'll give it one more before I send a PM to someone and find out if a file is missing or something.
 
Thanks, bunches.

Mine's heading into it's second week. I'll give it one more before I send a PM to someone and find out if a file is missing or something.

Sounds worth checking on -- PM Laurel, as she's the one who vets/posts the stories.

As for goals -- still trying. Was at the in-laws' over the weekend, so nothing got done. And I'm quite tired although I got better sleep last night. We'll see how today goes.
 
New Project, new goals. Its been awhile since I've wrote any erotica and I'm feeling like its about time to do so. I'll start on a new project while lurking/interacting about Lit. Should be a fun change of pace.
 
Today the focus is on other non-writing related creative projects.
But I'm brainstorming my next works. I have follow-ups to "Laine Goes to the Ball" and "His Annual Visit" planned and also that fantasy story I have been thinking about. I just need a hook for it.
 
My goal for today is to 'try' and get done chapter five of KOP and get it submitted to my Beta-Reader so that I can begin chapter 3 of TtG.
 
Well. Interesting that I should drop in on this topic.

I didn't make my writing goal today, but tomorrow could be the day. My goal is to finish up the discussion and conclusion sections of my masters' thesis. I set myself a goal to hand in a rough draft next Monday. It's going to be a loooooonnnng couple of days in the library.
 
Back
Top