CHYOO2 down?

And now it's down again, and has been so for about fifteen minutes. Woopee...
Edit: It's working as of 01:19 GMT+2, but it's acting real flaky. And it's dead again as of 01:29.

Last edited:
And now it's down again, and has been so for about fifteen minutes. Woopee...
Edit: It's working as of 01:19 GMT+2, but it's acting real flaky. And it's dead again as of 01:29.

And it's still down! Well, at least we'll have a lot of threads ready to go. There's always a bright side!

We need to rename the site -- CHYO-YO.COM.

I got my two threads in today. Now I have another that's in limbo.

I sent a message to Laurel, Manu, and setic.

I got a personal PM from Laurel. They've been supposedly doing site maintenance, which may have caused the outage. And the site is back up.

Site maintenance? Could it possibly mean that, almost 2 years since CHYOO3 was promised, we could see a breakthrough? Does this mean that we might finally get a CHYOO to be proud of? In technicolour?!

Probably not, no.

Site maintenance? Could it possibly mean that, almost 2 years since CHYOO3 was promised, we could see a breakthrough? Does this mean that we might finally get a CHYOO to be proud of? In technicolour?!

Probably not, no.

I'm willing to bet she was referring to Literotica maintenance. I'll make it official. I bet five threads that this is the case. I'll confirm with her.

Ooh, you're on. :)

Just so you know, though, I never win bets, and I actually agree with you. Still, in the interests of gambling...

Ooh, you're on. :)

Just so you know, though, I never win bets, and I actually agree with you. Still, in the interests of gambling...

The nice thing about this bet is that it is a win/win situation. If I win, y'all get new threads from me, not that this wouldn't happen, but hey. So what. If I lose, then we get a better CHYOO.

I sent a message to Laurel, Manu, and setic.

I got a personal PM from Laurel. They've been supposedly doing site maintenance, which may have caused the outage. And the site is back up.

Whoa, out of the number of years I have been around here, Laurel has NEVER answered a pm or a thread on the general board by me...only manu, YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!! Ask them if they could put a new person in charge of chyoo...preferably one that goes on this board and of course knows how to code that kind of stuff. :)

It feels like I'm in that space episode of Venture Bros...

"It's on!"
"It's off!"
"It's on!"
"It's off!"
"That's called blinking!"

Except it's mostly off these days...

working

but just starting working right when I going to bed

hopefully it works tommorow.

Back