Sadistic subs

KoPilot

Obscene Epicene
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Posts
2,444
I have sadistic tendencies, I know I do. I have ZERO interest in telling anyone what to do, but if S started showing an interest in being hit, I think I'd warm up to it pretty quickly. Not sure what it is. Maybe it's my meman streak coming out through my fingers.

And I know for a FACT that I'm not alone here. So who else is a sadistic submissive? A submissive sadist? How does it work for you?
 
This was an interesting thing to consider. Sadism flips all sorts of brain switches for me, so I can see that playing with it in different ways could be potentially fun. Maybe being masochistic would allow a compassion for someone with a deep desire for pain that is unmet and being a service top to answer it might work.

That said, I can see how being devoted to someone could create a medium of surrender to their need even if (or maybe even especially if) it is something that is challenging. So that said, yes I think I could give pain if asked, but the lady boner would not be about the pain as much as servicing a need, and the work of giving what is asked of me even if it's against my instinct or more typical nature. I would have to really believe they needed or wanted it, then denying it would be unlikely.

So is that more of a sadistic service masochistic top? Or something else?
 
Back when my sub husband and I would switch for each other I used to tell myself that I was just doing it for him.

I was looking for it but didn't find that thread. Turns out when he did his bitchy little Houdini act that he thought was such a hoot I got pissed and saran wrapped him the next time, then use hot wax and knife play cause I wanted reactions to sensation not his escape game.

But anyway this shows some sadism on my part with humor. Back in the days I was full of D/s show and tell. LOL

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=386399
 
When I use my Sub Lynn, I can be very mean, but as the Domme I know I need to keep myself in control and limit how hard I abuse her. I am like her, in that I always want more and I want it harder! But I am able to restrain myself. However, when I abuse her husband I feel very little compunction to pull my punches and still he crawls back for more.

So, I guess I am a sadistic sub when I am in my Domme persona.
 
Back when my sub husband and I would switch for each other I used to tell myself that I was just doing it for him.

I was looking for it but didn't find that thread. Turns out when he did his bitchy little Houdini act that he thought was such a hoot I got pissed and saran wrapped him the next time, then use hot wax and knife play cause I wanted reactions to sensation not his escape game.

But anyway this shows some sadism on my part with humor. Back in the days I was full of D/s show and tell. LOL

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=386399
mmmmm, Furry -- thanks for linking to your thread. Very stimulating reading. You do seem to have some healthy sadism in you ... :devil:
 
Bumping this to go with the other one on the front page :D
 
Bumping this to go with the other one on the front page :D

Thank youšŸ˜‰

I so wanted to post in this thread when it was on the front page, but I thought it would have been off topic, but the possibility of a sadistic sub was very useful when thinking about things.
 
In the past couple of years I've ascertained that I have a sensory disorder that has this as its checklist (for children):


If they are under responsive to proprioceptive input (i.e. sensory seeking) they will...

- walk to hard, push too hard, bang too hard write too hard, play with objects too hard, etc. (yes, but due to my social anxiety, I unlearned a LOT of these habits)
- be the loud ones, rough ones, crashers, movers, shakers, runners, jumpers, and bouncers (i.e. an insatiable bundle of energy!) (same)
- shake his legs or constantly bang the back of his foot on the floor/chair while sitting in class (yep)
- play too rough (often hurting himself or others), jump off of or crash into ANYTHING he can (yep)
- crack his knuckles, chew on his fingers, bite his nails until they bleed, chew on pens, gum, pencils, clothing collars, sleeves, or strings, or inedible objects (i.e. paper clips, pieces of toys etc.) (yep)
- enjoys TIGHT clothes (i.e. turtlenecks, tight belts, hoods, hats, jackets zipped ALL the way up, tight pajamas etc.) (yep)

If they have poor motor planning, body awareness, or motor control, they will...

- have difficulty climbing, running, riding a bike, doing jumping jacks, hitting a ball, roller skating, etc.
- have difficulty tying shoes or knowing how to move his body when you help him get dressed/undressed (I guess if this can translate into adulthood sexytimes then yes)
- frequently bump into objects and people accidentally (yep)
- trip and fall often(yep)
- have difficulty learning to go up and down stairs, and may be frightened by them (escalators too)

Signs of postural instability will include...

- slumping at desk, dinner table etc.(yep)
- appear to be "limp" and lethargic all the time(yep)
- needing to rest his head on his hands or lay his head down on his arm on the desk/table while working(yep)
- having poor posture during motor tasks(yep)
- being unable to stand on one foot and have difficulty with any balancing tasks

Going through various checklists over the past year, I've realized that I've always played with toys to hard (often breaking them), and playing with animals too hard (even though I tried DESPERATELY not to). But I still have that pent-up energetic need, and sometimes a good flailing about or hitting something is really, really euphoric and satisfying in a way that I can't explain. Coming into contact with something very roughly and abruptly makes me feel real and alive and yum.

I think this is where a lot of both my sadistic AND masochistic tendencies come from. Though I do have a mean streak, I really do not get any pleasure from indulging it whatsoever.
 
Ha! I love this!

I am not a sadistic sub, but I am interested. Bump. And stuff like that.
 
Back
Top