With a mischievious grin...

ugh. I know what you mean. we're still going through snow-thaw-snow-thaw. the yard in the 'thaw' stage is ugly. I mean...uuuugly. blech.

I love that!

An occasion where words fail IHC? wow, I must be losing my touch ;)

You need to get south.
I'm glad you did!
He's drooling all over his keyboard. it's not pretty.

You need to get south.
I'm glad you did!
He's drooling all over his keyboard. it's not pretty.

it is too beautiful here to leave. even for sunshine.

Im a troll.... Everything is hairy. My semen grants you 3 wishes.

wow, what a charmer.

three wishes? I wish that I never have to resort to having sex with trolls under bridges. I think that covers it

That's awesome that you love where you live. I do, too....love where I live not where you do. Although I just might. But I don't know where you live, so....it's gonna have to be a maybe.

where I live there is a river, and a lake. there are rolling fields and farms. there are few people and many animals.

and it is beautiful.

I sound like Mr. Kimball on Green Acres. So, I'm going to stop. That's awesome. It sounds idyllic.

It's a beautiful place. There are certainly things I miss about being in a bigger city but...it's worth the trade off. lots of birds chirping. and fat black squirrels who sit on my windowsill.

Does happy dance around bunker!! SheKs back. Dives back in at sound of gun ratcheding!!!!

Only for the moment :)

Wow... that's quite the view.

You should see the river.

Well you're doing a great job today! :D

I try.

Wow. An ass to die for. Or better yet, to live for.

Welcome back. :)

And oh yeah, nice pictures too. Or something like that. *pretends not to care* Okay I lied. You're absolutely beautiful and still one of my favorite posters. :)

It's a beautiful place. There are certainly things I miss about being in a bigger city but...it's worth the trade off. lots of birds chirping. and fat black squirrels who sit on my windowsill.

We've got squirrels and they're little grey things. My dogs love to chase them, so they don't get real close to the windows. We've also got red shouldered hawks and sand cranes. It's pretty cool being in the sub-tropics.

Adding the river to that would just make it stunningly spectacular. You might have to lose the panties, though

If the lighting were different you could probably see the river.

I must admit....still pretty flawless

Nice to see you again

thank you :)

Welcome back.
And oh yeah, nice pictures too. Or something like that. *pretends not to care* Okay I lied. You're absolutely beautiful and still one of my favorite posters.

Thank you :)

We've got squirrels and they're little grey things. My dogs love to chase them, so they don't get real close to the windows. We've also got red shouldered hawks and sand cranes. It's pretty cool being in the sub-tropics.

Yeah, there are some beautiful birds here too. Tons of finches and nuthatches, cardinals and blue jays. There was even a tiny woodpecker out there a few days ago.

so sexy in white. glad to see more posts from you

Great new pics. lovely as always.

Have I mentioned before that you are super hot?

It's okay, I never get tired of hearing it ;)

seems every time i check lit, myw is posting. maybe i should check more often?
great set. don't let me stop you if you want to post some more this evening.

Back