Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
I :heart: being nude outdoors

r169472_634351.jpg

Is that a butt-bong? OMIGOD. Now I've really seen everything.

Obturator, is a term used to refer to an object used to obstruct a hole. Specifically, it can refer to:

1. The central removable core of a medical instrument (e.g. a proctoscope) which allows easy insertion of the tip into the anus or other orifice. The obturator typically has a rounded end which protrudes through the far opening of the instrument. This is inserted into the orifice and then withdrawn allowing easy viewing of the cavity being examined.:eek:

I don't always understand sex toys :confused:

specswords.jpg

I don't know if you only tried to make a joke... :D

I saw something like that some weeks ago so I thought I would inform myself a bit.

So, it's not a toy but a device for "colon hydrotherapy" or simpler "colonics"...

That therapy is a bit like an enema but not entirely. A quite expensive looking machine is used, so, as a "toy" only possible for rich "hard-core" medical-bdsm freaks... :D

I don't know if you only tried to make a joke... :D

I saw something like that some weeks ago so I thought I would inform myself a bit.

So, it's not a toy but a device for "colon hydrotherapy" or simpler "colonics"...

That therapy is a bit like an enema but not entirely. A quite expensive looking machine is used, so, as a "toy" only possible for rich "hard-core" medical-bdsm freaks... :D

hee hee - I just thought it made for a :cattail::cattail: photo so I just posted it with no info, thanks for helping us all sleep better tonight....

:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back