The Succubus and The Summoner (Open for a female writer)

NotShyGuy

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Posts
1,920
(PM for interest. Opening post is a bit long. I don't expect subsequent posts to be quite as long.)

Jin Mantrell
22 years old
Average height
Not athletic, but in good shape
Light brown hair
Dark brown eyes

Jin Mantrell couldn't believe what he was about to do. Of course, the past few years had already stretched his imagination. When he had been discovered to possess magical talent, he had been sent to the Academy on his 18th birthday, as according to the law of the kingdom. Once there, he'd made friends, done well in his classes, and was well-regarded enough amongst the people who knew him. Which made the fact that he was still a virgin all the more frustrating. He'd had a few girlfriends during his time here but he'd never been able to go all the way with any of them.

One day, in his demonology class, a page from an old textbook that had been slowly circulating the classroom reached his desk. He'd unfolded it to find the majority of the page dominated by an intricate, detailed sketch of a beautiful, scantily clad woman and felt his cock jump a bit at the sight. It was only immediately afterward that he noticed her horns, her wings, her tail, and the small fangs in her charming, seductive smile. The page was covered in indecipherable runes but the notes that had been scribbled in the margins by the other students were readable enough.

"Damn, why don't they teach us this stuff anymore?"
"Boys. Always thinking with your dicks."
"Because she'll probably kill you, dumbass."
"But what a way to fucking go!"

Jin had passed the note onto the next desk, but the image of the demoness stayed with him for days afterward. Even occasionally coming to him through his dreams, as he imagined all of the things a demoness could do in bed.

Weeks later, he had been been browsing deep inside, through the Academy's massive library when an acrid scent cut through the smell of dust, parchment, and centuries-old ink, making his nostrils curl up. He traced the smell back to a shelf of books on magical history which looked like it hadn't been touched in decades. At this point, Jin could already recognize the smell. Sulfur. Stronger than before, but still faint. He reached into the shelf to pull out a book that had been hidden behind the history texts. Taking a whiff, he realized that this book was the source. After reading the title, Jin realized why.

Daemonica Malefique Magnifique (English Edition)

He thumbed through the pages, each summoning was long and intricate, taking up several pages, summoning everything from tiny gremlins to 12-foot tall soldier demons. As he neared the end of the book, he turned a page to find the same sketch of the demoness once again. A chill went up his spine as he caught the sweet scent of perfume under the sulfur. He slowly read the ritual it would take to summon her. It would be difficult. But not impossible. He could do this.

And now here he was. In a locked summoning room on the night of a new moon. He checked his preparations one last time. Rose petals, silver, ginseng root, and the seed of a virgin (that had been easy enough). He was completely naked except for a protective sigil around his neck.

As per the ritual, Jin took a knife and cut his palm, letting the blood drip onto the other materials. Taking his time, he slowly recited the summoning chant, his voice quavery at first, but becoming more confident as he went on. He had practiced the chant until he could say it 10 times in a row without a single error.

He felt energy begin to gather through the room, looking for an outlet. Jin saw a shape begin to form in the center of the pentagram and closed his eyes, not wanting any distractions that might make him stumble and lose control of the ritual. The minutes went on as he spoke the chant, word for word, until the last syllable finally left his lips. His could feel his heart pounding in his chest in nervousness. Finally, he cracked open his eyes to see just what he'd brought into this world.
 
Back
Top