Giving in to Daddy (closed for SannaBlonde82)

sw4fun

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 14, 2010
Posts
1,379
Edward sat at his natural wooden desk in the well appointed office with dark wood accents and bookshelves loaded with texts on group therapy, regression therapy, psychoanalysis, and other topics related. He was a handsome man at 52, married for 29 years, and owning his own therapy practice. Dark brown hair turning slightly silver at the temples, his glasses framing bright, intelligent blue eyes, and a frame kept lean from years of distance running.

Successful as he was he was also , not bored but rather looking for an outlet. All day he sat listening to the problems of mainly women who complained about any number of issues in their lives. In so many cases he could only hold their hand and try to coach them into rationality instead of doing what he knew they needed which was to be directed, controlled if you will by an older more experienced man.

Which brought him to the glowing screen of his computer and the words on them,

‘Hello all! I’m a 28-year old, married woman looking for an older, dominant man to chat with.. I have many thoughts, questions and fantasies about sexual submission, but have no real experience. I’m thinking some online play could be a good place to start..

He had been on this adult board for a number of years and been involved in a number of discussions with women before who were like this one. What fascinated him most was not just the words on the screen but in her profile she listed that she lived in the same metroplex he did. That opened up a world of opportunities. Not that she would be the first woman he had an affair with over the years but she would be one of the few where it started from a stated position of submission.

His fingers tapped at the keys as he sent her a private message.

Good day to you Miss. I am a therapist who specializes in areas of intimacy and sex. I help women daily delve the depths of their desires and find the genesis of their feelings. I am offering my services to you to help you do the same. I am in my mid-50s, which I believe meets your need for an older man to mentor and guide you. Respectively, Freudian66.

He hit send and went back to browsing through erotica in one window while working on his latest set of patient notes in the other.
 
Last edited:
- What the hell am I doing?

Susanna logged into the adult meeting place she had been frequenting for a month or two now. Everytime she did, it filled her with both guilt and a churning, addictive feeling in her gut. A while back, she'd been reading online about dom/sub relationships. It was a curiousness - a curiousness heavily wounded a few years back when seeing the pointless drivel of "50 shades", but now back to haunt her because of.. well she wasn't sure. Something inside.

She had no experience. None. But still, she was moving forward, as if pushed by an invisible force. She posted an ad, and the excitement she felt from just doing that almost embarrassed her. Susanna wasn't looking to meet anyone - she just needed to know more. Speak with someone experienced about all this. About that abstract need she felt within herself to be.. controlled? To lose control? To be.. used? Like an object? The dirty word "fuckdoll" reverberated in her head. God. Just thinking of it made her shiver. Shiver from arousal, mind you. She couldn't deny it. And that invisible hand had also pushed her into porn. It was a joke, I mean here she was, married to a man who honestly and truthfully (and she knew this as a fact) didn't watch porn, because it was "demeaning to women". She would agree. Yet here she sat. Watching, secretly. She couldn't help herself.

So she logged in and stared at the only reply worth replying to. 90% were rubbish. This one wasn't. And before her mind could catch up with her soul - she typed a short answer:

"Hi! Thankyou for replying. I would definitely be interested in further contact with you. How do we proceed? I'm a bit of a freshman when it comes to all of this..! /S"

Susanna leaned back on the sofa, and the churning in her stomach grew just from writing the reply and pressing send. She looked at the screen, now showing something completely different, and as the blonde girl in her fishnet stockings and silicon tits looked up at an older man and uttered the words "fuck my mouth please, daddy..", she almost came. Just like that. My god.
 
Sitting there reviewing his write up on a woman in her 40's who had extreme control issues while next to it two blond teenagers performed a blowjob on an older man his eye twitched to a small notification window. He had a reply to his previous message.

"Hi! Thankyou for replying. I would definitely be interested in further contact with you. How do we proceed? I'm a bit of a freshman when it comes to all of this..! /S"

Well that was quick. He leaned back to think about the reply briefly. His large overstuffed leather chair rocking with him. Thumb and forefinger cupping his chin as it so often did when he was in deep thought. She was a blank slate, or at least claimed that she was. Not that that was possible. Everyone had expectations and history. Sitting upright again he started to type.

Hello S, it makes me happy that you are willing to let me help you explore all of these thoughts and feelings that you are having. Before we can get where you want to go I need to have a solid understanding of where we are starting from.

Right now all I know about you is that you are 28, married and have some desires for older dominant men. I can draw some conclusions from this but it would be better to know more before I form that first opinion. Please answer the following questions. Some of them are very intimate but if I am going to help you in matters of sex I must know about the private details of your life.

1. How old is your husband?
2. How long have you been married?
3. Which one of you pays the bills in the house?
4. What kind of work do each of you do?
5. How often do you and your husband have sex?
6. Which one of you typically initiates?
7. Have you ever take a lover outside your marriage?
8. What is the largest age difference between you and a past lover?

That should be enough to give me a solid baseline to start working with you. -Freudian65


Hitting send he looked back at his notes and the porn clip as it ended with an eruption of cum all over the two teens breasts. Closing that window and saving his work he picked up his phone.

His wife's birthday was coming up and he needed to finish planning her party. His son had been placed in charge of food and had yet to update him on what was happening and the party was only 10 days away. Dialing his son he was surprised and annoyed when he was not the one to pick up.

"Good afternoon Susanna. I am calling for Frederick," he thought this should be obvious since it was his cell that he was calling but he held Susanna in less than the highest esteem. "Is he around? I need an update on the catering for his mother's birthday party a week from Saturday."
 
Last edited:
‘Hi, Eddie, Joseph is in the shower. I’ll tell him you called’, she replied. It never ceased to amuse her, abbreviating her father-in-laws name. She knew how much it irritated him. She hung up and called out to her husband.
‘Your father rang!’
With that she went to the bedroom and opened up her laptop. She stopped to think about Edward. Susanna and Joseph had been married for three years, a couple for five, and she and Edward hadn’t ever come to terms. Susanna thought he was a pompous ass, an alpha male patriarch, the intellectual, pretentious kind - and she was happy Joseph wasn’t. At all. And the way he treated his son.. christ, it often bordered on bullying. On the other hand.. well, here she was. Online, looking for precisely that kind of male to answer her questions.. She put Eddie out of her mind.

Now.. let’s see.. Susanna logged in and her heartbeat rapidly increased as she with burning cheeks read the reply from her new online friend..

She heard her husbands voice in the kitchen, speaking to his father. She considered waiting, but it was all too arousing and exciting. Susanna proceeded to answer her new friends’ questions:
1. How old is your husband?
- He is my age, 29.
2. How long have you been married?
- 3 years, a couple for 5.
3. Which one of you pays the bills in the house?
- We share it fairly evenly, but I make more money.
4. What kind of work do each of you do?
- I am a director in public administration. He is a male nurse.
5. How often do you and your husband have sex?
- Once a week, tops.
6. Which one of you typically initiates?
- Me!!
7. Have you ever take a lover outside your marriage?
- No...
8. What is the largest age difference between you and a past lover?
- I had a brief thing with a man when I was 22.. He was 42..

She heard Josephs footsteps nearing, and in a completely unnecessary panic, pressed send and closed down the browser. Well, he’s got his answers now, she thought. I’ll leave it for the moment..

30 minutes later Joseph was out of the door, and 5 minutes after that Susanna was naked on her bed, one hand furiously rubbing her aching, longing pussy and the other hand alternatively pulling hard on her swollen nipples and spanking her own ass. God it felt good.
 
Last edited:
‘Hi, Eddie, Joseph is in the shower. I’ll tell him you called’ he heard over the phone before Susanna hung up. He gritted his teeth in anger. The woman was insufferable and he could not understand what Joseph saw in her. He knew that his son had not dated much and was very much a mothers-boy so it almost certainly had something to do with finding an ersatz mother to run his life for him.

A few minutes later his son did call him back and in their brief conversation it was clear he had been completely docile with regard to the party preparations. Unfortunately, he had no time to take on the responsibility himself and he would be forced to ask Susanna to do it for his son. This caused him to grit his teeth again at the thought and he reached for the phone to call her.

As he did he got a fresh notification of a message from the board and decided that she could wait as he tended to this new message.

1. How old is your husband?
- He is my age, 29.
2. How long have you been married?
- 3 years, a couple for 5.
3. Which one of you pays the bills in the house?
- We share it fairly evenly, but I make more money.
4. What kind of work do each of you do?
- I am a director in public administration. He is a male nurse.
5. How often do you and your husband have sex?
- Once a week, tops.
6. Which one of you typically initiates?
- Me!!
7. Have you ever take a lover outside your marriage?
- No...
8. What is the largest age difference between you and a past lover?
- I had a brief thing with a man when I was 22.. He was 42..


Reading through her responses tickled something in the back of his mind but he was unsure of what it was. Writing it off as likely just arousal and thrill of the chase he typed out his response.

Very good. That is helpful. However, I need you to pay attention to the questions I ask and answer those. In questions 3 I asked who pays the bills not who makes more money. This question aims to tell me which one of you takes the responsibility for handling money.

Would I be correct in my inference that you do? It appears that you have taken on a large portion of the adult responsibilities in your relationship. You seem to be in a situation where with your work as a director and in your home life you are dominant and always in control. This has left you exhausted because you are never not "on" or responsible. Is that a fair assessment of your life?
He hit send again knowing full well that his assessment was in fact accurate. He dealt with women who felt this way at least half a dozen times a week and the details may be different but the story was always the same.

He felt aroused at the thought that with this women she was not a client. He was not bound by the rules that prevented him from doing what he wanted with so many of his clients. She could be... more directly approached. The thought thickened his cock in his pants.

He gently rubbed it as he reached for his phone and called Susanna directly. When she picked up her voice sounded a little different but he wrote that off as her just disliking him as he disliked her and not wanting to talk with him again.

"Susanna, Joseph will need you help with his responsibilities for the party." He specifically did not say he needed the help as he would be loath to ask her for help in anything. "He has not started finding a caterer yet. I do not have time to do this. You will need to find someone for him." His tone was clear that this was not a request.
 
Last edited:
‘Gee, what a surprise’, Sanna thought and her thought became spoken words that Edward heard. No it wasn’t, to any of them. She told Edward she would make the necessary arrangements for catering and they finished the phone-call none of them wanted. Sanna threw her phone to her side on the bed, and stared at the ceiling, her breathing still affected by the orgasm she reached just half a minute before Edward had called. Briefly the image of a slap to the face and a cock shoved down her throat passed by her minds eye, and then sinking down to hidden places within her again.

She reopened her laptop, though not expecting such a quick reply from her online friend - one could always hope. And look at that, he had!

She read his words, and every single letter spoke to her. It was uncanny. But she was intelligent enough to understand that her predicament was not unusual and that his theories weren’t rocket science. Still, there it was. She controlled. She liked control and she was good at control. But.. Yes, it made her exhausted.

She answered his question - that yes she handled the finances. She told him that yes, she dominated the home, she controlled things and she even gave him a little anecdote of how just today she had been forced to step in and solve the simplest of situations. I mean, couldn’t he even arrange his own mother’s birthday??

She decided to leave it there. She wasn’t sure what more to write to him at this stage.

Susanna got up, and walking naked to the kitchen called an italian catering firm she knew was good and that her mother-in-law would appreciate. There. Done. She didn’t want to call Edward again, so she texted her husband and told him.
‘And make sure your dad gets the info!’.
 
Edward read the message as he was finishing up his work for the day and getting ready to head home. He could see the anger and frustration in her response as she explained that even today she had to fix an issue for her husband. Though the details we vague he knew exactly what she was getting at.

We need a way to get to refer to each other as we come to know one another. Your real name will not work because that carries with it all the baggage and responsibility of your life that you are trying to let go. For the time being I shall call you Serenity, or Sara for short. When you answer to Serenity, or Sara, try to focus on that word. On finding peace and calm in the moment. Serenity does not require action. When you are Serenity all you need to do is let me guide you and follow along.

As such Serentiy, your first task to relinquish control is to show that you can follow simple instructions. I have a short task for you. Find the most feminine pair of shoes you have. The ones that most make you feel like a desirable woman, put them on and stand naked in front of a mirror. Just look at yourself for a minute. When you reply tell me how that made you feel. Then take a picture of your legs and send that to me. No face, no body, nothing above mid thigh. Just your legs while wearing those shoes.
He hit send.

The instructions were ones he had given to patients before. All expect the picture. That was new. Much of this would be new. His groin twitched at the thoughts of where this could go if she complied.

Then turning off the monitor he grabbed his bag and headed for home. His phone chirping as he left showing that his wife was calling. He ignored the call with his mind on other things.
 
Last edited:
Susannas day dragged. She’d done what was expected of her for the day and decided that for once she would leave work early. When she got home, it was empty and quiet - Joseph wasn’t coming home until late. She just remembered that, and that was uncharacteristic of her. For once she actually felt a bit bored, also very uncharacteristic - but there was the laptop and immediately she came to think of her online friend.. She hadn’t checked her account since yesterday. Suddenly she felt excited, and hurried to get comfy and log in.

She read his message. Oh. Now things were getting.. what where they getting? Hot? Weird? Too much? She didn’t know, but she went with what her pussy was telling her. Hot.

Serenity. She looked up from the screen and said it out loud. ‘Hi, I’m Serenity!’ She giggled, and said it again. Yes. Not bad. Whatever he wanted with this name thing, it made her feel young again, playing around like young teens do with roles and pretend. Serenity. Why not.

And then the photo. The speed with which she performed the task surprised her, was it boredom, was it the born-again teen..? Whatever the reason, she now found herself in front of the hall mirror and inspected her naked body in a pair of white, open toe heels she rarely wore. She did a half-turn and smiled a self-appreciative smile at the way the heels had lifted what she already felt was her best body part - her ass. Other parts - yeah well, fuck it. Susanna lifted her phone and took the instructed photo, hurried back to the laptop and a few minutes later she’d sent it. Done. What now? Honestly, all she wanted was for him to look at her photo and get back to her. As soon as possible. That was.. a bit weird. Susanna, what’s happening, girl? She thought.
 
Sitting in his lounge at home his phone chirped. Taking a look it was his new friend replying. With a look at his wife over in the living room he opened up the message and was delighted to find the picture he had instructed her to send. She had amazing legs and his thoughts went to what would be above them in that picture.

Truth be told while he enjoyed a well turned leg as much as the next one he really wasn't looking for this picture out of any purely erotic purpose. It was really about breaking the psychological barrier of obeying his instructions in sexualized situations. And it had worked perfectly.

Now though it was time to make her need him. To need his affirmation and wait on his convenience. Without typing a reply he turned off his phone for the evening settling in with a good book and a smile knowing what the lack of response would do to a control freak.
 
Last edited:
Susanna remained naked with her white shoes on. She couldn't really explain why, it just felt good for some reason. Like she had already adopted the persona of a "Serenity", and Serenity was maybe the kind of woman who was naked with high heels?

Hm. No quick reply this time. Well, she was probably getting a bit carried away anyhow.. Susanna went back to the mirror and had a quick look before returning the shoes to the back of the closet. She couldn't recall if she ever in her life had touched herself in front of a mirror - well maybe as a curious teenager.. She let her right hand rub ever so gently, and it felt very nice, thank you.. She looked at her face. Why was she blushing in the presence of no one but herself? Or was it Susanna blushing at the sight of Serenity?

She went to the closet but instead of taking off her shoes, Susanna rummaged around amongst her things, until she finally found what a little naughty thought in the back of her mind was looking for. It was a white, tight top, probably a size too small that she hadn't used for ages. it was sleeveless, ended just under her breast line and the neckline was low. She put it on. Just that. And returned to the mirror.

Oh my. She blushed again, but this time, making a turn, inspecting her own ass again. And yes she put her right hand back, caressing her mound and then slightly pressing in two fingers between.. And looking at herself. But she could do more.. she wanted more.. where was this coming from? With her right hand still, her left hand sought out the neckline of the top, and she pulled down on the fabric.. and even though she was 28 years old she had never pulled a stunt like this before. All of a sudden her breasts were outside the top, the tightness of the top digging in under her breasts and pushing them up. Susanna looked. Her cheeks were glowing, but there was no hint of a smile, or a smirk on her face. She let go of her pussy, and proceeded to pinch both nipples, hard. Ok so... yeah. fuck.

Susanna sat down in the sofa, spread her legs and masturbated wildly and she came fast, all the while applying a seldom seen level of violence to her own body. A spank to the ass there, a hard tug of a nipple there, every other month perhaps, was all that it usually amounted to. Now for the second time in a row, she spanked her ass and the insides of her thighs repeatedly, pulled harder on both nipples and even slapped them.

She got up and retrieved the laptop. Nothing. No message from him. Susanna sighed, took her top and shoes off and threw them on the floor in front of the sofa. She jumped into the shower and an hour later her husband was home. When he opened the door, she closed the lid of the laptop after checking yet again - and the irritation over the absence of an reply was taken out on him.

He came over to the sofa and kissed her.
"I am really fed up with having to cover for you on these kinds of things.. how hard is it to lift a fucking phone and order catering for your own mother's birthday??

Joseph dealt with his wife's need for control and the subsequent scoldings in various ways. He could sulk, which she hated the most. He could actually discuss the matter at hand, which she liked because at least it was communication, but which he hated because she always won the argument. Or he could quickly change the subject. Which often turned out to be the compromise they both silently agreed upon.

"Sorry, honey. Thanks for the help.. Oh, god haha.. haven't seen those shoes in ages. What are they doing out? And what's this? Oh, a top."

"I was just organising a bit in the closet... Hey, Joe.. I.. need you to fuck me."

Susanna looked up at her husband, taken by surprise even by her own words. And that was nothing compared to the surprise now almost bringing panic to the face of Joseph. She saw it. She regretted being so blunt. She ususally wasn't, and now she knew Joseph would feel pressure to "fuck her", and would therefore cum fast, even for him.

And that is exactly what happened. Ok so one last time, Susanna got up when Joseph had fallen asleep and checked her laptop. No fucking reply. Fuck!!
 
Later that night as his wife was asleep he picked up his phone and saw with a smile that she had not messaged him back which spoke to at least some self control on her part. Pulling up the picture of her legs again he started to rub his cock through his sleeping shorts and quickly thickened. He knew he was fortunate in his endowment with just shy of 8 inches in length and a girth of just over three. Pulling his shorts aside he let the mass rest above and leak precum on his stomach as he looked over that picture of her legs and the white shoes again.

Something about the picture seemed familiar but he could not place it. It was irritating but also added to the eroticism. His hand began to stroke that thick shaft milking more precum out of it. Looking over at his sleeping wife with cock still in hand he considered her for a moment. She had been a striking woman in her youth but now would be considered more matronly as she neared 51 years of age. Her mass of brown hair had streaks of gray. Her large breast which stood high on her chest were much lower now. Where once she had meticulously groomed her sex for him now it was rarely trimmed. She was still an attractive woman but having had three children, Joseph and his sisters Carolina and Natasha, she was not the wife of his youth. For that matter neither was their sex life.

This brought his eyes back to the picture of those legs and he started to stroke harder. He imagined those legs wrapped around his waist or thrown up over his shoulders while he drove into the unseen pussy above them. His mind started painting even more lurid fantasies about those legs and the unknown body attached to them and quickly a pool of leaked precum had formed on his lower belly. Scooping some up he rubbed it on the tip of his cock to make it glisten.

He continued to stroke for the next fifteen minutes occasionally pausing to give him a chance to recover. Finally he decided it was time for relief as he felt the tightness of full balls roiling with cum. Speeding up his strokes and going from tip to base with his hand it was a matter of another minute or two before relief finally arrived. 5 thick warm spurts of cum shooting from his engorged head to just below his sternum as he kept looking at those legs.

Considering the mess on his belly for a moment he snapped a quick pic. Just of the mass of cum but making sure to keep his cock out of the image. Opening up the site he typed a quick message.

Well done. As a reward... then attached the pic of his cum covered belly and hit send.

Cleaning himself up he then settled back into bed next to his sleeping wife with a smile on his face thinking about how she would react in the morning to the picture.
 
Last edited:
Sleep was difficult. Susanna never did sleep that much, six hours usually did it. And if something was on her mind, something unsolved, a problem not fixed, well then she would wake up after maybe four hours and either stare at the ceiling or mess about with her phone. She would on occasion even touch herself. This morning 5am was such an occasion.

But it was difficult because she felt straight away that the masturbation needed wouldn't go unnoticed, not even by her snoring husband. Instead of reaching for the laptop, she downloaded the app to the adult board where her new friend might have sent her a reply?

And once logged in, she read "Well done, as a reward" - and then opened the attached photo. Susannas breast heaved and her free hand went straight down between her legs. My god. Yes, like most women with any online activity, she'd received a dick pic or two in her days. Which like all women she'd learned to dismiss with a tired frown and general distain. But this was different. This was him, and it wasn't even a dick - it was a pool of cum. Why did that excite her? She wasn't sure and she didn't care, she did however note the difference in quantity between what she was used to from the guy next to her.

No she couldn't get release. Not now. Instead she did something she would never normally do, but on the other hand.. what was normal now? And whatever the case, what she now decided upon - without hesitation - was the complete opposite of what she otherwise would be doing at this time an early morning - planning, worrying, brooding and pondering. What a nice change.

She pulled back the sheet and pointed her phone at herself from down looking up, catching a glimpse of her sparse pubic hair, her stomach and her breasts. The light was dim which gave the photo some mystic haze, she thought to herself. And without further ado, she attached the pic to a short message:

"What are you doing to me, Mister??"
 
Last edited:
That morning he woke as he typically did. His wife was already out of bed and probably downstairs in her nook with coffee and a book.Taking a moment to lay there he thought back on the events of the previous day and started to get hard. The possibilities that she represented were so numerous and he was looking forward to seeing how fully he could develop them.

Picking up his phone he smiled a bit when he saw there was a message.His smile got much larger when the dim photo of her body opened on his phone. She had an amazing body and he thickened more as his hand went inside his sleeping shorts. As he rubbed himself there was something about the picture, a familiarity, that he could not place.

Unlike with the first photo where the sense was a tickle in the back of his brain this was now an itch at the front. Familiar was definitely the word but he could not place how.

As much as he enjoyed the feeling of stroking himself to that naked form he also was practiced at restraint and released his cock. There would be plenty of time for this in the future but for now it needed to wait. For him and for her. He reread her message that came with the pic.

"What are you doing to me, Mister??"

Typing a reply from his phone, "Thank you for the photo Serenity. That was quite the way to start the day. Am I to assume that this is your way of saying that you enjoyed my picture?

Tell me, what is it about the picture that I sent you that prompted you to respond this way? Have you sent pictures like this to other men before?" Hitting send he got out of bed and headed for the basement of the house where his home gym was. He worked out four times a week to help maintain his health anyway but today he ran a little harder, lifted a little more with the thoughts of white heels and scant pubic hair forefront in his mind.
 
Last edited:
She read his message on her phone while on the subway to work. After reading it, she looked up at her co-commuters convinced everyone of them could read it too - and if they couldn't they could surely read her non-existent poker face.

But she did have a fairly good poker face, and after calming down, she felt the rush of excitement at actually answering there and then.

"You assume correctly. No I have never, so consider yourself lucky! What it is about the picture? I'll tell you. That's a lot of semen for one man.. :D Hope to hear from you soon. I like my workday starting like this.. /S (Serenity, I think...) "



Susanna giggled to herself, very pleased with both her sense of humour and the directness. Again, she was feeling that inner teenager coming alive. And she enjoyed it.
 
He saw the notice that she had replied and chose to ignore it again. Making her chase him and not having control of their communications was part of his plan to break her down. To make her need and seek him out. He planned to wait until just before lunch or after another couple messages from her to respond, whichever came first.

Closing the message app he called his son to confirm the catering that Susanna had said she made. He knew that if she said it was done it was done, at least she was reliable even if she was insufferable. While on the phone his son brought up that she was acting strange the night before including making demands of him that he was uncomfortable in. He listened as a father but was exasperated as both a father and a therapist.

Finally at a bit of an end with this he replied sourly, "If you have an issue with what she is demanding, though I do not know why you would take issue now when she does it so often, then you need to assert yourself as a man. Or at least try. Stand up to her if you can. If you can't face her then call her at least and make your feelings on whatever happened the night before known."

He ended the call after that and for some reason felt a need to look at her pic again. It was a submissive woman at heart like this a weakling like his son needed. If he was ever going to have a chance of becoming a man at all. He shook his head and put the phone away before heading for his office and his first patient of the day.
 
Last edited:
A couple of hours of a hectic work schedule passed. Susanna had just finished an unbelievably tiring meeting with a colleague who reminded her of her father-in-law. He was her senior, and had a habit of trying to test her competence. Sometimes it could be a challenge she enjoyed, giving her an opportunity to show her worth. But it could also be incredibly annoying, especially if he had that stupid smile all over his face. Like today. And he would flirt with her in an objectifying manner. Not in what he said, but how he said it and how he looked at her. Like she was an object he would use, if he could. If he felt like it.

Leaving his office, she immediately checked her phone, going straight to the app. No reply.
"Hi.. "
That's all she wrote before pressing send. And regretted it. Hi?? Come on. She sat down by her desk and typed another reply:
"Did you like what you saw of me?"

She put her phone down and stared into space for a moment, when the silence was broken by the phone buzzing and shaking on the desk's surface. Startled she looked at it, connecting the phone's noise to the message she just sent to her fascinating stranger with the cumloads. No he hadn't mysteriously found out her number and was calling her. It was Joseph. She answered.

"Hi"
"Hey.. have you got a moment? Thought it might be your lunch break.."


Susanna had time but maybe not patience. She listened to what her husband had to say, and smiled to herself, mildy puzzled at his show of initiative. He told her how intimitated he had been yesterday, when she had spoken to him the way she had. Demanding. First scolding him, and then demanding sex. He didn't like it. She said she was sorry, but expressing that she was pleased they did have sex - and also extracting from him an apology for not arranging his mothers' birthday.

Hanging up, she realized she felt like someone observing an insect trying out a new strategy to get out of a sure death. "Oh well. I love him. I do. Bless his heart. But he'll never fuck me they way I want. It's as sure as the doomed insect.."

Susanna had lost her appetite and decided to start working on the project her male colleague had just given her.
 
As his latest client left he checked his messages and saw he had two.

"Hi.. " followed by "Did you like what you saw of me?"

Perfect, she is seeking approval for what she is doing.

Yes, very much. It has helped.me through some difficult clients this morning. How has your morning been?

Checking his calendar he had 2 houra before his next client. Plenty of time to see what he could develop chatting with her if she had the time.
 
Last edited:
‘I’m happy I could help! My morning has also been filled with difficult people. But you weren’t here to help me, were you??’’

It was a joke, but she wondered if it shone through. Or if it sounded rather needy and aggressive. Which it did. Either way, she sent it just like that.
 
Reading her message it was clear she resented not having him as an outlet this morning. He would have to offer her a more reaponsive approach, in exchange for.aomething of course.

"What did these aggressive people do? How did you reapond? Did you assert.control as you typically do or did you try and be submissive?

Do you wish I was there to deal.with these people for you? So that I could shield you from them amd you could submit to me instead? I do have my clients who need attention but you to are a client, of.sorts, so do you think you deserve priority?"

He hit send interested to see if she would bite on the chance to become his first focus.
 
Last edited:
She read his message. Even though it was completely non-sexual, she got aroused by it. Perhaps it was the mention of submission.. Before replying, she got up and closed her office door. Sitting down behind her desk again, Susanna slipped a hand between her thighs and touched herself gently while reading his words again. And then she replied:

‘Yes. I would have liked you here. No I don’t think I am worth priority over your clients.

I asserted control over one of them. The other one I don’t know.. I think I would enjoy submitting to him. I know he would like it if I did.. ;-)

She sent it like that. Susanna wasn’t even sure what she meant by submission really, but it felt good to.. let go..? She thought about Max sitting in his office further down the corridor, and for the first time in a sexual way.. A flash, an image. A very dirty, naughty image, Susanna.. Her half-naked body bent over his desk as he pounded her from behind.. pulling her hair and spanking her ass.. Oh my god. Haha! She touched herself again, then managed to pull herself together and focus on some work...
 
Typing a reply, "It sounds like you need to give up a little control. With a job like yours I assume you have your own office. Lock the door and do something out of character. Do something that you would never normally do. Send me description or a picture of what you have done."

Send
 
Last edited:
Susanna took a break from what she was doing, and took her phone.. It was becoming a bit compulsive - she opened the app and sure enough, a new message!
It made her happy, gave her an exciting jump in her otherwise dreary work-day. Even though the weird fantasy about Max had already made this day slightly different from any other..

Oh. Haha. Ok.. so, what could that be..?

Getting up from her chair, she locked the door and shut the blinds. She didn't have much time, she knew someone would probably need her within 10-15 minutes and knock on her door..

She thought about her Max fantasy, and without pondering on the matter further, she cleared her desk, pulled down her panties and pulled up her skirt around her waist. She laid face down on the surface, her legs straight and spread, feet on the floor. She took her phone and stretched out one arm behind her and pressed three times.

Quickly, she got properly dressed, sat down and looked at the three photos of her naked pussy in clear sight, her ass cheeks nice and big white, the back of her blonde hair.. The last one was the best, she sent it without any text.

There. Done.
 
Last edited:
Opening his phone when it beeped he saw the pic sitting there in his inbox and settled back in his chair. The mass of blond hair was overwhelmingly familiar. But it could not be. She was such a frigid woman. There is no denying, however, that the body type is right and the back of head looked to be the right shape and the hair cut was right.

Then his eyes scanned down further and fixed on that naked spread pussy and ass. As he looked at it his hand dropped to his groin and started rubbing himself through his pants. If this really was her then things had changed.

Typing a message back to her he knew he needed to confirm whether it was her or not. "That was a very unexpected picture. Delightfully so. Tell me more about what you had to do this morning to control the situation you mentioned. Who was it with? What was it about?"

Send.
 
Last edited:
The fact that she had sent that kind of picture to a stranger made any focus on work near impossible. She tried but.. no. Susanna looked again at the photo of herself. What the hell had she done?? Her body shook slightly, and she felt that familiar feeling spreading, even her toes twitching involuntarily. It dawned on her that.. yeah.. she actually looked sexy.. slutty, yeah.. but..

While she was admiring herself, a notice bleeped and she was very pleased to see that her mysterious friend hadn't been able to prevent himself from answering her quickly..

Susanna answered his questions:

"My husband. He's lazy. So I told him so. His mother's birthday is coming and he's doing fuck all.

I'm glad you are enjoying me."
 
My husband. He's lazy. So I told him so. His mother's birthday is coming and he's doing fuck all.

The words burned from his screen. It had to be her. There was no other explanation. He smiled at the thought of his daughter-in-law craving to be a submissive slut and how fate had cast her into his lap.

I'm glad you are enjoying me.

A knock at the door brought him from his thoughts. It was his next patient.

"Come in and have a seat. Forgive me a moment, I need to reply to my daughter-in-law about my wifes upcoming birthday party."

The middle aged woman smiled kindly, "Of course. It is so nice that you and her are able to work together to surprise your wife."

He nearly laughed at her comment. "Oh yes. This will be a big surprise."

Then looking down at his phone he staryes to type, "I am enjoying you very much. I think we are at the start of something where I will enjoy you quite often." Send.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top