Do you thinbk about sucking dick when you jerk off?

I agree with phantasy! I enjoy the feel of being filled up with a cock and him reaching around jerking me off while he fucks me. I especially like it when he pulls my panties to the side and fucks me with them on. So, anytime I'm jerking off, I'm definitely thinking about this!

very nice!
 
I Have to Confess ...

.... lately, also while washing dishes, vacuuming, washing clothes, hiking, walking, breathing. It's the funnyiest thing. Thinking about sucking dick while rocking my casbah? I guess, dick, it's just not for breakfast anymore makes sense ! :)
 
Last edited:
yep

Yes!! Although, I'm thinking about it right now and haven't started jacking off yet. So sometimes its the reason I jack off. Love thinking about licking a nice hard cock up and down the shaft, all around the tip, sucking every inch nice and slow until I'm rewarded with a nice big prize. Love to chat, pm me if you'd like.
 
Anyone else have a thought like this while jacking off, only for it to go away the instant you begin to cum? :confused:
 
what about if we can't jerk off but can finger the living daylights out of ourselves? Does that count if we think about sucking a cock while we do that too? :D
 
After reading this thread, my cock is hard, I'm in bed, thinking about it all....taking my time...
 
The only reason I jerk off is because I'm fantasizing about sucking cock. I think about sucking cock ALL the time!!
 
A hard cock in panties

I've been reading this thread and slowly stroking my cock through a pair of sheer blue panties. To have another man here, wearing panties, standing beside my chair, his cock straining against sheer nylon. Making him cum with my mouth and tongue, then sucking his cum through his panties. . . Oh, man. . .
 
I've been reading this thread and slowly stroking my cock through a pair of sheer blue panties. To have another man here, wearing panties, standing beside my chair, his cock straining against sheer nylon. Making him cum with my mouth and tongue, then sucking his cum through his panties. . . Oh, man. . .
I wanna see a pic of your cocked panties
 
of course I do

That's what's normal isn't it ;-) I think about it a little differently I like to close my eyes and imagine being throatfucked qhile in a 69 (a warm wet washcloth works nicely) and as I erupt I imagine him blasting down my throat. Mmm mmm good.
 
Back
Top