Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go back and forth on this one, but I have to admit I have cum several times while masturbating while thinking about a man peeing on my tits and it running down between my legs. When I am thinking about a dominant man i something think about it making me clean his cock with my mouth after he pees. *blushes*

I get very turned on thinking about pissing over a masturbating woman, playing my stream of hot yellow piss over her tits and down to her pussy. I also get very hard thinking about a sexy lady peeing on my cock,chest and face or even just sitting there pissing and then letting me lick and suck her pussy clean.

I go back and forth on this one, but I have to admit I have cum several times while masturbating while thinking about a man peeing on my tits and it running down between my legs. When I am thinking about a dominant man i something think about it making me clean his cock with my mouth after he pees. *blushes*

Mmmmm, wow! So erotic!!! Thanks!

One of my pee fantasies....I am completely nude and on my hands and knees. I am wearing a collar and leash. My Daddy/Master takes me outside into the private backyard and takes me on the grass and tells me I have to pee there like an animal. No idea what drives me wild about this, but I get off hard thinking about it....

One of my pee fantasies....I am completely nude and on my hands and knees. I am wearing a collar and leash. My Daddy/Master takes me outside into the private backyard and takes me on the grass and tells me I have to pee there like an animal. No idea what drives me wild about this, but I get off hard thinking about it....

I have puppy pads for my GF to use, It's pretty dirty to see her on a leash using them....you should try..

Regards
John

Last edited:
tumblr_mm3paisPKg1rz3fh2o1_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back