Illustrator seeks a-MUSE-ment

"too vague"? hehe heh, well it was just an overview, and I can't give everything away on the first posts. Though...after 14 THOUSAND posts, I probably have given it all up.:rolleyes:

1) Love of art began in elementary school. Dad was a frustrated artist who had to earn a living. We had shelves of art books and local museums which we went to.

2) You have the comfort foods covered quite well there. I found that Bob Evens has a nice roast beef sammich... butter grilled ... American cheese... side of mash potatoes and beef gravy...mmmm

Mac n Cheese.... grew up eating quite a bit of the Kraft version.

Grilled cheese sammiches... again..butter grilled... adding bacon (mmmm bacon) is a nice touch.

3) Ireland. I got close... London. Japan... landed there on the way to China.

4) hmmm million dollars doesn't go as far as it used to. First a nice meal.."fancy comfort food!"... maybe at Cheese Cake Factory. First material purchase... maybe a set of new wheels for my car? — One got dented and I could not find a match, so got something "close".:rolleyes:

5) I too like invisibility. Though I am nearly there now.:)

Good answers!

Bob Evans has awesome RBS...I go there everytime I don't feel good and order that!
mac and cheese must be homemade.
never tried grilled cheese with bacon, but I looooove bacon. Will have to try it now...probably today!

My cousin recently married an Irishman, so yay me...I get to go visit! But probably not til next year :(

Welp, have a great day! I'll give you a break for now...don't want to go from amusing to annoying :)

Your mission, should you choose to accept it...

Draw the most detailed picture you can using an Etch-A-Sketch. Then draw a picture of the Etch-A-Sketch displaying the picture you 'sketched'. It's like art imitating art :D

Dude, I love your profile pic! If I could draw, that would have been something I'd have considered for myself - Something with a geeky spin to it.

Dude, I love your profile pic! If I could draw, that would have been something I'd have considered for myself - Something with a geeky spin to it.

Thank you. :)

I suppose "geeky" is pretty broad. :D

what with— Cosplay, gaming, Trekkies, Starwars, Pop Culture. I.T., Comics...

attachment.php

Thank you, centrum.:)

I can't realistically take on a story. I have my own, which I have been neglecting. :eek: As well as real work.:cool:

I can relate. I have a back lot of stories a mile long...

If the urge ever strikes you though let me know.

I've wanted to try to collaborate on an illustrated story for a while and can be pretty flexible to accommodate the illustrator, both in terms of kinks and story line ;-)

Personally I'm not flexible at all though. I tried yoga once and almost broke my back...

I need to find something enticing, to dangle, as a lure.

hmmmm.........

The promise of chocolate cake...that always draws attention :)

(Just stopping in to say hello again.) Hello!

Back