New and curious

Oh, very nice

See more? Well I don't know I'm so nevous I'm shaking right now with the thought of so many men seeing me. How about in jeans first? Be truthful.

Love to see you topless in those jeans.

attachment.php

Especially where you're barefoot

nothing! ;-) although thinking of panties growing wetter is a NICE thought.

No Jeans

We'll I'm not sure if I can post no jeans yet. I'm so selfconcious about this. How about some comments on my bikini look from the back side??? I think it's way to flabby and big....

Last edited:
absolutely beautiful ass:) if i saw it on the beach i know my eyes couldnt leave it haha

so whos the lucky photographer? they are getting great views.

Lovely

We'll I'm not sure if I can post no jeans yet. I'm so selfconcious about this. How about some comments on my bikini look from the back side??? I think it's way to flabby and big....

Pure bliss... each & every pic you've shared thus far! :D

Many a thoughts are rolling through my mind as to how I could add pleasure to your delectable body... but I don't want to scare you away!... Keep posting, and PM me if you'd like to hear those thoughts.. (or I'll post them in the room if you so desire)! :) :D

Your butt looks delicious!!!!!!!!!! I could kiss it all night!!!!!!!!!

Lucy4646, you haven't posted a bad picture yet. I don't think you will either. Thanks for sharing with us. I can't wait to see more.

No, not at all

I think it is delightful.

attachment.php

I think it is begging for a closer examination, a playful spanking and a good licking

you like the water... take the dive. only way to do it. ;-)

Back