A Me No-one Sees

Inevitably it has lead back to here. This is my only outlet. I have resigned the fact that although I have fantasies about meeting a man, I'm not sure I'd ever find one that I could trust enough not to ruin my life. So this is me, the real me, the person beneath the casual disguise.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for all your lovely PMs guys!

Won't be able to do one this weekend as I have to work from home (unless I get some time) but will be posting more soon I'm sure.

What did you think of the set up, the story and slow build?
 
Only 13 more thread posts before I can put up a Profile Picture. Hmmm, I suppose I should decide which one I want.

Anyone with any suggestions out of all the pictures of me on here?
 
hey aXa -- great job on the setup, the story, the slow build. And if you've ever checked out my thread, you know I'm all about the purple. Your new things look great on you. I especially like both the pics of applying lipstick, and have been back and forth between, finally choosing #10 as my favorite for your AV.

Glad you're enjoying the fantasies and the display game, and that you're getting some good PMs... :kiss:
 
Mara!

Thank you :) Haha Oh I have, I ate up your thread. I just didn't know what to say...

Hmmm, I'm not sure, I was thinking of using one of my older ones... maybe of the hotel shoot cos damn I liked that red outfit with the red lipstick! Could you pick me out one of them??

Yes, I just have to remember that my target audience isn't the loudest bunch in public!

I've been trying to be more social on the rest of the board but I think I'm struggling...
 
A short while ago I was asked why I don't remove all the unsightly hair.

Would just like to state for the record that if I could shave and wax and be smooth on a day-to-day basis, believe me I would. I would love to have silky smooth legs the most.

The fact is that it would seem out of character. I have no real reason to do it, and therefore can't explain to my other half why I'd want it. I also think she likes the hair and our sexual relationship is already weak as it is, I wouldn't want to do anything that would jeopardize that relationship..... dressing up and posting photos excluded....
 
A delightful thread and lov the pics , also I lov a little fur, :kiss::kiss::devil:
 
By the way, thank you once again all you lovely people PMing me. I really do appreciate all your comments. You probably don't realise it but when you send me even the simplest of things, it does really mean something to me.
 
I'm not here as much these days, but I finally went back to look at the red series from the hotel shoot, as you asked. I still love #61, and I think that would make a great AV. But whatever you pick will be perfect... and you can always change it...
 
Yeah I do like that one too. Think it shows off my best side :D Thanks Mara, appreciate your thoughts!!

Yes I saw that you were leaving, is it just taking a break or will it be more of a permanent thing?
 
Much happier with my profile, look like a genuine account now :)
Busy this weekend but may get some time to do a shoot...... or maybe just some fun in panties :p
 
Thankyou guys, love your comments.

And thank you for all the PMs, I've had so many that I'm sorry if I missed you. I've tried to catch up today. It's amazing and I can't thank you enough for all the nice things you're saying.
 
Hi Guys,

Once again, sorry for the radio silence!!

Will have some time this weekend, so will try out another shoot if I get some proper ideas into this head of mine.

I'm also going to copy what other people are doing and will do some highlight shots to show off the underwear I have at my disposable!

Loves,

aXa

XXXXXXX
 
So someone asked me what my fantasy would be, realistically speaking.... you know, if I was to ever actually follow through on my desires. I've thought about it and I'd like to share those thoughts with you. Let me know what you think, but I hope you wont judge me.



It would be most likely someone I met on here. It would start off with light conversation, questions about each other. He would be well written and have similar interests/opinions. We would spark, the conversation moves to email where we can talk more frequently. He'd show me photos of himself and I would feel attracted to him. I'm thinking maybe 30s-40s, tall and well built. He would also be married, and possibly have had experience with another guy at some point in his life and wished to renew that interest. He would be interested in my dressing and turned on by my photos.

He would manage to get some alone time at the same time as me and we'd have a video conversation where we start off just typing with the cam on, just a general, normal conversation, no dressing. We do that a few times before I find the courage to turn on the mic and we talk properly. This is the first time I've ever spoken out loud about my dressing/feelings.

It goes on like this, till that singular opportunity gets closer and closer. By that I mean, my work organises for me to stay in a hotel next year. I tell him what I was doing, and he makes an excuse to his wife and agrees to meet me. I pack my thigh highs, my masquerade mask (soon to be featured), stolen underwear, my make-up, lube and a couple of plugs. If I felt I could get away with it, I would steal a top and a skirt too from my partner.

I travel up to London with my work colleague and spend the afternoon setting up for the business show for the next day. It doesn't take me long. When we are done I tell my colleague that I'm meeting a friend who is staying in the city and would meet them later. Checking into the hotel I shower, shave my face and my groin, clean myself inside and out, put on my thigh-highs and panties, put in a plug, and dress in my normal clothes and go out to meet him.

It's still mid-afternoon and we meet at a pub. Chat is initially a little awkward as we're both nervous, but due to similar interests, conversation starts to flow more naturally. We get a drink to ease the nerves, before going out for a meal. We avoid talking about the evening, not wanting to ruin the moment with over-thinking it all.

7pm and I suggest we head back to my hotel room. He agrees with a big grin. We walk in silence, occasionally breaking it to continue our conversation but there's a sexual tension between us that we're both nervous about.

I let him into the room and sit on the edge of the bed as he looks around. Finally, he asks 'So... what do you want to do now?' with another big grin. I ask if he brought a camera, something we'd discussed previously and he produces one from his bag. I ask if he'd like to help me with a photo shoot and he avidly agrees.

Excusing myself to the bathroom, I strip off the normal clothes and put on my bra, top and skirt. I put on my make-up - concealer, foundation and red lipstick and my mask. I clean inside again and put in the next plug size up. I take a few moments to get used to it before stepping back through the door.

It blows him away, I can tell he's excited by the size of his bulge. I ask him where he wants me and we take a few moments of awkward nervousness as we take a few test shots. Standing by the window, sitting in a chair, kneeling on the bed, bending over... We're both getting into it. One of the shots requires me to raise my skirt and show my behind and he notices the plug but he doesn't say anything. A hot flush creeps over both of us.

Slowly, as the shoot continues, I remove my top and the skirt to reveal my underwear. He takes great delight in focusing on the thong resting on the plug as I bend over the bed. His hand comes out and brushes the flesh of a globe and that first connection is electric.

He takes plenty more photos of my hardness, barely contained in my thong, for one of the photos he gets in close, and as I watch him, he 'adjusts' me, his hands gently moving my throbbing member. He feels me quiver at his touch...

Another shot, I get onto my knees and he towers over me with his camera. As his camera clicks, I find my hands rising up his thighs to gently caress his bulge over his jeans. The camera falls silent and I look up to see him watching me. Without a word, I undo his trousers and pull him free of his boxers. It's thick and hard, and dribbling pre-cum, tufts of hair sit around the base, not overly hairy but just trimmed.

My hands shake as I touch someone's cock for the first time. He knows to be patient, watching me coolly as my courage builds. I dart out my tongue and lap it across his head, it tastes so different to me, so exciting. I take it into my mouth, eagerness making up for experience though he still enjoys it. I've had a little practise with a dildo but nothing prepares me for the feeling of his hot cock. As I pleasure him, he pulls off his shirt. I sit there for a while, taking my time and varying between hard, fast sucks to long slow ones. I do everything I've ever seen in porn, kissing down it's length, lapping at his balls. I even try to take him deep but I only end up gagging.

Eventually he tells me not to stop and that he's going to cum. I pick up speed, massaging him with my free hands, closing my eyes to prepare for his load. He groans as he cums, and I seize up a bit as shot after shot of his salty cum fills my mouth. I swallow it down as quick as I can, determined to take it all. He's impressed as I clean him up, rapidly shrinking as he slips from my mouth.

I smile up at him, as he instructs me onto the bed. He slips from the rest of his clothes and joins me, his strong hand massaging me where my cock has slipped from the tight thong. He caresses over my thigh highs, pressing his lips to the inside of my thigh as he pulls me out of the garment.

Slowly, he gives me the same treatment, showing me how it's done as he teases me with his tongue. It's very slow, very gentle, a hint of what it's supposed to be. We'd have discussed previously how quick I cum from the first time and how sometimes I can feel regret/guilt as soon as I cum so he draws it out, takes his time. He plays with the plug too, twisting it, pulling it out and in again, fucking me with it.

I tell him when I can feel myself growing close and so I ask him if he'd like to fuck me. With a renewed hardness, he rolls me over onto all fours and squeezes my ass as he pulls the plug from me with a pop. With my lube, he slides two fingers inside me easily, massaging and preparing the way.

With a held breath, I feel his slippery cock press against me, and slowly he would find his way inside. It'd start slow, gentle, applying more lube if needed. More and more he'd fuck me, filling me up with his cock, telling me to relax, making me feel desirable as he told me how sexy I was. He'd fuck me for ages, pounding me and pleasuring me in a way that I previously haven't known. My hope is that he would make me cum from anal, a proper prostate orgasm that would be the greatest orgasm I'd ever had. I coat the bed in my cum as I grip the sheets. Then he fills me up with his own. I collapse on the bed, his cum leaking from my ass and soaking into the thong, my cock still sticky from my own orgasm. Before I have chance to grow soft, he would take me into his mouth and keep me hard as he gave me a proper blowjob. It's super sensitive at first but he doesn't let up. He works my cock with his mouth for ages, sucking and teasing, building me up once more.

Finally, although it wouldn't be a big load, he makes me cum a second time and he would drink it and slurp it down. Spent, we would both lie on the bed panting. My guilt would creep up but he'd reassure me and tell me it's fine.

After a while, I'd go into the bathroom to clean up. Take my make up off and drop my soiled clothes on the floor before stepping into the shower. When I came out again he'd be dressed. We would shake hands and he'd leave. The next day I'd be emailed all the photos to share with you guys.



That is my fantasy. It's nothing that amazing or out there, it's just an experience I've yet to have....
 
Back
Top