The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK folks.
For those who have more friends than family, the room is nice & warm (all together, now, 'Thank you Dragon').
There's coffee on, Mince Pies a-plenty, and a table full of nibbles.
And there are the friends on Lit.
Anyone join me in a glass of festive Sherry ?

Do you guys realize this thread will be two years old in four days? There's been at least one post a day, every day, since 12-29-07. Pretty cool, huh?

Do you guys realize this thread will be two years old in four days? There's been at least one post a day, every day, since 12-29-07. Pretty cool, huh?

Check out the start date on Abs's thread if you want a shock. Worse yet I remember when the first 1000 post was made. :eek:

Check out the start date on Abs's thread if you want a shock. Worse yet I remember when the first 1000 post was made. :eek:

Yes, but Abs' thread hasn't been posted on every single day. This is quite an achievement when all I meant to do was lighten the mood that week it started.

Yes, but Abs' thread hasn't been posted on every single day. This is quite an achievement when all I meant to do was lighten the mood that week it started.

Yes, it is, and it has continued to achieve the purpose for which it was intended.

Merry Christmas, nekid ones. :rose::kiss:

Yes, it is, and it has continued to achieve the purpose for which it was intended.

Merry Christmas, nekid ones. :rose::kiss:

Merry Christmas.

My daughter--lovely, thoughtful eight-year-old cherub--bought Christ the Lord--Out of Egypt by Anne Rice for me. Interesting read so far. The kid knows how to pick 'em.

Molly, I wasn't knocking what you've accomplished here by any means. Ya done good kid. ;) :kiss:

Merry Christmas.

My daughter--lovely, thoughtful eight-year-old cherub--bought Christ the Lord--Out of Egypt by Anne Rice for me. Interesting read so far. The kid knows how to pick 'em.

Well, of course she does, being your daughter and all...*smile*

Hope you're having a wonderful holiday and have a nekkid New Year's to go with it. ;) :kiss::rose::kiss:

:cool:

I'm thinnking of getting a length of ribbon and tying it about my waist.

That would work. How much mistletoe and ribbon do you have? Is there enough for all of us? This could get really interesting really fast.
horny-1.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY FULL OF FUN AND COOL PRESENTS.

Blessed be on this day. I'm off to gramma's for lunch.

Chicken: I was just getting my camera. . . . . . .
Have a nice time dear.

Favourite joke this Christmas:-

Morning: Open Presents.
Lunch: Open drinks
Dinner: Open hostilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back