For my sexy husband ...

How about 'excite it' first :D

I'm feeling naughty but not at all excited :mad:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

Excited huh? I will have to work on getting you all worked up so your pussy is dripping with your juices, pooling inside until finally spilling over and down onto your little ass...

mmm - take your time - the fire hasn't even been set - yet alone Lit;)

Perhaps too much champagne tonight

hmmm, have to do something about that fire, that's for sure...never too much champagne, it makes you giggly and uninhibited ;)

well - I'm 38 years old - 2 young children - sexy - caring, loving husband, wicked imagination :D

hahaha, thanks hun, you know exactly what to say to me...it's amazing though that you have 2 kid since you have such a hot lithe body :)

tired old bag? you are crazy, do you see how many guys on here wish to pleasure themselves while looking at you?

How many? :D:D

A girl needs to be told constantly that she is the most beautiful :cattail:

It also has an effect on her :cattail:

although it takes a little longer to start the engine as the years pass :D

How many? :D:D

A girl needs to be told constantly that she is the most beautiful :cattail:

It also has an effect on her :cattail:

although it takes a little longer to start the engine as the years pass :D

I think you know just how beautiful you are, and I'm sure that any man or woman would feast their eyes on you while masturbating, wishing they could be there with you, wishing their hand was yours, hoping that they will be able to feel just a quarter of the excitement that you would bring them if you were there....

I think you know just how beautiful you are, and I'm sure that any man or woman would feast their eyes on you while masturbating, wishing they could be there with you, wishing their hand was yours, hoping that they will be able to feel just a quarter of the excitement that you would bring them if you were there....

mmm - sometimes self doubt and paranoia also sway my views

but you seem to have so nicely counterbalanced such thoughts with your kind words

thank you :rose:

mmm - sometimes self doubt and paranoia also sway my views

but you seem to have so nicely counterbalanced such thoughts with your kind words

thank you :rose:

You are quite welcome. You are extremely sexy and you have such a hot little body that is most definitely made for fucking long and hard.

But also, it is meant to be caressed, massaged, touched, and very lovingly kissed, from the top of your neck, all the way down to your dainty little toes... :kiss:

:rose:

You are quite welcome. You are extremely sexy and you have such a hot little body that is most definitely made for fucking long and hard.

But also, it is meant to be caressed, massaged, touched, and very lovingly kissed, from the top of your neck, all the way down to your dainty little toes... :kiss:

:rose:

mmm - you're good :devil:

Back