Wife being watched

B

BennyJ11

My wife recently has started bringing up the idea of being watched while we’re having sex. Whenever we go on vacation she likes to be in front of the window. We’ve even started looking at parties or groups where we can do this. Just looking for feedback on how y’all went about this.

My wife recently has started bringing up the idea of being watched while we’re having sex. Whenever we go on vacation she likes to be in front of the window. We’ve even started looking at parties or groups where we can do this. Just looking for feedback on how y’all went about this.

Take a trip to Kink friendly resorts. It’s life changing

Thanks for the tip. It's something I've read about, but I hadn't really looked at one of those yet.

how long have you been married and has she every wanted to be shown off to guys before

We’ve been married for almost 6 years. The only thing she has ever done was flashed a few guys before

We have never intentionally been watched, but have had it happen many times accidently. Has something to do with loving sex outdoors. ;)

Although we get a kick out of it later....we still don’t want to do it on purpose.

We have never intentionally been watched, but have had it happen many times accidently. Has something to do with loving sex outdoors. ;)

Although we get a kick out of it later....we still don’t want to do it on purpose.

Ok, that was something we also talked about was if she just enjoyed the being caught part of it or if she enjoyed being watched.
I think that’s why we’ll probably just start out with webcam first

The wife likes flashing occasionally and the thought of being watched during sex has been a fantasy for quite a while. Need to do something to make that happen.

Ok, that was something we also talked about was if she just enjoyed the being caught part of it or if she enjoyed being watched.
I think that’s why we’ll probably just start out with webcam first

I think being caught, has a lot to do with it. It has for my wife.
Being watched....for more than just a minute or two after being caught....also does it.
Hearing about it later, a ‘blow by blow’, from the person who watched, also got her going....
Go figure. No plan on doing on purpose.

I think being caught, has a lot to do with it. It has for my wife.
Being watched....for more than just a minute or two after being caught....also does it.
Hearing about it later, a ‘blow by blow’, from the person who watched, also got her going....
Go figure. No plan on doing on purpose.

Yea, I think maybe it would help her to be comfortable if the person watching or that watched, talked about how they enjoyed watching her. It would probably give her a lot more confidence to keep doing it

Yea, I think maybe it would help her to be comfortable if the person watching or that watched, talked about how they enjoyed watching her. It would probably give her a lot more confidence to keep doing it

Lady friend of ours watched us through the window one evening.
A while later, she told my wife all about it. What she watched, and what she was doing while she watched. Along with a bunch of questions!
I got home that night, and was literally attacked by my wife..in a good way!

This was a big fantasy for my wife and I , we ended having sex in front of my buddy, he jacked off as he watched my wife loved it.

My wife loves to be caught and watched, and trust me the first time it happened you could tell she loved it!!!

The second time my wife had sex, was with a man in his car late at night in a quiet neighborhood.
She was sitting on his cock, her titties in his face. She said that just as he was getting ready to cum, she glances to her left and there's a guy watching them.
She told me it was definitely too late to stop. Her lover had no idea they were being watched.
She said it was really intense having a man watch her being inseminated by another man.
After he came, she said she just held on to her lover and the voyeur slinked away.

Back