Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
First my thread disappears... and now this.

Fuck my life.

Aww hell. I stopped by to read Y's latest bits and pieces and saw this. I didn't want to bother you with a pm, but I'm really sorry you had to go through that crap. You had an amazing thread. I hope you'll start a new one, but wouldn't blame you if you were pissed off enough not to want to bother. {{{hugs}}} Because random stranger hugs totally make everything better. :(

because I'm having an uncharacteristic sympathy moment for dames in distress no doubt due to me still being up... here's the pic again. It'll be gone by morning so if you're not around, you're not around and there's nothing I can do about it.

Damn.

Sighs.

So this is what I get for trying to not be on here and having more "interaction" in the "real world". I missed that pic not once but twice.

Fuck!:mad:

Sighs.

So this is what I get for trying to not be on here and having more "interaction" in the "real world". I missed that pic not once but twice.

Fuck!:mad:

sorry that's the breaks

Hey Vix,

Sorry about your thread. The Lit geeks NEED to fix that.:rose:

...which is why I pulled the pic; again, not that it was a great pic... it's just that the ampic mods have their hounds out and it's best to step lightly and give no reason to perk their ears.

Aww hell. I stopped by to read Y's latest bits and pieces and saw this. I didn't want to bother you with a pm, but I'm really sorry you had to go through that crap. You had an amazing thread. I hope you'll start a new one, but wouldn't blame you if you were pissed off enough not to want to bother. {{{hugs}}} Because random stranger hugs totally make everything better. :(

Hey Vix,

Sorry about your thread. The Lit geeks NEED to fix that.:rose:

...which is why I pulled the pic; again, not that it was a great pic... it's just that the ampic mods have their hounds out and it's best to step lightly and give no reason to perk their ears.

Didn't mean to take over any part of your thread, y. Sorry about that.

But grateful for all the sympathies.

And yes, y, be good... they have their feelers out. And you're fraternizing with the enemy. No need for them to check you out on account of me. ;)

And yes, y, be good... they have their feelers out. And you're fraternizing with the enemy. No need for them to check you out on account of me. ;)

Can we riot?

Your welcome sweetie:rose:

sorry that's the breaks

1. Damn poor timing of mine.
2. I mean come on pseudo, somewhat two-faced Lit police, be reasonable. This is an adult site and the posting of a pic of oneself isn't breaking any copyright law.Mumbles under breathe.

Going to sound like an old fart here but iiiiiiii remember back in the day where you could post whatever the fuck you wanted around here. Someone make a new literotica where well deserving ladies like us can get a good and proper tasting of this fine gentleman?

I understand that Y but the protocol I assume has always been there, why is it now only being inflicted with such force?

Fuck it I don't care, as sexy as you are your words are enough to make me wet :p

It all comes down to following proper protocol.

I understand the need for standards and parameters but isn't this a place to escape the humdrum of everyday life?

Fuck protocol!

Who's going to help me flip over some buses, knock over street signs & do some graffiti?

Sexy graffiti too. Cocks drawings everywhere just for the moderators.

Name the place. I am thinking of wearing this and a black jumpsuit

I understand that Y but the protocol I assume has always been there, why is it now only being inflicted with such force?

Fuck it I don't care, as sexy as you are your words are enough to make me wet :p

He certainly has a way with words.;)

because I've been all talk and business lately it's time to stfu and post some pics. Besides I need a break from thinking. I got to cleaning house a bit and well... here's some pics! Some may have been seen... or at least versions of them anyway. No matter...

Attachments

• IMGP9163.JPG
    IMGP9163.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IMGP8145.jpg
    IMGP8145.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMGP9110.JPG
    IMGP9110.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 38
oh shit...

and this one too.

Attachments

• a total misfire.jpg
    a total misfire.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 52
because I've been all talk and business lately it's time to stfu and post some pics. Besides I need a break from thinking. I got to cleaning house a bit and well... here's some pics! Some may have been seen... or at least versions of them anyway. No matter...

Facial hair and hips... that's what I like to see. Nicely done.

ETA:
and this one too.

Oh shit, spoke too soon. This is was I like to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back