The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nods A fair point. But then, they take it for granted because mundane and normal shit can get pretty boring, eventually.

never mind.

I'm being melancholy.

I just know i'd kill to be able to to half of what other people consider boring.

Then agian. if I could, I wouldnt be the person I am.

never mind.

I'm being melancholy.

I just know i'd kill to be able to to half of what other people consider boring.

Hugs Nina, nods, and ducks away.

I believe I understand. Hopefully the blue period does not last too long for you. I'd hate for you actually follow through and end up becoming mundane and boring. Winks teasingly

never mind.

I'm being melancholy.

But we like the way you are Nina. I don't think we could stand a mundane boring version of you;p

Hugs Nina, nods, and ducks away.

I believe I understand. Hopefully the blue period does not last too long for you. I'd hate for you actually follow through and end up becoming mundane and boring. Winks teasingly

:p

hopefully i'll be on to orange soon.

LT: Okay, I'm here. Might as well write a post or two and see if I still have any co-writers, at this point.

Nods thoughtfully.

LT:

I was going to offer you my co-writers, as i'm sure they are tired of waiting for my post... but they are all male...

Making my last last thought: I should write with some women... oh I have before.. so I should write with some more... possibly some i could pass out like candy when I need to. um.... I should make sure thats ok with them first, right?

LT:

I was going to offer you my co-writers, as i'm sure they are tired of waiting for my post... but they are all male...

Making my last last thought: I should write with some women... oh I have before.. so I should write with some more... possibly some i could pass out like candy when I need to. um.... I should make sure thats ok with them first, right?

Yeah, I suspect that verifying whether that is okay would be a good start. Some of them might have a problem with it. Especially once they hear the candy analogy-that's not the most flattering of terms. chuckles

But if you're looking for female co-writers, I could try to nudge one or two in your direction, assuming I still have any. Because it's good to share.

Yeah, I suspect that verifying whether that is okay would be a good start. Some of them might have a problem with it. Especially once they hear the candy analogy-that's not the most flattering of terms. chuckles

But if you're looking for female co-writers, I could try to nudge one or two in your direction, assuming I still have any. Because it's good to share.
-giggles-

Yea, the candy thing.... i'll ... yea i might find a better phrase for it.. :devil:

Naw, Like I said... the writers I do have are already waiting.. besides. I have a few in mind... I just dont have ideas to propose.

yes, its good to share... some people dont think so, but they're weird.

I am tired of losing people I care about to depression.

*ofers you a small hug*

Depression is an acquaintance of mine whom i refuse to allow complete possession over me.

Lord how he tries! :rose:

Last edited:
LT:

As someone who has been called 'candy' many times, I can say that the degree of offense I would take would depend on to whom I was passed around. ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back