Nunes steps down because he leaked secrets

someoneyouknow

Literotica Guru
After spinning a wild tale about suddenly receiving news of documents to corroborate the lie of the con artist being wiretapped, only to have the truth revealed that those "secret" documents came from the White House itself, Representative Devin Nunes is "temporarily" stepping down from the House committee investigating the collusion of the Russia and the con artist campaign because he is now under investigation for leaking classified information.

Needless to say, the man who once worked on the con artist's campaign, and has been dutifully running interference for him by thwarting every attempt at a real investigation, had this to say about the investigation:

"Several leftwing activist groups have filed accusations against me with the Office of Congressional Ethics."​

Because revealing classified information about a report which no one knew about until someone went looking for it, and making a big deal about its contents, is in no way a crime.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-nunes-idUSKBN1781TE

Devin Nunes To Stop Investigating Trump Russia Scandal He Wasn’t Investigating

Nunes released a statement that is equal parts bitchy and remarkably stupid, and we will laugh at it right now:

"Several leftwing activist groups have filed accusations against me with the Office of Congressional Ethics."

LOL.

"The charges are entirely false and politically motivated, and are being leveled just as the American people are beginning to learn the truth about the improper unmasking of the identities of U.S. citizens and other abuses of power."

Oh honey, that’s not what the investigation is about. But how does Donald Trump’s anus taste in your mouth right now? Like store brand orange soda and poo?

"Despite the baselessness of the charges, I believe it is in the best interests of the House Intelligence Committee and the Congress for me to have Representative Mike Conaway, with assistance from Representatives Trey Gowdy and Tom Rooney, temporarily take charge of the Committee’s Russia investigation while the House Ethics Committee looks into this matter."

Oh Christ, Trey Gowdy. He will make this better, for sure.

Wonkett puts the proper spin on the affair.:D

Which says a lot by the Republican-controlled ethics committee. :rolleyes:

what the FUCK is wrong with you

Which says a lot by the Republican-controlled ethics committee. :rolleyes:

fucking NIGGER

Committee Members
Republicans

Susan W. Brooks, Indiana - Chairwoman

Patrick Meehan, Pennsylvania

Trey Gowdy, South Carolina

Kenny Marchant, Texas

Leonard Lance, New Jersey

Democrats

Ted Deutch, Florida - Ranking Member

Yvette D. Clarke, New York

Jared Polis, Colorado

Anthony Brown, Maryland

Steve Cohen, Tennessee

So, your position is that the Republicans don't control the findings of the Ethics Committee?

The unrelated personal attack is so you too.

NIGGER
f78507aa0c22c7274281d9ef99c8cd503a8c28d759649c0651a31404ebf7f2be.jpg

Back