Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I mentioned that you are just delicious. The things I could do with you and that shy personality and smokin' hot body!

Good Sunday Morning!

Good morning my lovelies!

The rain is gone, and so is the heat and humidity, making today sunny and cool. I have to admit, fall is my favorite season ~ hot apple cider, hay rides, changing leaves, cool nights ~ I love it all.

And then there is football. This is the time of year I need to try harder to get the Mr's attention, for there are games upon games upon games ...of football. Thankfully, I do have a couple of tricks up my sleeve ~ but of course, you all might have a few suggestions for me as well...

Here are the last few pics in this 'grey dress' series.

Happy Sunday everyone!

Last edited:

The rain is gone, and so is the heat and humidity, making today sunny and cool. I have to admit, fall is my favorite season ~ hot apple cider, hay rides, changing leaves, cool nights ~ I love it all.

And then there is football. This is the time of year I need to try harder to get the Mr's attention, for there are games upon games upon games ...of football. Thankfully, I do have a couple of tricks up my sleeve ~ but of course, you all might have a few suggestions for me as well...

Happy Sunday everyone!

Those nails in "17" do look very enjoyable...

And I might just let you have that upper hand... or just about anything else you'd like ;););)
I may have to consider what to do with the upper hand. The lower one is fiddling in your panties. :D

A few more pics to kick off a rainy, thunderstorming morning.

I love to watch a good thunderstorm, but not alone ~ how about all of you?

Have a great weekend, sweet:heart:s

I'm always a little cautious of watching thunderstorms. Many years ago, as a pre-teen I watched a thunder storm through the window with my older sister and brother. We were enjoying watching the lightning and torrential rain, oblivious to the fact that the drain at the side of the house was blocked. When we eventually left the room we were in, the hall and kitchen which were slightly lower, were ankle deep in water. The rest of the day was spent on the grand clear up.

Happy Sunday everyone!

Autumn here is often wet, but it does have a unique smell about it and the colours make it special. I want some hot apple cider now, and am ready to give you a ride in the hay.

I think you have to accept that there is little you can do to override the football obsession, even if you wander around naked you will probably be ignored or asked to bring in the beer from the fridge.

Fortunately for you I have no interest in football or soccer which is prevalent in this country, so you would have my full attention at all times. I'm sure we could find other games to play. :D

Oooohhhhh my. I am not quite sure my brain can think of anything else to say, my mind is in sensory overload just thinking about that. :)

Well a massage is a great way to let tension go and relaax. It can also get people in the mood for fun too :devil:

As if your smile,those breast and your white body wasn't enough of a turn on having you say such a naughty word or well place phrase from time to time is just wicked sexy and so arousing!
Nothing like having a lover whisper in your ear" Fuck me", then moments later say it louder !
:rose:
I'd spank you but that would just stir the lust in us both, on second thought bend over my beauty!

:)

You should know, dear. :cattail:

Then be a dear and tell me. I do forget sometimes. :D

Those nails in "17" do look very enjoyable...
They sure could be :kiss:

I may have to consider what to do with the upper hand. The lower one is fiddling in your panties.

I'm always a little cautious of watching thunderstorms. Many years ago, as a pre-teen I watched a thunder storm through the window with my older sister and brother. We were enjoying watching the lightning and torrential rain, oblivious to the fact that the drain at the side of the house was blocked. When we eventually left the room we were in, the hall and kitchen which were slightly lower, were ankle deep in water. The rest of the day was spent on the grand clear up.

Autumn here is often wet, but it does have a unique smell about it and the colours make it special. I want some hot apple cider now, and am ready to give you a ride in the hay.

I think you have to accept that there is little you can do to override the football obsession, even if you wander around naked you will probably be ignored or asked to bring in the beer from the fridge.

Fortunately for you I have no interest in football or soccer which is prevalent in this country, so you would have my full attention at all times. I'm sure we could find other games to play.

We don't have to watch the thunderstorm, Fishfryer,we can just stay in bed and you can use your hands to fiddle all you like. As far as football, are you telling me I should stop cleaning naked on Sundays, as it won't matter anyhow? I suppose that's OK, maybe instead I'll just head upstairs with my feather duster and take my next picture series.

That they do, beautiful...they also act alike too!!
There's so much I could say there that I am at a loss for words ~ funny how that happens!! :devil:

You are a lovely angelic vision to enjoy on this wonderful day. Thank you for posting.
I've been called many things before, but angelic vision is a first ~ wow. Thank you. :kiss:

Well a massage is a great way to let tension go and relaax. It can also get people in the mood for fun too
A massage always gets me in the mood for fun... the combination always makes the stress melt away! :devil:

Still gorgeous beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!
Still a sweet:heart: Prince Albert!!!!

As if your smile,those breast and your white body wasn't enough of a turn on having you say such a naughty word or well place phrase from time to time is just wicked sexy and so arousing!
Nothing like having a lover whisper in your ear" Fuck me", then moments later say it louder !
I'd spank you but that would just stir the lust in us both, on second thought bend over my beauty!
Mmmmm....I won't be whispering, however ~ there will be no mistake when I say those words dear, especially when you spank me. Yum! :devil:

You should know, dear.
Then be a dear and tell me. I do forget sometimes.
Wow, and I thought I was memorable *sniffle, sniffle* :p :kiss:

T
We don't have to watch the thunderstorm, Fishfryer,we can just stay in bed and you can use your hands to fiddle all you like. As far as football, are you telling me I should stop cleaning naked on Sundays, as it won't matter anyhow? I suppose that's OK, maybe instead I'll just head upstairs with my feather duster and take my next picture series.

Staying in bed fiddling works for me, whatever the weather.

I have quite a "cleaning maid" fantasy/fetish so I am all for the skimpy uniform and feather duster scene. :devil:

It's Tuesday already...

...although the weekend won't be here fast enough (sense a theme with my posts?)

So much to do, so little time and all the days seem to blend together a bit. Let's forget about the busy day ahead, sit and enjoy a cup of coffee, OK?

Here are a few pics to get the day started!

Last edited:
Then by all means, think about your response and email me whatever you want to say in dripping detail!
Just thinking about saying something in 'dripping detail' makes me a little tingly and my cheeks red

Staying in bed fiddling works for me, whatever the weather.

I have quite a "cleaning maid" fantasy/fetish so I am all for the skimpy uniform and feather duster scene.
So if I can't find a girl scout uniform, a feather duster will more than suffice. Perfect. *making mental notes and filing them under "F" for Fishfryer*

Once again absolutely beautiful. Great way to start the day. Or should I say a hard way to start the day.

Moaning Jo .. You don't need a theme for Tuesday ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

These say it All ;)

attachment.php

Cute pose :kiss:

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

...although the weekend won't be here fast enough (sense a theme with my posts?)

So much to do, so little time and all the days seem to blend together a bit. Let's forget about the busy day ahead, sit and enjoy a cup of coffee, OK?

Here are a few pics to get the day started!

I'm not a big coffee drinker, but I'm happy just sitting and enjoying the view. :)

So if I can't find a girl scout uniform, a feather duster will more than suffice. Perfect. *making mental notes and filing them under "F" for Fishfryer*

I would suggest a computer file or a large notebook. If you try to keep mental notes of all my fantasies involving us together, you might fry your brain. ;)

I love your subtle (or maybe not so subtle) exposure.

Everything about you in these photos is softly seductive.
My lips would love to connect with yours as my hand slides into your shirt to touch your tender smooth skin and cup your breast. Perhaps those lovely legs that stuck out from under your shirt and just slide my hands up your thighs.

Hmmmmmm

Wow, and I thought I was memorable *sniffle, sniffle* :p :kiss:

You my dear are unforgettable. :heart: I'm just hoping that you'll tell me where those wet fingers were walking. :rolleyes::kiss:

Well then you'll need a safe word, lets say" orange" and then I can get you lovely lower cheeks just the right hue and then kiss it all better, of course your wiggling on my lap will lead to other things and some of your vocal talents will be welcomed:rose:

I suddenly want to lick cake frosting off your nipples::p:, is that ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back